Kickass Online Game (www.kingdomofloathing.com)

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

Dalton wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:
Dalton wrote:I've been selling Cocoa Eggs for 3k a pop in the Flea Market.
You mean, after all those Mr. As, you don't have a store? You should get one and sell that way. It's much easier and plus you can always change prices when the market goes nuts as it is now.

Cocoa Eggs are now 3700+!
I need 50K meat to open a store and I haven't yet acquired that. When I do, though, I'm gonna sell me some Mr. A's.
I'll loan you what I can. I don't need meat right now, and I think my stocks of certain supplies have been selling real good.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

The Dark wrote:
Dalton wrote:I need 50K meat to open a store and I haven't yet acquired that. When I do, though, I'm gonna sell me some Mr. A's.
I'll loan you what I can. I don't need meat right now, and I think my stocks of certain supplies have been selling real good.
Oh no no, I'm cool, I don't need meat at the moment. I have a shitload of Penultimate Fantasy stuff that I can sell off.

EDIT: And I can't think of a name for my store!!
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

Dalton wrote: EDIT: And I can't think of a name for my store!!
Frequently Unbought Items?
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Dangermouse wrote:
Dalton wrote: EDIT: And I can't think of a name for my store!!
Frequently Unbought Items?
:lol: Not likely. I just put five Cocoa Eggs up for sale and they were gone within five minutes.

BTW, my store is called The Hoard of the Daltonator. Feel free to stop in and see the one Mr. Accessory I have for sale ;)
To Absent Friends

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

If you're going to try to sell Mr. A's and unless you really want the meat, you should wait a couple days since the August Special at Mr. Store should be coming soon. With it prices of Mr. A's may go back up due to demand.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Soontir C'boath wrote:If you're going to try to sell Mr. A's and unless you really want the meat, you should wait a couple days since the August Special at Mr. Store should be coming soon. With it prices of Mr. A's may go back up due to demand.
I'm not really concerned with playing the market, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Thanks :)

EDIT: Too late, my Mr. A was already purchased. Wow!
To Absent Friends

Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

Dalton wrote: EDIT: Too late, my Mr. A was already purchased. Wow!
The new familiar of the month is supposedly very useful so demand for Mr. As is probably up. The familiar combines the stats boosting of a volleyball with the item finding of a gravy fairy. Congrats on selling ithe Mr. A though!
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Dangermouse wrote:
Dalton wrote: EDIT: Too late, my Mr. A was already purchased. Wow!
The new familiar of the month is supposedly very useful so demand for Mr. As is probably up. The familiar combines the stats boosting of a volleyball with the item finding of a gravy fairy. Congrats on selling ithe Mr. A though!
Thanks :) I have five more, should I pick this familiar up?

I don't know about selling another Mr. A though. Maybe I should get a custom avatar.
To Absent Friends

Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

You could donate to clanmates. Huh? Huh? *wink*

Though really, a custom avatar seems silly to me. Nobody else'll really see it. If you have too many Mr. A's, save em for monthly specials.
Dangermouse
Jedi Knight

Post by Dangermouse »

I would hold on to your Mr. As rather than get a custom avatar. The new familiar is tempting as it helps you get more items plus you get more stats like a volleyball. Both are very useful when you are doing the hardcore game.

If you do not have a Cheshire Bitten, that is a great familiar as it helps with stats and meat. Again, very useful for the hardcore game. Otherwise, holding out for items or familiars that catch your eye might be a good thing.
Ninja of the North
Youngling

Post by Ninja of the North »

I would buy the familiar wether you want it or not. Once the month ends, it will never be available again. Then, you can sell it for much more than the price of a Mr. Accessory. For example, Dark Jill o' Lanterns from October are now going for 70 MILLION meat in the mall. Even the newer Dodecapede is selling for near 10 million.
I came for the hatred, I stayed for the ballbags -The Daily Show

Nobel invented dynamite. I won't take any of his blood money. -House
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Hrm. I'll think about it, folks - thanks.
To Absent Friends

Dalton

Post by Dalton »

OK, WHY does the Naughty Sorceress keep stealing my items when I try to use them?

Damn hobag.
To Absent Friends

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Dalton wrote:OK, WHY does the Naughty Sorceress keep stealing my items when I try to use them?

Damn hobag.
She's a slut. Seriously, that's about it.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
DarkSilver
Jedi Council Member

Post by DarkSilver »

the Naughty Sorc is ont of the reasons I'm holding off on finishing quests and going after her...

that and apparently the Topiary Golemns are bastards who deserve to die.....

(and sorry for bringing it up after the fact) The thing which happened at LAbbs won't occur again, if I have any say in the matter, but it occured during a strech of time when I was enroute to a jobsite in Texas. I'll be having a discussion with said admin who banned Nitram as soon as I catch him online.
XBL: Darek Silver | Wii Friend: 5602 6414 0598 0225
LibriumArcana - Roleplaying, Fiction, Irreverence
Trekker (TOS, TNG/DS9-Era) | Warsie (semi-movie purist) | B5'er | TransFan
Cult of Vin Diesel: While it is well known that James Earl Jones performed the voice of Darth Vader, it is less appreciated that Vin Diesel performs the voice of James Earl Jones.
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

Woohoo, I just beat the Naughty Sorceress :cool:
JMS 4:22 | Image
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

I just joined, I'm Phantasee, The Level 1 Polka Criminal. Oh boy.
XXXI
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

Make that Phantasee, the Level 2 Mariachi Larcenist. Level 3 gets you into clans, right?
XXXI
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

17 metric fucktons of shit added to the goodie stash.
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Phantasee wrote:Make that Phantasee, the Level 2 Mariachi Larcenist. Level 3 gets you into clans, right?
Yes, it does.

You should sign up at this forum instead of using this large ass thread and post in the "Who's who." thread.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Wow, I thought this thread was going to the wayside because of the librium arcana site. Oh well. Once I've got to level 12 or so I'll start dumping loads of goodies in the stash, I'll probably be spending lots of time in the Hole in the Sky and Castle in the Sky.

Also as a service to the clan, message me and send me the ingredients and I'll make food for you.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
The Dark
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Dark »

dum dee dum dee dum...I'm slowly working my way towards constructing 20 Clockwork Meat Maids. Once I get them built, I'm planning on selling them in the Mall, but I'll probably be willing to make deals for clanmates. Give me about a week...I'm still short flanges and keys.
Stanley Hauerwas wrote:[W]hy is it that no one is angry at the inequality of income in this country? I mean, the inequality of income is unbelievable. Unbelievable. Why isn’t that ever an issue of politics? Because you don’t live in a democracy. You live in a plutocracy. Money rules.
BattleTech for SilCore
Soontir C'boath

Anyone ascending Hardcore to just get the gem? You know, you can ascend open the goodies bag and get it and then cancel Hardcore immediately in which then you can get a free gem every time you ascend. I'm thinking about trying this with my third character...
Master Arachnos
Youngling

Post by Master Arachnos »

Can i be allowed into the clan guys...

I'm arachnos

(well originality was never my strong point).

:wink:
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Master Arachnos wrote:Can i be allowed into the clan guys...

I'm arachnos

(well originality was never my strong point).

:wink:
Certainly, just apply.
And if your quick about it, you might just get a membership gift basket. :wink:
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction