Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Faram wrote: Okay got a load of drinks, and I drunk most of them, now how Do I loose my drunk stat?
Time, my friend. Only way to lose drunkenness is sto sleep it off. (Wait until rollover at night)
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Nephtys wrote:
Enigma wrote:
Nephtys wrote:Alright for everyone, surefire moneymaker. People will buy LSEs like crazy. So adventure a ton in Penultimate Fantasy for cocoa eggshells and chests, (not to mention the exp), and cook 'em to Cocoa Eggs. Stock up on worthless items by making 31337 scrolls, and then grab some clovers. I sold 250k worth today, with ingredients that cost me at most 50k cash. Not bad. :P
where is Penultimate Fantasy?
You need to get to the sky. Using a bean. A magic bean. :)
I've got an enchanted bean but I can't use it because I'm told there is no suitable place for it at the plains.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

how do I unlock the sunken chests?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Faram, the coffee pixie is actually a good familiar. It boosts meat drops and your chances for finding items IIRC. Buy it a Miniature Espresso machine as soon as you can, it tacks five pounds onto it and can exceed the max weight of twenty in this fashion.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

The Dark wrote:Spoiler-ish again: I believe those are the creatures that can only be defeated by specific items.
Yeah, I figured that out. I also note that taking a fully-loaded Hovering Sombero when beating one of them yields somewhere around 6-9 times the stat points of a fight in the Hole in the Sky.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Cyborg Stan wrote:
The Dark wrote:Spoiler-ish again: I believe those are the creatures that can only be defeated by specific items.
Yeah, I figured that out. I also note that taking a fully-loaded Hovering Sombero when beating one of them yields somewhere around 6-9 times the stat points of a fight in the Hole in the Sky.
Perhaps you should take that information to KOL Coldfront. Apparently, they never figured out what Hovering Somberos do.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

Hrm? Apparently, the more difficult monster you're fighting, the better your stat gains. It's at least on this site here.

It's quite a pain to get the 'normal' way though.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I got the hovering hombrero easily. :) It is now my favourite familiar. :)

How do I cross the Orc Chasm?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

I love the beanbag chair.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Hm. I wonder where I get the item I need to complete the Slug Lord's quest.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

Try the Sleazy Back Alley.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

CDiehl wrote:Try the Sleazy Back Alley.
Ah, I thought as much, but the Random Number God has not been kind.
To Absent Friends

DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

The sluglord's quest requires the Asshat, I beleive...

we have two of them in the clan stash, just borrow it out of there Dalton.
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

DarkSilver wrote:The sluglord's quest requires the Asshat, I beleive...

we have two of them in the clan stash, just borrow it out of there Dalton.
Nah, it's cool, I managed to figure it out. Thanks :)
JMS 4:22 | Image
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Enigma wrote:I got the hovering hombrero easily. :) It is now my favourite familiar. :)

How do I cross the Orc Chasm?
You need a bridge. There is a way to get one, but arrr it's complicated.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Spoilers:
After you have constructed the dignhy dinghy, you can go to the island. Fight in the Pirate Cove until you have the pirate costume, then put it on and adventure there again. A pirate will give you an abridge dictionary. Take it to the unitinkerer in the town and have him deconstruct it for you. You now have a bridge to place over the chasm.

By the way, visit The Sauce Pagoda in the mall, my new store.
Cookie for the shopkeeper reference. :wink:
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Noble Ire wrote:
Spoilers:
After you have constructed the dignhy dinghy, you can go to the island. Fight in the Pirate Cove until you have the pirate costume, then put it on and adventure there again. A pirate will give you an abridge dictionary. Take it to the unitinkerer in the town and have him deconstruct it for you. You now have a bridge to place over the chasm.

By the way, visit The Sauce Pagoda in the mall, my new store.
Problem with that is I need a screwdriver for the Untinker and I've spent hundreds of turns trying to find it at the Degrassi Knoll
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

ASSCRAVATS!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Problem with that is I need a screwdriver for the Untinker and I've spent hundreds of turns trying to find it at the Degrassi Knoll
:shock:

Hundreds of turns?
Man, I found it in four or so.

The gods of probablity really do have it in for you.
All I can suggest is getting an item finder familiar, like the gravy fairy baby.
The Rift
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

The store

Impulse's Shop of super cheap stuff!

is going to hold a 100 meat sale soon.

CONFIRMED
Last edited by Soontir C'boath on 2005-07-04 09:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Noble Ire wrote:By the way, visit The Sauce Pagoda in the mall, my new store.
Episode #93 of Inuyasha - The Mysterious, Lecherous Monk. Also known as Miroku.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Soontir C'boath

Yay, bagged me a brainy skull and a baseball!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Episode #93 of Inuyasha - The Mysterious, Lecherous Monk. Also known as Miroku.
Indeed.
*Tosses Cookie* :wink:
The Rift
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Faram, how in the HELL did you get a million meat to throw in the coffers?
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

If you sell the right things, it's not hard. In one day, with a little patience I made 90K on LSE sales.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

This fucking Random Number God shit has got to go. I'm sick to fucking death of missing an enemy I should be able to beat easily. Every single attack I make misses, and they beat me up. This is bullshit.
To Absent Friends