Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

The Dark wrote:
Nephtys wrote:Yeah, but an adventure there is an adventure wasted for a lvl13. :P
Yeah, but of you're a mage-type it's almost worth it for the can lids, since those can be traded for gourd potions.
A gourd potion for me costs 29 can lids. And gives me 35 substat. I can get the same for 2 turns of adventuring. :P
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Nephtys wrote:
The Dark wrote:
Nephtys wrote:Yeah, but an adventure there is an adventure wasted for a lvl13. :P
Yeah, but of you're a mage-type it's almost worth it for the can lids, since those can be traded for gourd potions.
A gourd potion for me costs 29 can lids. And gives me 35 substat. I can get the same for 2 turns of adventuring. :P
So save them up for your ascension :D .
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

I'd rather stock hell ramen. Easier to get, yummier. :P
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

"You lose 34749 hit points."

Uhh...
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Cyborg Stan wrote:"You lose 34749 hit points."

Uhh...
What the hell did you do, Stan?
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

The Dark wrote:

Uhh...
What level are you for that matter? I'm a level 8, and I only have 77 HP.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Okay joined this game, be nice to me and I might make this a sticky ;)

And oh yes I am a lazy bum that do not want to read 15+ pages of info so gimme some noob tips please.
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

My advice? Don't buy the Sweet Ninja Sword! It's not worth it.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Faram wrote:Okay joined this game, be nice to me and I might make this a sticky ;) And oh yes I am a lazy bum that do not want to read 15+ pages of info so gimme some noob tips please.
Come to our forum here. It'll be much easier for you to ask questions and all there.

~Fixed the link

/Faram
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Pcm979 wrote:My advice? Don't buy the Sweet Ninja Sword! It's not worth it.
Don't buy any of the equipment from the market.

Where you should adventure early depends on class. Fighter-types should be at Cobb's Knob, mages at Haunted Pantry, and rogues the Sleazy Back Alley.
BattleTech for SilCore
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

The Dark wrote:

Uhh...
Spoiler-ish : Was trying to adventure in the area after the Hedge Maze in the Socereress's Lair. Still wondering if it was a bug or not.

For the record, it's rare nowadays for me to take over 40 damage.

Geh Ick Bleah

Faram

Post by Faram »

Just applied for the clan.

Fear the lev 3 Puffin Faram! or suffer when you post at sd.net ;)

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! THE BONEDRAGON LAY DEAD AT MY FEET! At lvl 10 using ghostly shell, patience of the tortoise, tenacity of the snapper, lihc face, drywall axe, knob goblin elite pants, shiny ring, jarlsberg earring, and hypodermic needle! YAY!
Faram

Post by Faram »

Damn this game, they robbed me of $20 and all I got is a Coffee Pixie.

I named her Buzzhead, here is a picture of her.

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

You didn't get a Mr. Accessory? Sheesh. Still, I bet that thing is uber. Later on. what are her powers?
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

At level 8 I've finally killed the Bonedagon with two Thrust smacks and I've also killed the goblin king. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Chardok wrote:BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! THE BONEDRAGON LAY DEAD AT MY FEET! At lvl 10 using ghostly shell, patience of the tortoise, tenacity of the snapper, lihc face, drywall axe, knob goblin elite pants, shiny ring, jarlsberg earring, and hypodermic needle! YAY!
I beat him at level 7 with but three (UNLIMITED POWER!!1!!) Saucestorms.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Wow, what a great way to kill time. Still trying to level up so I can get in the clan tho :P
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I've put some Boris's rings that I bought cheaply in the clan stash for anyone that needs them along with some other stuff..

The Store: The Dive is selling box for 100 meat.

Grabem quick!

Edit: and they're all gone.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

Chardok wrote:BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!!! THE BONEDRAGON LAY DEAD AT MY FEET! At lvl 10 using ghostly shell, patience of the tortoise, tenacity of the snapper, lihc face, drywall axe, knob goblin elite pants, shiny ring, jarlsberg earring, and hypodermic needle! YAY!
Strange. Until I got Spectral Snapper (and since I can do more damage normally against almost every other enemy, now nearly-useless again) I primarily used my MP just for buffing, and thus didn't find extra MP (Which is what the earring would've be giving you.) all that useful. However, I seem to have a very different stat distribution than you.

I suppose I should also mention before I forget again that I could cast buffs on other people. (Ghostly and Astral Shells and Empathy, although Empathy would be probably by far the most useful one.)

Geh Ick Bleah

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Cyborg Stan wrote:
The Dark wrote:

Uhh...
Spoiler-ish : Was trying to adventure in the area after the Hedge Maze in the Socereress's Lair. Still wondering if it was a bug or not.

For the record, it's rare nowadays for me to take over 40 damage.
Spoiler-ish again: I believe those are the creatures that can only be defeated by specific items.
BattleTech for SilCore
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Alright for everyone, surefire moneymaker. People will buy LSEs like crazy. So adventure a ton in Penultimate Fantasy for cocoa eggshells and chests, (not to mention the exp), and cook 'em to Cocoa Eggs. Stock up on worthless items by making 31337 scrolls, and then grab some clovers. I sold 250k worth today, with ingredients that cost me at most 50k cash. Not bad. :P
Faram

Post by Faram »

Chardok wrote:You didn't get a Mr. Accessory? Sheesh. Still, I bet that thing is uber. Later on. what are her powers?
I got two but a Drunken coffe pixie was too god an offer to refuse, so I traded them for her.

No idea what her power is but this is what it says when I click on it.
Wingéd caffeine buzz
All the jitters is golden
Quickly snags you loot.
Edit
It picks upp stuff.
Buzzhead flits around like a hummingbird on crack, helping you pick stuff up.
You gain 21 Meat.
Edit Edit

Okay got a load of drinks, and I drunk most of them, now how Do I loose my drunk stat?
Last edited by Faram on 2005-07-01 08:15am, edited 2 times in total.

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Nephtys wrote:Alright for everyone, surefire moneymaker. People will buy LSEs like crazy. So adventure a ton in Penultimate Fantasy for cocoa eggshells and chests, (not to mention the exp), and cook 'em to Cocoa Eggs. Stock up on worthless items by making 31337 scrolls, and then grab some clovers. I sold 250k worth today, with ingredients that cost me at most 50k cash. Not bad. :P
where is Penultimate Fantasy?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Enigma wrote:
Nephtys wrote:Alright for everyone, surefire moneymaker. People will buy LSEs like crazy. So adventure a ton in Penultimate Fantasy for cocoa eggshells and chests, (not to mention the exp), and cook 'em to Cocoa Eggs. Stock up on worthless items by making 31337 scrolls, and then grab some clovers. I sold 250k worth today, with ingredients that cost me at most 50k cash. Not bad. :P
where is Penultimate Fantasy?
You need to get to the sky. Using a bean. A magic bean. :)