Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Yes, our army has been rather decimated by constant warfare. We're down to about 6300 grunts and 25 grrrrlgoyles, plus a few cinder blocks and recliners.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

What do recliners do anyways?
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Pure Sabacc wrote:What do recliners do anyways?
Angle backward for great comfort and prosperity, for it is the will of the Emperor.
Whoops I just suddenly started channelling 30's Japanese nationalism.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Except for those that are already there, do any of you realize we have a separate forum?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

:oops: no...I'm registered there now.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

I registered there.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

"You work out on the Hobo-Flex.
You gain 1596 Muscleboundness.
You gain some Muscle points!"

Strength Today...
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

So I'm going to be going away, as such I've given Tontonis, Hoboticus, and Petro leader powers. Enjoy
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

anyone know how to get the screwdriver at the Degrassi Knoll?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Just keep adventuring, it's a random drop once you've gotten the quest from the Untinker.
BattleTech for SilCore
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

I just got it in six turns upon learning about this quest.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Hobot
Jedi Knight

Post by Hobot »

Straha wrote:So I'm going to be going away, as such I've given Tontonis, Hoboticus, and Petro leader powers. Enjoy
Thanks! We'll take good care of the clan while you're gone.

Enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

I saw mention of a KOL usergroup on the clan announcement boards, and yet there is nothing listed on the Usergroup selection menu. Am I missing something, or am I just an incredible noob?
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Pure Sabacc wrote:I saw mention of a KOL usergroup on the clan announcement boards, and yet there is nothing listed on the Usergroup selection menu. Am I missing something, or am I just an incredible noob?
Go here. There are two forums (fora? forii?) devoted to KoL and our clan there.
BattleTech for SilCore
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

The Dark wrote:
Pure Sabacc wrote:I saw mention of a KOL usergroup on the clan announcement boards, and yet there is nothing listed on the Usergroup selection menu. Am I missing something, or am I just an incredible noob?
Go here. There are two forums (fora? forii?) devoted to KoL and our clan there.
Yes, I realize that, and I have posted there.
I suppose I just misunderstood the announcement.
The Rift
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I need gravy to pass the Lavratory Troll. What kind of gravy and where can I find it?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Enigma wrote:I need gravy to pass the Lavratory Troll. What kind of gravy and where can I find it?
You need the fairy gravy.
It can be found in the Haiku Dungeon I believe.
The Rift
Soontir C'boath

Enigma wrote:I need gravy to pass the Lavratory Troll. What kind of gravy and where can I find it?
If you want, I'll send my last one to you. What's your username?
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Anyone notice the disproportionate alotment of component items in newb zones? Chefs hats in Cobb's Knob, Fairy Gravy in Haiku Dungeon, Beer Lenses in the Tavern...

I'm sitting on a pile of like 150 Phonics Downs, yet can't get a single asparagus stalk. :P
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

asparagus stalks can be located in the Haunted Pantry
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Yeah, but an adventure there is an adventure wasted for a lvl13. :P
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Nephtys wrote:Yeah, but an adventure there is an adventure wasted for a lvl13. :P
I dont know, I enjoy stepping on tin cans. :wink:
The Rift
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Soontir C'boath wrote:

My username is "edwardnigma"
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!
Soontir C'boath

Enigma wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:
My username is "edwardnigma"
Yea, I forgot I added you in the beginning. I sent it already too.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Nephtys wrote:Yeah, but an adventure there is an adventure wasted for a lvl13. :P
Yeah, but of you're a mage-type it's almost worth it for the can lids, since those can be traded for gourd potions.
BattleTech for SilCore