My New Haircut, Courtesy Of Mrs. K

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

What do I look like?

Prison Escapee
35%
Biker
41%
Zor Rapes Goats (RAR!)
24%

Total votes: 34

Aaron
Blackpowder Man

My New Haircut, Courtesy Of Mrs. K

Post by Aaron »

I think I look like I escaped from prison or a biker rally, what do you guys think?
M1891/30: A bad day on the range is better then a good day at work.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

It's low maintenance if nothing else. :D
It does look a bit weird in combination with that beard, I'm afraid.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Zed Snardbody
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zed Snardbody »

not to bad, you wear it well
The Zen of Not Fucking Up.
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

I have had my hair cut like this for ages and love it. It´s cheap because i can do it myself, it´s easy to handle and best of all it looks good.

I agree with Batman that it´s not that great together with the beard. Get rid of it and get a pair of short sideburns instead.

:D
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Ya need a shave.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

grab your glasses, your leather outfit and your motor. Born to be wild :mrgreen:
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

The beard serves two functions:

1. Hides the second chin.
2. Ensures no one suspects I used to be a soldier.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I vote biker!

:catches glare from Momma K:

It looks beautiful though... A cosmotology masterpiece! :D
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

For the record, Mrs. K isn't a fan of the beard either.
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Cpl Kendall wrote:For the record, Mrs. K isn't a fan of the beard either.
Well in that case it's already been decided: the beard goes. :P
Last edited by Spanky The Dolphin on 2005-05-29 07:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Make no mistake, there's nothing inherently wrong with the beard in my book. It just doesn't go well with the ultracrewcut.
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Haha nevermind then. I do like the hair. That's a hard-ass pic to photoshop the hair away though so just take my word on the beard. :D
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Lose the beard, it just doesn't fit that hair cut
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Aaron
Blackpowder Man

Post by Aaron »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote: Well in that case it's already been decided: the beard goes. :P
I might consider a trim. But me cutting my beard off would be like Samson cutting off his hair.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

I'm getting a kind of monastic vibe off your haircut-beard combination. Like you've spent the last two years reading and writing in an isolated local far from the hustle and bustle of North American civilization.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I accept your compliments on the good job that I did with his haircut ;) :P

I say that he trims the beard so it's like stubble or a little longer, but the amount of hair he has on his face now is just too much for me, it gets in the way, you know ;)

BTW, He's saying "everybody is against me on the beard issue :( "

I find this funny cause he asked about his hair not the beard. Thanks guys I've been trying to tell him it doesn't look all that good for a while :)

Sorry hon, I just don't like beards *runs away before Cpl Kendall... oh wait, he lives with me... ahhhhhhh, runs all over the house trying to get away from him, while laughing my butt off*
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Cpl Kendall wrote:I might consider a trim. But me cutting my beard off would be like Samson cutting off his hair.
Ha, I'm not the only one. *strokes beard*
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

I didn't try to make this one look good/realistic. I just couldn't resist.

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

WTF :wtf:
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Mrs Kendall wrote:WTF :wtf:
I think it is reference to my comments Mrs. K.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ahh, I see... I still say WTF! That's just strange XBF :lol:
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

When have you known me to not be strange? :D
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

ok... you don't necessarily need to lose the beard entirely, but you do need to lose some of it.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Well honestly I don't know you all that well sweety :) Just know that you are silly and I love it :D

Anyway back to the topic... I feel bad that I don't like my own husbands facial hair. I've tried to get past it, but just can't seem to. I must add, I love him for him not his looks alone, so it's not that important, it just sheds and leave little curly hairs everywhere...and it gets in the way when I wanna kiss him.

Sorry honey, I just can't get past it. Please trim it. If not for me for the citizens of sdnet :lol:
*you can't hide your second chin forever, we just have to get rid of the second chin and removing your beard would just motivate you more to go for those evening walks and to buy a bike so we could ride bikes together* We both need to lose, I'll freely admit that.
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

If it's any consolation I don't like my own facial hair half the time myself.