The Invasion

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Quite the opposite of useless, ESB, besides I have a few Indian friends, and I amsure they won't mind me using their names.

Payal Doshi
Deesha Shah
Raja Shah.

I can always mix them up, too.

Their last names aren't always *that* long.
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

*Be's annoying too Verilon* Can I go Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, me Winston Lennox who was safely in th Bunkers of Norad watching everything on telescreens? :D

Edit: Oh some British Surnames:
Maitland
Jones
Uxbridge
Spencer
Lincoln
Longstreet
Nelson
Ross
Wellesy
Morely
Moore
Alfred
Alexander
Montgomery
Last edited by Raptor 597 on 2002-11-24 08:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Captain Lennox wrote:*Be's annoying too Verilon* Can I go Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, me Winston Lennox who was safely in th Bunkers of Norad watching everything on telescreens? :D
Ummm.....no. But I am sure I can fit you in a part somewhere.....you don't mind dying, do you?

Formerly verilon

Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

verilon wrote:
Captain Lennox wrote:*Be's annoying too Verilon* Can I go Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, me Winston Lennox who was safely in th Bunkers of Norad watching everything on telescreens? :D
Ummm.....no. But I am sure I can fit you in a part somewhere.....you don't mind dying, do you?
Dying, would suck, getting knocked out left for dead, and being scrwed in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't mind.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Captain Lennox wrote:
verilon wrote:
Dying, would suck, getting knocked out left for dead, and being scrwed in the middle of nowhere I wouldn't mind.
You get killed by aliens. Check.

Next?

Formerly verilon

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Chinese names: Qing Yi Se
Wang Ba Dan
Lai Hanwei (notice a pattern here?)
Xuan Zhang
Ye Xiao Ling (woman name)
Chen Hui Qin (also woman name)

Feel free to append any English name you want to the end... most CHinese from Westernized countries have a Christian name as well.
I just realized....I need culture-specific names and I didn't say so, so muchas gracias, mi amigo. ;)

Formerly verilon

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

Kultur specifik? Define.
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Kultur specifik? Define.
Country specific, more like. Menaing, not westernized if in Japan or China, for example.

Formerly verilon

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Chinese names tend to be the same everywhere, but the Westernized Chinese use Christian names so they can relate better to foreigners. I mean, Darth Wong's Chinese, so am I, we have the same surname and probably the same name structure.

Unlike the English language, CHinese does not interface well with other languages so it doesn't get corrupted so easily.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

verilon wrote:
Zaia wrote:Excellent work so far, dahlink. I hope Anders is excited about appearing in your beginning chapters!! Oh, and please please PLEASE destroy/blow up/suck into some nether-region/annihilate SYDNEY and not Melbourne! Please oh please oh please!!! :D I'll love you forever! :wink: Please?
Nono.....Melbourne....I have to leave SOME capital cities in there....
But Sydney isn't the capital either. Canberra is. So...can you delete Sydney instead? Please? :D :D :D :D :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Zaia wrote:
verilon wrote:
Zaia wrote:Excellent work so far, dahlink. I hope Anders is excited about appearing in your beginning chapters!! Oh, and please please PLEASE destroy/blow up/suck into some nether-region/annihilate SYDNEY and not Melbourne! Please oh please oh please!!! :D I'll love you forever! :wink: Please?
But Sydney isn't the capital either. Canberra is. So...can you delete Sydney instead? Please? :D :D :D :D :D
It isn't now, but it is then.....and no, I can't "delete" Sydney....Melbourne's already gone. And what's so bad about Sydney? Besides, I plan on having something happening at the Opera House. Which reminds me....I need to know what it looks like inside.

Formerly verilon

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Zaia wrote:
verilon wrote:
Why does Zaia-hime wish to protect Melbourne so much?

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Why does Zaia-hime wish to protect Melbourne so much?
Because Zaia-hime spent many days & evenings in Melbourne with some very dear friends whom she hasn't seen in a very long time. Detroying Melbourne is sad to me because it's where so many of my precious memories took place. But it is Ver's story, so he can demolish it if he chooses. *sobsobcrysob*

J/K :wink: I still love you, Ver. I guess.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Zaia wrote:
Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Why does Zaia-hime wish to protect Melbourne so much?
Because Zaia-hime spent many days & evenings in Melbourne with some very dear friends whom she hasn't seen in a very long time. Detroying Melbourne is sad to me because it's where so many of my precious memories took place. But it is Ver's story, so he can demolish it if he chooses. *sobsobcrysob*

Pshah. It's still there IRL. Besides, this is nine years into the future, and you are still alive at the end of the book, to go onto the second one.

Formerly verilon

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

verilon wrote:Pshah. It's still there IRL. Besides, this is nine years into the future, and you are still alive at the end of the book, to go onto the second one.
I know, I know, I know it's still there IRL. It still makes me a bit sad, though. Everyone always loves Sydney so much more...the bastahds! Travel to both one day and let me know which you prefer. :wink:

Yay, I get to be in the sequel?! Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... Hmm, I wonder if anyone will be able to guess which character is me? :D
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Zaia wrote:

Wakarimashita, Zaia-hime.

Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:Wakarimashita, Zaia-hime.
I am an ignorant fool and know not what this means, but I have a feeling it is sweet, so I thank you for it.
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

Evil Sadistic Bastard wrote:
Zaia wrote:

Wakarimashita, Zaia-hime.

What does aishiteru mean?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

You couldn't ask him via PM....?

Formerly verilon

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Considering that all you've posted in this thread are a concept and a teaser, I don't think it's out of line.
JADAFETWA
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

IG-88E wrote:Considering that all you've posted in this thread are a concept and a teaser, I don't think it's out of line.
True, but still. THis is my thread. I don't go into your fanfics asking somebody else questions, do I?

Formerly verilon

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

There was that one time you and ESB went off the handle in Kelly's thread...and I'm talking about the one where Dalton deleted something like 3 pages. And wasn't it you and Durandal who eventually had an argument split off and deleted?
JADAFETWA
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Also, Iggy, it's not all just concept. I'm asking for help. SO I don't think you're quite on-track.

Formerly verilon

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

IG-88E wrote:There was that one time you and ESB went off the handle in Kelly's thread...and I'm talking about the one where Dalton deleted something like 3 pages. And wasn't it you and Durandal who eventually had an argument split off and deleted?
Well, that wasn't seomthing intentional. And if the arguement ws split off, I don't remember it being deleted.

Formerly verilon

Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Wakarimashita, Zaia-hime

TRANSLATION: I understand, Princess Zaia

aishiteru

TRANSLATION: Love (the more formal way, the informal is just "ai")