Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Ninja of the North
Youngling

Post by Ninja of the North »

Dalton wrote:I've found that the Icy Peak is a good place to get some meat, but it's a bit rough.
The Icy Peak is tough, but if you get a sauceror to cast an elemental sphere buff, then you can adventure there with your most powerful outfit on.
I came for the hatred, I stayed for the ballbags -The Daily Show

Nobel invented dynamite. I won't take any of his blood money. -House
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

Also, you can arrange with a Pastamancer to cook Hell ramen with your Hell Broth and split it with you. As it happens, I play a Pastamancer named LowMainMan.
For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!
Mad
Jedi Council Member

Post by Mad »

Darth Nice, Accordion Thief, reporting for duty (he doesn't know the meaning of the word "nice," which is why he picked that name). Once I'm accepted, anyway.
Later...
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

CDiehl wrote:Also, you can arrange with a Pastamancer to cook Hell ramen with your Hell Broth and split it with you. As it happens, I play a Pastamancer named LowMainMan.
I got a couple of pr0n stir frys. If you can make me some pr0n chow mein, I'll give ya one.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Ninja of the North
Youngling

Post by Ninja of the North »

An even better tactic would be to ascend to a Sausceror, take pastamatery with you, then get saucecrafting. Then, poof, you become the one-man hell ramen machine.
I came for the hatred, I stayed for the ballbags -The Daily Show

Nobel invented dynamite. I won't take any of his blood money. -House
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

I'm now out of Ronin and have a clockwork-bartender-in-a-box, if anyone needs drinks mixed and can supply everything except the Cocktailcrafting ingredients (which I have stored up).
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Ninja of the North wrote:An even better tactic would be to ascend to a Sausceror, take pastamatery with you, then get saucecrafting. Then, poof, you become the one-man hell ramen machine.
I agree. It works too, you get both food and stat-booster reagents.
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

I got a couple of pr0n stir frys. If you can make me some pr0n chow mein, I'll give ya one.
OK. Send them over. What I have to find is a Sauceror who can make Scrumptious Reagents. I have been saving up Goat Cheese, Hellion Cubes, Knob Sausages and Knob Mushrooms.
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

CDiehl wrote:What I have to find is a Sauceror who can make Scrumptious Reagents. I have been saving up Goat Cheese, Hellion Cubes, Knob Sausages and Knob Mushrooms.
I can handle that. What do you need done?
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I appear to be banned from Librum Arcana for daring to point out a Moderator there decided to post an entire thread page of nothing but flames instead of a rebutting an argument.

If they were trying to sell themselves as a 'civil debate board', they just failed. Oh well. I'll bug you guys from here.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
CDiehl
Jedi Master

Post by CDiehl »

For now, I have a ton of Goat Cheese. When I send it, send me back the Fancy Schmancy Cheese Sauce you make from it, and I can cook that with noodles and send you half the Fetuccini Inconnu I make from that. I sell off my half in the Flea Market and send you half of what I get for it. We can do the same with the other ingredients also.
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

CDiehl wrote:For now, I have a ton of Goat Cheese. When I send it, send me back the Fancy Schmancy Cheese Sauce you make from it, and I can cook that with noodles and send you half the Fetuccini Inconnu I make from that. I sell off my half in the Flea Market and send you half of what I get for it. We can do the same with the other ingredients also.
Sounds workable. I mentioned it before a page back, but my KoL handle is "Ivris" (#551765). I'll wait for the Cheese.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

SirNitram wrote:I appear to be banned from Librum Arcana for daring to point out a Moderator there decided to post an entire thread page of nothing but flames instead of a rebutting an argument.

If they were trying to sell themselves as a 'civil debate board', they just failed. Oh well. I'll bug you guys from here.
You got spanked with a 24 hour ban by "B4UTRUST", who also banned himself for 24 hours.
To Absent Friends

SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Dalton wrote:
SirNitram wrote:I appear to be banned from Librum Arcana for daring to point out a Moderator there decided to post an entire thread page of nothing but flames instead of a rebutting an argument.

You got spanked with a 24 hour ban by "B4UTRUST", who also banned himself for 24 hours.
So the guy who flamed steadily for four or five posts without a single rebuttal can casually ban me? Sorry guys, ain't the sort of place I feel like hanging out.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Banned himself? I've got to read this. :D
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

Dalton wrote:

It's hardly fair for the person who is having the argument to also be one with banning powers. His entire line was how he didn't like being personally insulted for a blatantly stupid argument (which he very poorly conceded). Where's the impartiality?
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Let's not expand this further. I was bitching for finding myself banned and found out why. There's no reason to start a board-war over the actions of an admin there.

Back on topic:

Fuck you NS! Bitch just won't die to my Moxious Maneuvers. And I'm so low on cash and EQ it's getting hard to replenish my elixers. Any hints for a AT needing some quick dope money.. I mean, Meat?

Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Pixels are a good place if you have a high level Gravy Fairy and a store. Black and Reds go for 1k a pop, you can net anywhere from 60-120k depending if you focus on runs inside the Eight bit dimension.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

I've been selling Cocoa Eggs for 3k a pop in the Flea Market.
To Absent Friends

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Dalton wrote:I've been selling Cocoa Eggs for 3k a pop in the Flea Market.
You mean, after all those Mr. As, you don't have a store? You should get one and sell that way. It's much easier and plus you can always change prices when the market goes nuts as it is now.

Cocoa Eggs are now 3700+!
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

SirNitram wrote: Any hints for a AT needing some quick dope money.. I mean, Meat?
If you want to try farming the Icy Peak for meat, I can cast Elemental Saucesphere on you so you will not need the extreme gear and can use your better items.
SirNitram

Post by SirNitram »

Dangermouse wrote:
SirNitram wrote: Any hints for a AT needing some quick dope money.. I mean, Meat?
If you want to try farming the Icy Peak for meat, I can cast Elemental Saucesphere on you so you will not need the extreme gear and can use your better items.
Please. That area really helps massively with it's meatdrops.

Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

SirNitram wrote:
Dangermouse wrote:
Please. That area really helps massively with it's meatdrops.
Heck, I might give you a few turns of that too.
I've got more mana than I know what to do with. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

SirNitram wrote: Please. That area really helps massively with it's meatdrops.
There you go. Hopefully 170 turns will help you restock your items for the NS. She is not very nice as sorceresses go. If you need more turns, let me or Noble Ire know. Casting Saucesphere is easy and cheap!
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Soontir C'boath wrote:
Dalton wrote:I've been selling Cocoa Eggs for 3k a pop in the Flea Market.
You mean, after all those Mr. As, you don't have a store? You should get one and sell that way. It's much easier and plus you can always change prices when the market goes nuts as it is now.

Cocoa Eggs are now 3700+!
I need 50K meat to open a store and I haven't yet acquired that. When I do, though, I'm gonna sell me some Mr. A's.
To Absent Friends