Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

wautd wrote:applied to the clan. Now let me in before I unleach my 4-pound mosquito of Doom :P
Hah! mines now 16 punds. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

My mosquito, Mippy, is only 7 pounds. Also, I've gotten my Pastamancer, Lowmainman, to level 4. I assume that I'll have to shatter the Hippy Stone in order to join a clan.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

so whats all this about donating so the clan gets 30k meat? What happens than?
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

How does an intrepid 4th level pastamancer go about making some serious meat? I've been adventuring so far, but 20 meat at a time isn't gonna do it. To coin a catch-phrase from advertising's distant past, "Where's the beef?"
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

Post by A Big Flying Fish »

CDiehl wrote:My mosquito, Mippy, is only 7 pounds. Also, I've gotten my Pastamancer, Lowmainman, to level 4. I assume that I'll have to shatter the Hippy Stone in order to join a clan.
No. Shattering the hippy stone lets you take part in PvP fights. You should have the clan link on the top bar, go there to join a clan.

I've been playing this game for, well far too long. Tontonis level 17 (took its sweet time) Sauceror, at your service.
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

xBlackFlash wrote:My names xBlackFlash.

I've been playing for a few months now, because I'm cool like that.
... So why haven't you joined the Clan yet?
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Does anyone know who Tontonis is, by the way, because he's a level 17 charecter applying to join our clan, and I have no idea wether or not to let him in.

That being said if he's not a member of the board, does anyone object to letting him in/keeping him out?
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
A Big Flying Fish
Jedi Knight

Post by A Big Flying Fish »

Straha wrote:Does anyone know who Tontonis is, by the way, because he's a level 17 charecter applying to join our clan, and I have no idea wether or not to let him in.

That being said if he's not a member of the board, does anyone object to letting him in/keeping him out?
Look up.
Me wrote:No. Shattering the hippy stone lets you take part in PvP fights. You should have the clan link on the top bar, go there to join a clan.

I've been playing this game for, well far too long. Tontonis level 17 (took its sweet time) Sauceror, at your service.
Dwarf Obsessive. There's just something about short barrel-chested people with a penchent for axes and beards.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Ah, didn't see tat, my fault. Welcome in though, and enjoy your new found Clan powers...

wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Straha wrote:Ah, didn't see tat, my fault. Welcome in though, and enjoy your new found Clan powers...
which are? is it about that 30k meat i heared about?
I need a faq :?

edit: ah, i noticed we got a training facility or something
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

wautd wrote:
Straha wrote:Ah, didn't see tat, my fault. Welcome in though, and enjoy your new found Clan powers...

... We do? where? i cant get my damn git up to level4, just cant find anywhere to get that mysticalness up.. .

and their FAQ needs to be put up soon, dammit!
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

wautd wrote:

the 30k is needed to buy some training equipment.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Enigma wrote:
wautd wrote:

the 30k is needed to buy some training equipment.
To buy equipment that gets everyone in the clan more turns per day.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Hobot
Jedi Knight

Post by Hobot »

Hoboticus here, I'm in!
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

I'm using my own name. But.. men of SDN? I demand equal opportunities! Or free money. Gimmegimme. :P
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

Dartzap, go to the Haunted Pantry. First, most adventures there add to your Mysticality. Second, if you acquire Asparagus stalks, you can eat them to gain an adventure and some points toward your Mysticality. Third, Asparagus Knives and Razor Sharp Can Lids are useful for certain quests.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Hoboticus (#518657)
Igbar (#517655)
Nephtys (#518513

Yeah or nay? I see that they've applied. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Nephyts posted she's playing ~3 posts above yours, so..... The other two, no clue
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Temjin
Jedi Council Member

Post by Temjin »

Is anyone else missing their "enter the chat" button? I've already proven myself literate, but it has yet to appear.
"A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open."
-Sir James Dewar

Life should have a soundtrack.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Maybe we should use this thread for organisation: the clan message thing is clumsy and scrolls into oblivion too quickly.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

Stark wrote:Maybe we should use this thread for organisation: the clan message thing is clumsy and scrolls into oblivion too quickly.
I second that
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Yeah, that chat is godamn awful anyway... worse than damned IRC

right, ive got the bugger up to 4, now hunting down parts for a car, and beating the snozzel out of bats.

side note: can somone decide what we are going to need in the case of war, and tell how much they want donated to the meat fund, etc?
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

lvl 2 Pastamancer, DarthPaste (I wanted DarthRavioli, but apparently it wouldn't let me have it....)

As soon as I get beyong being a Yeast Acolyte.....I'll apply
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

If anyone has the chef or bartender in a box, I have some ingredients to be combined.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Petrosjko
Sith Acolyte

Post by Petrosjko »

Gah. Two days lingering at level three and the stupid rats kicked my ass again. How many fucking rats do you have to kill to clear out that stupid bar anyway? Think I've killed five of the little fuckers by now.