The new world

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

If a man said he was the messiah would you listen to him or turn him away?

Listen to him
8%
Turn him away
15%
No one can save this world
8%
George Bush is the way I follow him
10%
I dont believe in the messiah
57%
Once terrorisum is defeated all will be ok, that is my savior
2%

Total votes: 117

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Jake99 wrote:Listen what I am telling you is, that however strange you may think that I am, the things that I have done are way beyond what any man or woman has ever done. I dont use your systems the way you do, I cut through the red tape and barriers that stand in your way.
More self-aggrandizing bullshit. Without a shred of evidence. No, kiddo, I see no reason to beleive that you are the Messiah. Or even of above-average intelligence.
Jake99 wrote:Judging by the way you wish to destroy me it is difficult to post names of people you could harrass for all to see.
Don't flatter yourself. We are not trying to "destroy" you: we are MOCKING you, because you have shown yourself to be a fool with delusions of grandeour. Oh, btw: does this mean that you are refusing to post any evidence of your claims like you promised earlier?
Jake99 wrote:What I am looking for is a wise man who looks at things logically and factually because that is what I would present.
Let's see it then, fucktard. I have already asked you to do this several times.
Jake99 wrote:Would my references say weird things about me, absolutly but they will also tell you of what I did while I was being unusual. Unusual success and unusual methods brought unusual profits and peace in the work place. Continental Baking aka Interstate bakeries as a production supervisor or superintendent in Buffalo NY, Natick Ma., Cleveland Oh and technical assistence and design engineering in East Brunswick NJ and Philadelphia Pa. Many of the top level managers in that company have worked at my side for at least a decade and signed off on the numerous efficiency projects I designed.
MORE self-aggrandizing bullshit. Still no evidence for your profound abilities.
Jake99 wrote:I just dont want to have them pestered by just anyone.
MORE bullshit excuses for not providing the evidence you promised would be available upon request, and which has been asked for. Am I surprised? Not really.
Jake99 wrote:If you are serious about researching the crazy things that I say then its done privately.
BWA HA HA HAA!!! You arrive on an open forum proclaiming that you are the Messiah and that you will bring a commie utopia to the World if only we will beleive you, and you say that evidence will be forthcoming... yet now you want this done privately?
Jake99 wrote:Many of the finest doctors in the US have given me a clean bill of mental health I am just different. They have had me in court and behind bars many times over what I write to them and have yet to be able to find a doctor that says I am nuts. I have run every gauntlet you have and I dont have a scratch on me.
So you claim. I say you are full of shit.

Now: you are claiming that you are prepared to present your ideas in a logical and factual manner.

DO SO!

Preferably without beating yourself on the chest and proclaiming your greatness, because frankly I don't give a flying fuck about your alleged credentials if you refuse back them up. What you need to do now is move on to actually PRESENTING what you have been claiming. Can the resumé and cut out the introductions. Get to the fucking presentation of your socio-economic model, already.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Jake99 wrote:He goes by assassinx as well and I told him about his assassination in another forum. Grassy knoll, back and to the left, something like that.
Go read the AssassinX thread in Parting Shots, idiot. That's why he was "assassinated".
If you want me to leave I will but you should listen to the man who speaks in tongues.
Ooh, you speak in tongues! I know dozens of people who speak in tongues; the difference is they're not particularly stupid; nor do they claim to be Jesus Christ.
I have never led anyone astray and all of my leadership ended in prosperity for all.
Your leadership? :lol: Your leadership of your teddy bear. Communist leadership isn't worth shit, as anyone familiar with the USSR knows.
Basics are food, shelter, clothing and medical care.
Which you think should be distributed by welfare to everybody. And you think putting lives in the hands of the government is a good idea? You're stupider than I thought, you lying piece of shit.
Its not lobsters, diamond necklaces and world travel. If you work your life sytle improves much quicker than if you dont.
Do you know why? Capitalism. It's because...

People Respond To Incentives
Each time you restict someone from a natural resorse through ownership you start a war of pricing that is very complicated.
Oh, so now every natural resource should be considered a human basic need? Asshole, your grasp of economics is even slighter than your grasp of the English language. To have price wars, you need competitors; but you probably don't even know what supply and demand are.
I suggest you manage the resorses as experts in the field recommend rather than let some small business distribute and missuse resorses.
You're a trolling dipshit moron, you asinine liar. I suggest you let people who know what the fuck they're doing talk about economics, and you can go back to elementary school. The invisible hand is far more efficient than you'll ever be.
All that packaging and advertising is wasteful now that the world can streamline the distribution process with technology.
And what did you think companies were doing? But in your wet dream economy, I'll bet companies can switch to modern technology immediately, perfectly efficiently, and the government distributes food, making everybody happy.
This system inks up everything with logos and advertisements throughout the environment. Its a waste of manpower and materials which is the reason that the important things do not get done.
You claimed to be profitable, but you don't grasp the basic principle of marketing? You're an idiot. Listen closely: companies will go where profit goes. Right now, marketing, which increases name-brand recognition, sells products, thus contributing to profits. But, I suppose it's too much to expect a nine-year-old trolling whore to understand that fact.
There seems to be a few who wish to hear what I have to say and a few who think they can stay the course and get somewhere new.
I'm still listening for you to actually say something coherent, like respond to Lord Zentei's challenge for quantification on your dumbshit communist theories, or debate me point-to-point, but I'm not very hopeful.

EDIT: Fixed quote tags, clarified a point.
Last edited by Surlethe on 2005-07-29 04:43pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Jake99 wrote:If you want me to leave I will but you should listen to the man who speaks in tongues. I have never led anyone astray and all of my leadership ended in prosperity for all.
Sure it did. And the pope has been trying to plant broccoli in my navel. Incidentally, all I want is for you to BACK YOUR SHIT UP. You come in here, making grandoise claims and when we say "oh? let's see it then" you make up lame excuses and repeat your earlier claims, expecting us to simply swallow them.
Jake99 wrote:Basics are food, shelter, clothing and medical care. Its not lobsters, diamond necklaces and world travel. If you work your life sytle improves much quicker than if you dont. Each time you restict someone from a natural resorse through ownership you start a war of pricing that is very complicated. I suggest you manage the resorses as experts in the field recommend rather than let some small business distribute and missuse resorses. All that packaging and advertising is wasteful now that the world can streamline the distribution process with technology. This system inks up everything with logos and advertisements throughout the environment. Its a waste of manpower and materials which is the reason that the important things do not get done
OK, I see several economic fallacies here. Firstly you are asserting that ownership restricts people from natural resorse and that this stats wars. This is patently false. Ownership will, on the contrary, encourage people to treat the resources entrusted to them better since their livelyhoods are improved thereby. If their livelyhoods are not affected by their treatment of resources in their care, they have less incentive to do so.

Then you claim some unspecified "experts" will be able to redistribute resources more efficiently. This is also fale. Resource allocation in the marketplace is far more complex when taking a top-down view as the number of interdependancies increases exponentially with the number of products available as well as with the number of consumers. This leads to a computationally intractable problem. By contrast, if each business and household is only required to optimize resources that pertain to itself directly, then the problem becomes much easier to solve: i.e. you break a hopelessly complex mathematical problem into multiple tractable ones.

Worse, you FAIL TO ACCOUNT FOR THE MATHEMATICAL MODEL THESE "EXPERTS" WILL EMPLOY! I.e. you are saying "I know how to make the world a better place through better resource allocation". When I ask: "oh, tell me", you respond: "durrr... the experts will fix it". :roll: What kind of a fucking model is that?

Lastly you claim that resources are wasted with advertising. This too is patently false. Advertising presents information that is essential to the decisionmaking process that businesses and households have to undertake. Without freedom of information and advertising, it becomes impossible to make key decisions because the intel is not there.

So much for that, then.

Last edited by Lord Zentei 23.06 29th July (GMT+2hrs) Edited twice
Last edited by Lord Zentei on 2005-07-29 05:08pm, edited 4 times in total.

I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

You know, his bullshitting is reminding me of Stewie@SDI, now.

May I humbly recommend the mods send this thread to the Hall of Fla--I mean, Shame?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Surlethe wrote:You know, his bullshitting is reminding me of Stewie@SDI, now.

May I humbly recommend the mods send this thread to the Hall of Fla--I mean, Shame?

I concur. This new troll is simply retarded.

Tiger Ace
Jedi Knight

Post by Tiger Ace »

:lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, I can't resist, this is like Einy way on crack suddenly discovering Communisim and god at the same time.

Apologies to Einy.
Useless geek posting above.

Its Ace Pace.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Jake99 wrote:L>snip<
If you've got a direct connection to God, then how come you haven't claimed the Randi award yet?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Why doesn't anyone listen to the true Messiah? Look, the aliens are coming in their spaceships and only I can save you.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

General Zod wrote:
Jake99 wrote:L>snip<
If you've got a direct connection to God, then how come you haven't claimed the Randi award yet?
I was wondering when someone would bring the Randi prize up. :D

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

aerius wrote:Why doesn't anyone listen to the true Messiah? Look, the aliens are coming in their spaceships and only I can save you.
*drinks the kool-aid*

Mmm-mm. Tasty!
General Zod wrote:If you've got a direct connection to God, then how come you haven't claimed the Randi award yet?
Good point.
F. Douglass
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I think I had a stroke somewhere on page 3.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

This guy lives 12 miles from me :shock:
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Enforcer Talen wrote:This guy lives 12 miles from me :shock:
Wait...you know him?!
F. Douglass
dworkin
Jedi Master

Post by dworkin »

Jake99 wrote:Listen what I am telling you is, that however strange you may think that I am, the things that I have done are way beyond what any man or woman has ever done.
So far your mortal claims include serving in the US armed forces and being a businessman. Hardly the stuff of legends.

And since you claim to be the messiah, could you provide an account of your three days in the underworld? You know, like Baal, Mithras, Jesus, Osiris and the rest of the club?
Don't abandon democracy folks, or an alien star-god may replace your ruler. - NecronLord
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

Why oh why? Every time I feel as if I might have encouraged somebody on this forum to believe that Christians are capable of being sensible... does something like this happen?

Kyrie Eleison (repeat)
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

The Guid wrote:Kyrie Eleison (repeat)
Christe Eleison...

Though, for some reason, I don't think people on this forum are illogical enough to believe all Christians are incapable of sensibility; in fact, I'm under the impression most everybody here believes most Christians are sensible, and it's only fucktards like Jake666 here who make Christianity.

Of course, I would also argue Jake666 is not a Christian, for claiming the unbelievable blasphemy he is Jesus Christ.
F. Douglass
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Jake99 wrote:Listen what I am telling you is, that however strange you may think that I am, the things that I have done are way beyond what any man or woman has ever done.
I live in a Richard Nixon, who in turn lives in an even larger Richard Nixon. Russian Nixon hypospatial crossrips CANNOT and WILL NOT countermand themsELVES :roll: :roll: . You have done what you cannot have done, and thus, you only did not do it, when you did not do it, when.
I dont use your systems the way you do, I cut through the red tape and barriers that stand in your way. Judging by the way you wish to destroy me it is difficult to post names of people you could harrass for all to see.
If your papyrus was of self, then, well, dusty would be the privates of DustY. XX+XY = XXXY = SEXY
What I am looking for is a wise man who looks at things logically and factually because that is what I would present.
You are no mastodon. :lol: Your lawyer groans in gravel seas. I pick the Sun up and keep it in my pocket.
Would my references say weird things about me, absolutly but they will also tell you of what I did while I was being unusual. Unusual success and unusual methods brought unusual profits and peace in the work place.
This reminds me of my being pregnant with myself (intelligence is sexy :roll: ), when I became and gave birth to my own shadow. Comment t'appelle tu? Är jag ett sista kapitel?
Continental Baking aka Interstate bakeries as a production supervisor or superintendent in Buffalo NY, Natick Ma., Cleveland Oh and technical assistence and design engineering in East Brunswick NJ and Philadelphia Pa.
:roll:

Träng dig genom väggens bud
Till en värld utan ljud an
exponent for number 10 and m(3)
Ett rum (5,101 x 10(14)m(2)) i djupets
botten is supposed to the square meter
...och haven utan vatten

Not so hot now, are we, Mr. Manhattan? :roll: TBA in a silver box.:lol: :lol:
Many of the top level managers in that company have worked at my side for at least a decade and signed off on the numerous efficiency projects I designed.
I am numerous, I am the dimorphic allotropic symmetry of DIS. The symmetry of the I is solvable through the infinite bisection of O. Oh yes, we are all dead stars inwards, where the antiflame percolates realities, parralel horizons, like a black IRIS melting obsidian internal skies. :cry:
I just dont want to have them pestered by just anyone. If you are serious about researching the crazy things that I say then its done privately. Many of the finest doctors in the US have given me a clean bill of mental health I am just different.
I remind you that Amen is an egyptian fertility god with a Ram's head. Ramses is the logical conclusion to the question of what was? Perhaps. Perhaps you need to put away your book and write on the lines of your mind? Perhaps you should let the lines dance and coagulate of their own accord, and only then, know the truth; then you'll know yourself. With thoughts like melting sugar. :)
They have had me in court and behind bars many times over what I write to them and have yet to be able to find a doctor that says I am nuts. I have run every gauntlet you have and I dont have a scratch on me.
"Beta"...my mind is a symbol, the planet is the key...orbits and aphelion, the point of evanescence, and the absolute purification of sins. Do you welcome your yeti with open arms, or do you shun it from your teat, and refuse to suckle? Was that rhetorical? Armitage Shanks lets YOU decide (could it be any other way? :finger: :angelic: ).
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Jesus Christ
INRI

To J99

Post by Jesus Christ »

I am thy Lord and saviour. And thou art a deity bothering pain in the arse. I comand thee to play in traffic for thy manifest sins, namely annoying thy Lord. Thy Lord has a busy social life and does not need any more charlatans like you to sort out. Now, I command they to also molest a duck.
And the Lord sayth unto you "Stop bloody praying to me, I dont want to hear about your problems, arsehole!"

re above: The new Pope is an arsehole.
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

The end is nigh!

I, for one, welcome our ultimate demise. Where should I send my bank account number so I may purge myself of the evils of money?
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

Is it weird that I understand what Rye is saying?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

richard nixon wrote:If your papyrus was of self, then, well, dusty would be the privates of DustY. XX+XY = XXXY = SEXY
but you can't emphasize beef

(it's like his asking me to emphasize in before july)
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Jake99 wrote:. This worlds best lawyers and doctors have failed many times to find fault in my mental state <snip>..
I would have thought the delusions of grandeur you expressed would have kind of tipped them off.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Nixon Richard wrote:
richard nixon wrote:If your papyrus was of self, then, well, dusty would be the privates of DustY. XX+XY = XXXY = SEXY
but you can't emphasize beef

(it's like his asking me to emphasize in before july)
That is SJ.

So Jejune. And you know it. :x A dead eternity is a dead eternity, always has been, never will be. You shave all barbers that do not shave themselves. :luv: :angelic: :mrgreen:

EDIT:
Last edited by Rye on 2005-07-30 12:02pm, edited 1 time in total.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Is it weird that I understand what Rye is saying?
Some of it is definately Swedish. I don't know if it's weird for you to understand Swedish. Uhh... Appears to be song lyrics. :? Or something... Ah! This thread is fucked in the ears fucked up! :shock:

And what was that "If you live on the bottom of an active volcano, I want to relocate you and use the land for recreation and farming"? Huh? I think I'd want to relocate myself if I lived on the bottom of an active volcano. Who the fuck would live on the bottom of an volcano?! Recreation? What? Like a playground on the bottom of an active volcano? :banghead: This thread has fucked me up. I should not have gotten out of bed today... My new neural net processor can't take it anymore!
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Is it weird that I understand what Rye is saying?
Opposites ARE NOT entities.
Earth nor human equal entity.
Male/female = zero existence,
as in 2 opposite hemispheres.
Male+female cancel each out.

That is, wierd does not understand the dream, understand?
F. Douglass