Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Nephtys wrote:If you sell the right things, it's not hard. In one day, with a little patience I made 90K on LSE sales.
LSE....
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

If you're asking, it is the lucky surprise egg which usually sells for 5k each.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Ahh, prolly have to be a pastamancer or something.
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Chardok wrote:Ahh, prolly have to be a pastamancer or something.
:?:

Lucky surprise egg can be made from a cocoa egg and a ten-leaf clover.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

WHERE IS A COCOA EGGZORZ!?!!!?

And where are ten leaf clovers found?
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Chardok, this site may be helpful: goodies
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Chardok wrote:WHERE IS A COCOA EGGZORZ!?!!!?

And where are ten leaf clovers found?
Cocoa eggs are cooked from coca eggshell fragments, obtained from the Penultimate Fantasy Airship. Ten-leaf clovers are from the Hermit, but only at certain times, which I haven't figured out yet.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Woo, I've just spent about 100,000,000,000,000 point levelling up to 7. I also have a Turtleslinger!
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

To make a cocoa egg, you do this..

Combine 2 cocoa eggshell fragments to make a Large Eggshell Fragment.
Combine 2 Large Eggshell Fragments to make a Cocoa Egg.
Cocoa Egg can become Cocoabo (a really good familiar), or be combined with a 10-leaf clover to become Lucky Surprise Egg, an item people eat to collect tiny plastic things for a trophy.

Now, to get 10 leaf clovers, stock up on Worthless Gew-Gaws, Knicknacks and Trinkets by doing 2 things.
1. Lower level/worse way is to buy gum on a stick and fish them out of the sewer. This will take some time.
2. Make 31337 scrolls, and read them to gain stocks of worthless objects. By now, with the Hermit Script, you can visit the Hermit any time for free, so you bring in a huge stock of worthless objects and trade for clovers if he has some.
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Even though I'm not in the clan anymore, I'm working on ascension. Have to manage to kick my own ass then beat yonder sorceress three times. Wish me luck.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Wait, wait...I can't combine the stupid fragments....even with meat paste...what am I doing wrong?
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Chardok wrote:Wait, wait...I can't combine the stupid fragments....even with meat paste...what am I doing wrong?
you have to bake them together.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Tasoth wrote:
Chardok wrote:Wait, wait...I can't combine the stupid fragments....even with meat paste...what am I doing wrong?
you have to bake them together.
Man, I belong in the orc chasm with the other dumb n00bzorz; sheesh.
Soontir C'boath

Turtle-tamers: A chance to profit with Gnauga hide items.

At the moment, gnauga hides themselves are around 1k meat a piece (it might just rise soon) and the secondary item to smith them is only a hundred at the Meatsmith's shop.

Currently at the mall, the completed items are being sold at least 4k meat which is about a 3k profit right there for you to attain.

Good cash for ya.
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

Vow to self : Prepare better for Ascension next time. Or choose hardcore, so at least it would make less of a difference what I did.

On my part, it would mean stocking up on good food and drink well beforehand.

EDIT : Also, pre-assembling a few things. And getting more money.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

I think i'm pretty close to the end. Whats all that about Ascension? What does it do?
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

wautd wrote:I think i'm pretty close to the end. Whats all that about Ascension? What does it do?
Visualwiki has all the answers:
http://kol.thraeryn.org/wiki/Ascension

I am too approaching the Sorceress most naughty. I am considering a hardcore run.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Definitely going hardcore as a seal clubber when I ascend. Just trying to get my barrrnacle up to level 25 before I take a stab at my shadow self and then the sorceress.

Mecha Maniac
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Let me in. I have an alt Chaftbot.
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Oh jeez, Cocabo's been REALLY helpful for my ascension. While hardcore, it's money grabbing, healing, confusing and attacking are helpful in all situations.

Also, I learned a great way to farm for money while hardcore/ronin. You attack an opponent who you cannot hurt, and who does 10-15 damage to you each turn. You then keep casting a healing spell (saucy salve or lasagna bandages) and wait, eventually the chocobo will attack, or root for meat. Each rooting for meat brings upwards of 200+. Cocoabo will also restore your HP and MPs massively at level 20+, and so... you can make 1.5k per adventure, if you're lucky. :P
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I'm working on making my way through ascension (training the familiars right now). I'll probably go with a Moxie-based class, but I'm trying to decide between Disco and Accordion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Accordion's the buffer, Disco's the drink mixer?
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

after about 1k of adventures I still don't have that damned screwdriver. :(
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

If I ascend again, I would probably either do Hardcore Pastamancer or Disco Bandit, followed by the other.

I suppose it really isn't hard to guess why.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Accordion Buffs, Disco bandits are sneaky, can gain more meat and increase the chance of item drops with passive skills.

Mecha Maniac
Chardok

Post by Chardok »

Chaftbot is an accordion thief. I will be performing soon...