Birthday gifts for my boyfriend!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Pint0 Xtreme
Jedi Council Member

Birthday gifts for my boyfriend!!

Post by Pint0 Xtreme »

SO anyways, I just spent the past 3 hours shopping for my boyfriend's birthday. So here they are:

1.)
He's a Coldplay fan so what better gift than to get him the new Coldplay album that came out? :) Anyways, next one...

2.)
We're both Star Wars fans. Me more than him but one thing he does that I do not is collect Star Wars action figures. I got two for him. First one is the Clone Trooper.

3.)
And second one, the Vader - I hear the Vader one is sort of rare and I knew he was looking for it. So I think he'll go nuts with this one. ^_^

But I think he'll like this one the most...
4.)
Armani: Black Code. I am not a person who knows much about fragrances or anything but I know he had been eyeing this one a couple times he dragged me out to the mall (I HATE SHOPPING). I can't wait to see his face!!! :D :D

Total cost: $90.89 (FUCK, THAT ARMANI IS EXPENSIVE)

Note: If the pictures aren't showing up, it's because I exceeded my limited bandwidth.
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

I think the last thing is the coolest. I like GA, but more importantly...how can anyone hate shopping! It's like an addiction.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Photo thread, off to AMP with ye.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Head's up: that Vader figure is really kind of meh for posing, because of his action gimmick.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"