Religius fuddies censors Hitman2

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Religius fuddies censors Hitman2

Post by Faram »

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_713100.html

I wold not download any "patch" to Hitman 2 in the future...

Have boght da game but not installed it yet...
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

What fucking bullshit. He infiltrates a hospital to kill a religious leader that happens to have Sikh guards and it becomes an imitation of a 'massacre'?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Sparkticus
Youngling

Post by Sparkticus »

My favourtie is the one where the fat guys sends out all the bikini babes with SMG's to nail your arse. Funny, funny shit. Reminds me of hat "Chicks With Guns" thing from "Jacky Brown".
"That's just a vicious rumor started by my socks. It's their revenge for me using them to floss my asscrack." ---Chuck
Stalker in the Shadows - "I like to watch..."
Cult of the Kitten::[Mew] I AM evil, really...
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Sparkticus wrote:My favourtie is the one where the fat guys sends out all the bikini babes with SMG's to nail your arse. Funny, funny shit. Reminds me of hat "Chicks With Guns" thing from "Jacky Brown".

They had SMGs in your version? When I played it they had pissy little revolvers.

Needless to say- my Colt .45s OWNNNNNNNNNNNNNED them.

Then I started again and played the mission properly, getting Silent Assassin rating :)
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Since when did a bunch of Indian troops kill a bunch of Sikhs in Hitman? Stupid fucks. :roll:
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Evil Sadistic Bastard
Hentai Tentacle Demon

Post by Evil Sadistic Bastard »

As Hitman you get to kill the Sikh fucks. Well, who asked them to get between me and my target?

(I aim for, and get Sociopath rankings on all missions too, heh)
Believe in the sign of Hentai.

BotM - Hentai Tentacle Monkey/Warwolves - Evil-minded Medic/JL - Medical Jounin/Mecha Maniacs - Fuchikoma Grope Attack!/AYVB - Bloody Bastards.../GALE Force - Purveyor of Anal Justice/HAB - Combat Medical Orderly

Combat Medical Orderly(Also Nameless Test-tube Washer) : SD.Net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

If someone complains about you offending them, then you should offend them more. Some people are never staisfied. They'll take every little aspect, and turn it inot something far bigger.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Dammit. The Sikh market can't be that big. Eidos should have just told them to fuck off.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Larz
Rabid Monkey

Post by Larz »

Maaannn... that was on my list of "to inevitably get"... yet again religous coalitions work to end and destroy fun in the world by calling it "offensive"...
"Once again we wanted our heroes to be simple, grizzled everymen with nothing to lose; one foot in the grave, the other wrapped in an American flag and lodged firmly in a terrorist's asshole."

Brotherhood of the Monkey: Nonchalant Disgruntled Monkey
Justice League
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Larz wrote:Maaannn... that was on my list of "to inevitably get"... yet again religous coalitions work to end and destroy fun in the world by calling it "offensive"...
That's what religon is for: to suck any any and all joy from the most simple and harmless of fun.
Skelron
Jedi Master

Post by Skelron »

The 'offence' I believe was because it described an event that closely resembled a real massacre, and then used a temple setting as a place for the violence to take place in. Personally I don't get it, I mean come on, I'm a Catholic and I don't take offence at the fact that the hitman character bases his entire operation from a Church for God's sake, surely just as bad as the problem they have!!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Stormbringer wrote:That's what religon is for: to suck any any and all joy from the most simple and harmless of fun.
Which is why THEY'RE the ones going to hell. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

What next, banning ALL fps game because they involve bloodshed? :roll:
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Vertigo1 wrote:What next, banning ALL fps game because they involve bloodshed? :roll:
I, for one, think violent games are OK as long as there's no blood. I also believe that boxing is fine as long as nobody punches another person, and wet T-shirt contests are okay as long as they're wearing bras.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

One more reason for me to get this game soon. :twisted:

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

LMAO...ah yes...stupid fundies...ah well.

That and they'll neve touch my GTA:VC....come back here fat man in speedos...let me see you fry :twisted:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete