The new world

Only now, at the end, do you understand.

Moderator: Moderators

If a man said he was the messiah would you listen to him or turn him away?

Listen to him
8%
Turn him away
15%
No one can save this world
8%
George Bush is the way I follow him
10%
I dont believe in the messiah
57%
Once terrorisum is defeated all will be ok, that is my savior
2%

Total votes: 117

Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Surlethe wrote:Motherfuck. Is it so fucking hard to reply my points outside the quotes?
Tell me about it. Splitting apart hopelessly incoherent super paragraphs is one thing. Wading through mangled quote tags - that's something else.

Jake99, you need to get a clue about how an economy works before you shoot your mouth off about economics. In eliminating trade you have eliminated resource allocation except by government, this implies a large beurocracy. Yet, you claim that your system will also eliminate inefficient beurocracies. This is a contradiction. Is it any wonder that I ask you for a quantitative presentation of your model? I can't help but note that you also ignored my point that a top-down resource allocation system faces a computationally intractable problem as the number of interdependancies increases exponentially with the number of consumers and products. Are you unaware of what this means and/or it's implications?

You assert that people have no "legal" right to own land; this is nonsense, and ironic that you are saying that the current system is wrong by attampting to invoke the very laws of that system. What you seem to be trying to get across is that you feel that people have no ethical right to own land, only this is nonsense too.

You speak of using "capitalism for the luxuries" not realizing that you have just made capitalism impossible by refusing to acnowledge property rights, economic incentives and the value-creating effects of trade. I reitreate my previous questions regarding your understanding of such basic concepts as consumer benefit, comparative advantage, et al.

Christ, where did you learn about economics, anyway? Star Trek?
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Lord Zentei wrote:
Surlethe wrote:Motherfuck. Is it so fucking hard to reply my points outside the quotes?
Tell me about it. Splitting apart hopelessly incoherent super paragraphs is one thing. Wading through mangled quote tags - that's something else.
No shit. He replied to my points inside the fucking quote, bolded, when it takes more work to do so than replying outside the quote!
My guess is he learned about economics from his semen-stained copy of the Communist Manifesto. Is Star Trek really this bad.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I was wondering when this would make it to HOS
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Surlethe wrote:
Lord Zentei wrote:
No shit. He replied to my points inside the fucking quote, bolded, when it takes more work to do so than replying outside the quote!
And to top it off, he accused the Admins of being lazy for not providing him with a spelling and grammar checker. :lol: Pot, kettle, etc. Not that it should be that hard to type in Word and then copy-paste after doing his spellchecking there. Which I have already pointed out to him.
Surlethe wrote:
My guess is he learned about economics from his semen-stained copy of the Communist Manifesto. Is Star Trek really this bad.
I'm afraid so: at least in parts of the TNG era. No private investment (to the point of Picard not knowing what it fucking was when a 20th century buisnessman was taken out of cryofreeze), everyone working for the "greater good" for no incentive other than touchy-feely bollocks... etc, etc.

Check out Mike's essay on the matter:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Ess ... rxism.html

The TOS era was not this bad, mind you.

I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Lord Zentei wrote:Check out Mike's essay on the matter:

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Ess ... rxism.html

The TOS era was not this bad, mind you.
Thanks; refresher is a good thing.

I wonder when he'll be back...
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Surlethe wrote: I wonder when he'll be back...
I hope he comes back. I have a nice shiny new .jpg ready just for him. Well, it's new to me anyway.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Well, Jake99? I know you're browsing the board right now. Do you have anything to say?
F. Douglass
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Jake, I can see you lurking. Regail us with more of your words. We're waiting for you...
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Surlethe wrote:Well, Jake99? I know you're browsing the board right now. Do you have anything to say?
He signed off. Fucking pussy.
F. Douglass
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Surlethe wrote:
Surlethe wrote:Well, Jake99? I know you're browsing the board right now. Do you have anything to say?
He signed off. Fucking pussy.
Damn. I wish he'd post, I have this great picture for the next time he mentions his "simple" economic plan.
Jake99
-5 vs Reality

Post by Jake99 »

What I am trying to say is that if you take ownership out of the equation you will become vastly more efficient than if you continue to sell between yourselves. Nothing is less efficient than a small business which is why 9 out of 10 of them in the US fail in the first 5 years. Why would you put people through such a mathematical failure and then try to encourage more of it. Ownership is a waste of manpower and resourses. Earn the right to use things based on labor effort only. I say the selling of resourses is not just ethically illegal its the core of all of mankinds problems and its totally illegal. Just because that is what has run the world does not mean it is what should run the world. I stand against western civilazation because it is complex and wasteful. I love the products it generated but we cannot allow that system to spread to the rest of the world. If it is that wastefull now with this many people, it will be much worse as population rises and terrorisum continues. Just how badly do you want to strip the world of its fruit and hurt its people before christ comes to stand against you? Enough of the trade wars, distribute on a global level and get super efficient instead of super inefficient. Its a sharing thing that you need to run and it should be democratic. War whether it be military or trade ends up in every home and I stand against using manpower and resourses to wage it. Every ownership is a line on the map that is defended with much effort, I just want to use that effort doing productive things instead. You seem to want to work hard and I want to work smart. You want to escallate the traffic jams and I want to eliminate them. Look who is in the traffic jams and you will see that it is the jobs I want to automate. Stop fighting wars and start building better homes and services with the manpower and you wont have any wars to fight. Stop following the idiots that have led you to this state of global complexity and chaos. You cannot stop the terrorists untill you are practicing what you preach. Jesus stood against the very same things that the terrorists are targeting, moneychangers, gamblers, liers, cheaters, thieves and salesman. You can hardly find a leader who has not been involved in corruption and the system is to blame not the person. A good system is not corruptable, which is what I am trying to lead you into. Yes I am the only one going the other way but that does not mean I am wrong. I have been going the other way my whole life, its the secret to my success.

What things have I done that you cannot. I have fixed hundreds of problems in work areas that no one else could or did and I can and have eliminated work place injuries that were once very common. I also do very well as a mediator between companies and unions who were at war for years before my arrival. I changed more operating systems in a company of 30,000 than all others combined. Either I was the only one who cared enough to solve the ongoing problems and ineffiiencies or I was just the smartest, either way. I dont care much for the current economic system so if you are trying to teach it to me and justify it then your argument it a waste of time. I set my head on my desk and objected to the sales and middleman system when I was 14. Everyone knows that this system must come to an end to achieve peace and prosperity. I just put forth the starting point of no ownership with efficiency, resoursefullness and justice for all. Equal rights regardless of where you were born. And get simple like educating over the internet instead of sending children to school. Its a lot cheaper to hook them up with an online computer and let them view the lesson plan at home. Limit web access until they take the lesson first. Learn at your own speed and when you are ready to learn. This Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 world has to change to 24/7/365. Get rid of the holidays and utilize the night and weekend hours just like the rest of the hours of the week.

Sorry I posted inside of quotes I dont know how to use the function of reply with quote, I am new at this stuff. I have nothing to hide but my life has been hidden which is why it is not as easy to define what I have done as you wish it were. I wish it were easy but that is not how my life has been and it was hidden so that I would be here saying what I am based on facts.

The short list of minor to major leadership experiences was just a demonstration of how quickly I am assaigned to leadership roles. And it was a demonstration of how quickly I adapt from one area to another and do the same things that worked perfectly everywhere I went. If my siblings are the best in the state at several sports you might think we have a gift. We compete at very high levels of sport and life, unlike any other family of children that I ever heard of.
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

Jake99 wrote:What I am trying to say is that if you take ownership out of the equation you will become vastly more efficient than if you continue to sell between yourselves. Nothing is less efficient than a small business which is why 9 out of 10 of them in the US fail in the first 5 years. Why would you put people through such a mathematical failure and then try to encourage more of it. Ownership is a waste of manpower and resourses. Earn the right to use things based on labor effort only. I say the selling of resourses is not just ethically illegal its the core of all of mankinds problems and its totally illegal. Just because that is what has run the world does not mean it is what should run the world. I stand against western civilazation because it is complex and wasteful. I love the products it generated but we cannot allow that system to spread to the rest of the world. If it is that wastefull now with this many people, it will be much worse as population rises and terrorisum continues. Just how badly do you want to strip the world of its fruit and hurt its people before christ comes to stand against you? Enough of the trade wars, distribute on a global level and get super efficient instead of super inefficient. Its a sharing thing that you need to run and it should be democratic. War whether it be military or trade ends up in every home and I stand against using manpower and resourses to wage it. Every ownership is a line on the map that is defended with much effort, I just want to use that effort doing productive things instead. You seem to want to work hard and I want to work smart. You want to escallate the traffic jams and I want to eliminate them. Look who is in the traffic jams and you will see that it is the jobs I want to automate. Stop fighting wars and start building better homes and services with the manpower and you wont have any wars to fight. Stop following the idiots that have led you to this state of global complexity and chaos. You cannot stop the terrorists untill you are practicing what you preach. Jesus stood against the very same things that the terrorists are targeting, moneychangers, gamblers, liers, cheaters, thieves and salesman. You can hardly find a leader who has not been involved in corruption and the system is to blame not the person. A good system is not corruptable, which is what I am trying to lead you into. Yes I am the only one going the other way but that does not mean I am wrong. I have been going the other way my whole life, its the secret to my success.
Plain-English translation: "I'm going to ignore the fact that private ownership is tightly correlated with all of the world's most successful economies, bury my head in the sand, and pretend that the opposite is true."
What things have I done that you cannot. I have fixed hundreds of problems in work areas that no one else could or did and I can and have eliminated work place injuries that were once very common. I also do very well as a mediator between companies and unions who were at war for years before my arrival. I changed more operating systems in a company of 30,000 than all others combined. Either I was the only one who cared enough to solve the ongoing problems and ineffiiencies or I was just the smartest, either way. I dont care much for the current economic system so if you are trying to teach it to me and justify it then your argument it a waste of time. I set my head on my desk and objected to the sales and middleman system when I was 14. Everyone knows that this system must come to an end to achieve peace and prosperity. I just put forth the starting point of no ownership with efficiency, resoursefullness and justice for all. Equal rights regardless of where you were born.
Plain-English translation: "I still refuse to give anything more than vague unverifiable claims of my personal accomplishments to back up my other vague claims".
And get simple like educating over the internet instead of sending children to school. Its a lot cheaper to hook them up with an online computer and let them view the lesson plan at home. Limit web access until they take the lesson first. Learn at your own speed and when you are ready to learn. This Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 world has to change to 24/7/365. Get rid of the holidays and utilize the night and weekend hours just like the rest of the hours of the week.
Plain-English translation: "Not only do I know jack shit about economics, but I don't understand childrearing and education either, and after all of my blathering about being a genius at employee management, I don't even understand the need for holidays."
Sorry I posted inside of quotes I dont know how to use the function of reply with quote, I am new at this stuff. I have nothing to hide but my life has been hidden which is why it is not as easy to define what I have done as you wish it were. I wish it were easy but that is not how my life has been and it was hidden so that I would be here saying what I am based on facts.
Plain-English translation: "Stop asking me for names and places and concrete achievements."
The short list of minor to major leadership experiences was just a demonstration of how quickly I am assaigned to leadership roles. And it was a demonstration of how quickly I adapt from one area to another and do the same things that worked perfectly everywhere I went. If my siblings are the best in the state at several sports you might think we have a gift. We compete at very high levels of sport and life, unlike any other family of children that I ever heard of.
Plain-English translation: "I'm awesome. Trust me on this."
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

"I do not believe Russian Roulette is a stupid act" - Embracer of Darkness

"Viagra commercials appear to save lives" - tharkûn on US health care.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/Blurbs.html
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Jake99 wrote:<snip>
And does he debate, point-to-point? No. He continues his broken-record spouting of nonexistent points, bullshit evasions, and red herrings.

Smackdown coming momentarily.
F. Douglass
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Jake99 wrote:What I am trying to say is that if you take ownership out of the equation you will become vastly more efficient than if you continue to sell between yourselves. Nothing is less efficient than a small business which is why 9 out of 10 of them in the US fail in the first 5 years. Why would you put people through such a mathematical failure and then try to encourage more of it. Ownership is a waste of manpower and resourses. Earn the right to use things based on labor effort only.
Ok, first insane blabbering where there should have been a new paragraph. You are saying that capitalism is evil and communism is the way to go, yeah, we got that. The problem is it didn't really work too well for Russia, China, Cuba... getting my drift?
I say the selling of resourses is not just ethically illegal its the core of all of mankinds problems and its totally illegal. Just because that is what has run the world does not mean it is what should run the world. I stand against western civilazation because it is complex and wasteful. I love the products it generated but we cannot allow that system to spread to the rest of the world. If it is that wastefull now with this many people, it will be much worse as population rises and terrorisum continues. Just how badly do you want to strip the world of its fruit and hurt its people before christ comes to stand against you? Enough of the trade wars, distribute on a global level and get super efficient instead of super inefficient. Its a sharing thing that you need to run and it should be democratic.
Next paragraph! You are saying that somebody should give me food just because I asked for it? I should have to build them computers just because they asked for it as well I assume. I would also be given computer parts for free to build with.
War whether it be military or trade ends up in every home and I stand against using manpower and resourses to wage it. Every ownership is a line on the map that is defended with much effort, I just want to use that effort doing productive things instead. You seem to want to work hard and I want to work smart. You want to escallate the traffic jams and I want to eliminate them. Look who is in the traffic jams and you will see that it is the jobs I want to automate. Stop fighting wars and start building better homes and services with the manpower and you wont have any wars to fight. Stop following the idiots that have led you to this state of global complexity and chaos. You cannot stop the terrorists untill you are practicing what you preach. Jesus stood against the very same things that the terrorists are targeting, moneychangers, gamblers, liers, cheaters, thieves and salesman. You can hardly find a leader who has not been involved in corruption and the system is to blame not the person. A good system is not corruptable, which is what I am trying to lead you into. Yes I am the only one going the other way but that does not mean I am wrong. I have been going the other way my whole life, its the secret to my success.
I didn't have a clue how to split up that paragraph. It's filled with needless meandering. I will do the best I can. First point: You think Jesus and the terrorists are just alike? Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I'm sending a copy of this to G.W. Bush right now. By the way, when you refer to yourself, you can just say "I."

I do agree with you on one point so far, wars are kind of wasteful. I will give you that.

That success that you refer to having, care you to back it up with some proof?
What things have I done that you cannot. I have fixed hundreds of problems in work areas that no one else could or did and I can and have eliminated work place injuries that were once very common. I also do very well as a mediator between companies and unions who were at war for years before my arrival. I changed more operating systems in a company of 30,000 than all others combined. Either I was the only one who cared enough to solve the ongoing problems and ineffiiencies or I was just the smartest, either way.
Paragraph! I just have to point this out. How is it that you can solve what other people haven't a clue to solving, yet you cannot figure out how to use proper grammar or, even simpler, use quotes properly. You must be the "dumbest smart person I have ever met!" (sorry Wong, couldn't resist)
I dont care much for the current economic system so if you are trying to teach it to me and justify it then your argument it a waste of time. I set my head on my desk and objected to the sales and middleman system when I was 14. Everyone knows that this system must come to an end to achieve peace and prosperity. I just put forth the starting point of no ownership with efficiency, resoursefullness and justice for all. Equal rights regardless of where you were born.
This is a decent spot for a paragraph split. Yes, we got it, you are a communist. If you recall, Communism hasn't been all it's cracked up to be. In fact, the Communists have even fought wars! Wow! That's a revelation.
And get simple like educating over the internet instead of sending children to school. Its a lot cheaper to hook them up with an online computer and let them view the lesson plan at home. Limit web access until they take the lesson first. Learn at your own speed and when you are ready to learn. This Monday thru Friday 9 to 5 world has to change to 24/7/365. Get rid of the holidays and utilize the night and weekend hours just like the rest of the hours of the week.
Congratulations, this was a good spot for a paragraph break. Moving on, while the concept of internet learning looks good on paper, many students don't have the self discipline needed to learn in this fashion. Also, many social skills that are gained in school will be forever lost to the children using this system.
Apology accepted. We won't accept "accomplishments" until we see some evidence of such accomplishments, sorry. We aren't the type to just accept something on faith. This was also a good spot for a paragraph break, by the way.
Again, sorry, without proof, you might as well spit into the wind.

In conclusion:

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Jake99 wrote:What I am trying to say is that if you take ownership out of the equation you will become vastly more efficient than if you continue to sell between yourselves. Nothing is less efficient than a small business which is why 9 out of 10 of them in the US fail in the first 5 years. Why would you put people through such a mathematical failure and then try to encourage more of it. Ownership is a waste of manpower and resourses.
You're full of bullshit. You have no understanding of how a free market economy works. A free market economy is the most efficient resource distributor. Furthermore, you're equivocating on "efficient" -- efficiency isn't determined by failure rate. Also, ownership is the very basis of manpower and resources. Take away ownership, you take away incentives to work.
Earn the right to use things based on labor effort only.
This concept is actually...get ready for this, fucktard; you may have heard of it:

MONEY
I say the selling of resourses is not just ethically illegal its the core of all of mankinds problems and its totally illegal. Just because that is what has run the world does not mean it is what should run the world.
Is-ought fallacy. Why should we change from the more efficient system to the less efficient system? Also, back up your shit. Why is trade unethical.
I stand against western civilazation because it is complex and wasteful.
"I don't understand it! Make it go away, mommy!"
I love the products it generated but we cannot allow that system to spread to the rest of the world.
Except the rest of the world already uses that system.
If it is that wastefull now with this many people, it will be much worse as population rises and terrorisum continues.
Fucking bullshit. You're a moron, vaginal scumbag.
Just how badly do you want to strip the world of its fruit and hurt its people before christ comes to stand against you? Enough of the trade wars, distribute on a global level and get super efficient instead of super inefficient.
A fucking global bureaucracy is going to be INEFFICIENT. What part of that do you not fucking understand?
Its a sharing thing that you need to run and it should be democratic. War whether it be military or trade ends up in every home and I stand against using manpower and resourses to wage it.
Trade is not war. Get that through your blubbery skull.
Every ownership is a line on the map that is defended with much effort, I just want to use that effort doing productive things instead.
Sure...let's fundamentally change human nature after 5 fucking million years of evolutionary hardwiring.
You seem to want to work hard and I want to work smart. You want to escallate the traffic jams and I want to eliminate them. Look who is in the traffic jams and you will see that it is the jobs I want to automate. Stop fighting wars and start building better homes and services with the manpower and you wont have any wars to fight.
Wonderful strawmanning rhetoric. Do you have any substance to back it up? ...I thought not. Idiot trolling dipshitfucker.
Stop following the idiots that have led you to this state of global complexity and chaos. You cannot stop the terrorists untill you are practicing what you preach. Jesus stood against the very same things that the terrorists are targeting, moneychangers, gamblers, liers, cheaters, thieves and salesman.
Jesus wasn't a fucking economist, asshole.
You can hardly find a leader who has not been involved in corruption and the system is to blame not the person. A good system is not corruptable, which is what I am trying to lead you into. Yes I am the only one going the other way but that does not mean I am wrong. I have been going the other way my whole life, its the secret to my success.
So now, aggregate responsibility for individual actions? I'm not surprised you're spouting such incredible moral ideas. You possess no brain, only finely creamed bullshit held in place by crusty asshairs.
What things have I done that you cannot. I have fixed hundreds of problems in work areas that no one else could or did and I can and have eliminated work place injuries that were once very common. I also do very well as a mediator between companies and unions who were at war for years before my arrival. I changed more operating systems in a company of 30,000 than all others combined. Either I was the only one who cared enough to solve the ongoing problems and ineffiiencies or I was just the smartest, either way.
Horseshit.
I dont care much for the current economic system so if you are trying to teach it to me and justify it then your argument it a waste of time. I set my head on my desk and objected to the sales and middleman system when I was 14. Everyone knows that this system must come to an end to achieve peace and prosperity. I just put forth the starting point of no ownership with efficiency, resoursefullness and justice for all. Equal rights regardless of where you were born.
You decided not to like economics when you were 14? Funny, you'd think a 50-year-old man would've learned. I suspect you're not even 14 yet. Lying bullfucker.
Get a clue, asshole. The world does not warp itself to conform to your idealistic wet dreams.
So "I'm new at this stuff" is your excuse for being a bullsemen-stained moron and not figuring out how message boards work before trying to start a debate? Idiot.
You're full of shit, you lying troll. Now why don't you debate me point-to-point, you coward? This broken-record debating technique is going to get you banned sooner rather than later.

QED, fucktard.
F. Douglass
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Surlethe wrote:<snip that awesome retort>

QED, fucktard.
I have much to learn about how to flame effectively. I pledge myself to your teachings.
Jake99
-5 vs Reality

Post by Jake99 »

First of all if you are "titleing me" democratically in another thread. I will not post under some comical or derogatory title. I know what systems have been tried and failed before, but the system you used was not globalized as it needs to be in order to work and we did not have the technology that we have today to support a more efficient system. I just want to take the waste out of the system and ownership and indirect trade is super wasteful. We dont need the middlemen anymore but we sure need more help with environmental clean up. We have developed what is needed to jump into a different way of life, which is to manage the planet efficiently. We dont have the manpower to replace inefficient systems but we have plenty of people haggling over prices. I say materials are free its only the labor that you should be paid for. Ship products direct when you can and produce them in an environmentally sound manner. Stop building junk just so you have something to sell and stop trying to make a profit.

My accomplishments: 21 years as a production manager for Wonder bread and Hostess cake in Buffalo, Natick Ma. and Cleveland and technical and engineering advise to Philladelphia Pa and East Brunswick NJ. Many of the operating systems used nationally were designed by me. I probably redesigned more work areas than all other employees combined. The production numbers I left behind were astounding. I eliminated union vs management disputs and accidents as well as increased efficiency by about 20%. I probably fixed about a thousand problems that no one else could and I used many systems that were never tried before and some that had tried and failed before and my systems improved the operation every time without fail.

I also finished last in my high school class of 450 because I slept through the education that was being taught on purpose with purpose. I don't need your education to solve the problems that you cannot. Its common sense that I use and every automation project (about 12 ) was approved by the general office and was a success.

The prophesy that I lived was just as the bible said I would live. What proof would you like to see? I can fax a court doc that clearly outlines my defiant stand against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a biblical trial at the millenium just as predicted and I did exactly what the bible said that I would. Sworded tongue verses your best judges and district attorneys in 2 trials on both sides of 2000 and I tore them apart as a defendant. I denied nothing that they said that I did, in fact I verified it and defended it. No one has ever waged a war like I did against your way of life.
gizmojumpjet
Padawan Learner

Post by gizmojumpjet »

Jake99 wrote:First of all if you are "titleing me" democratically in another thread. I will not post under some comical or derogatory title.
You just did, tool.
Jake99 wrote:The prophesy that I lived was just as the bible said I would live. What proof would you like to see? I can fax a court doc that clearly outlines my defiant stand against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a biblical trial at the millenium just as predicted and I did exactly what the bible said that I would. Sworded tongue verses your best judges and district attorneys in 2 trials on both sides of 2000 and I tore them apart as a defendant. I denied nothing that they said that I did, in fact I verified it and defended it. No one has ever waged a war like I did against your way of life.
We don't need you to send us any faxes. Just give us the case numbers, the internet will do the rest.
John of the Dead
Youngling

Post by John of the Dead »

I may be able to offer a small glimmer of insight as to the basis of Jake99's ramblings. In the book of Acts, we're told that the early apostles lived in a small commune:
And all that believed were together, and had all things in common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. (Acts 2:44-45)
All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. There were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles' feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need. Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas (which means Son of Encouragement), sold a field he owned and brought the money and put it at the apostles' feet. (Acts 4:32-37)
So, early Christians were communist (lower-case). Modern Christians bristle at the prospect of being Communist, given that many Communist state suppressed religion. Regardless, the first practitioners of Christianity were undeniable pinkos. Of course, a commune is much more feasible in a small group that are all devoted to the same cause and with good will toward each other, as opposed to the society as a whole where we don't even like most other people.

None of this is offered in defense of or attack against any position. Just a little bit of trivia from a lurking liberal Christian.
When there's no room left in Hell,
the Dead shall walk the earth.
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

Jake99 wrote:First of all if you are "titleing me" democratically in another thread. I will not post under some comical or derogatory title. I know what systems have been tried and failed before, but the system you used was not globalized as it needs to be in order to work and we did not have the technology that we have today to support a more efficient system. I just want to take the waste out of the system and ownership and indirect trade is super wasteful. We dont need the middlemen anymore but we sure need more help with environmental clean up. We have developed what is needed to jump into a different way of life, which is to manage the planet efficiently. We dont have the manpower to replace inefficient systems but we have plenty of people haggling over prices. I say materials are free its only the labor that you should be paid for. Ship products direct when you can and produce them in an environmentally sound manner. Stop building junk just so you have something to sell and stop trying to make a profit.
If you are so sure that you can revolutionize the world's economic systems, feel free to submit a paper to the Royal Economic Society or some other similar organization. In fact, you should get to work on writing this paper immediately, since it apparently contains revolutionary ideas that will change the entire face of human civilization. Why are you wasting your time posting on webboards and talking to people who have little or no influence compared to more prestigious organizations?
My accomplishments: 21 years as a production manager for Wonder bread and Hostess cake in Buffalo, Natick Ma. and Cleveland and technical and engineering advise to Philladelphia Pa and East Brunswick NJ. Many of the operating systems used nationally were designed by me. I probably redesigned more work areas than all other employees combined.
Do you have a P.Eng? If not, then you did not provide "engineering advice". You were a manager, assuming you were telling the truth. And I've worked in the food industry; it doesn't take a genius to be a manager in the food industry.
The production numbers I left behind were astounding. I eliminated union vs management disputs and accidents as well as increased efficiency by about 20%. I probably fixed about a thousand problems that no one else could and I used many systems that were never tried before and some that had tried and failed before and my systems improved the operation every time without fail.
Any manager who worked for any length of time (and took the credit for his underlings' work) can say what you just said, particularly if he was present during the increase in computerized automation over the last 20 years.
I also finished last in my high school class of 450 because I slept through the education that was being taught on purpose with purpose. I don't need your education to solve the problems that you cannot. Its common sense that I use and every automation project (about 12 ) was approved by the general office and was a success.
I listened to music on my Walkman during class in high school, and I still got high marks. You're just stupid. I know exactly what's required to be a middle manager in a typical factory, and it's not genius: it's the ability to kiss ass.
The prophesy that I lived was just as the bible said I would live. What proof would you like to see? I can fax a court doc that clearly outlines my defiant stand against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a biblical trial at the millenium just as predicted and I did exactly what the bible said that I would. Sworded tongue verses your best judges and district attorneys in 2 trials on both sides of 2000 and I tore them apart as a defendant. I denied nothing that they said that I did, in fact I verified it and defended it. No one has ever waged a war like I did against your way of life.
Scan the court documents and put them on the web for us. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
"It's not evil for God to do it. Or for someone to do it at God's command."- Jonathan Boyd on baby-killing

"you guys are fascinated with the use of those "rules of logic" to the extent that you don't really want to discussus anything."- GC

gizmojumpjet
Padawan Learner

Post by gizmojumpjet »

John of the Dead wrote:So, early Christians were communist (lower-case). Modern Christians bristle at the prospect of being Communist, given that many Communist state suppressed religion. Regardless, the first practitioners of Christianity were undeniable pinkos. Of course, a commune is much more feasible in a small group that are all devoted to the same cause and with good will toward each other, as opposed to the society as a whole where we don't even like most other people.

None of this is offered in defense of or attack against any position. Just a little bit of trivia from a lurking liberal Christian.
And it's useful, thank you for it. The nice thing to note is that these communes weren't government imposed, but were rather based on charity. I doubt anyone here has a problem with that. It's the whole bureaucracy based, imposed, top-down Communism stink that taints Jake's posts that I think gets most of the folks around here a little riled.

That, and the stupidity.
Darth Wong wrote:Scan the court documents and put them on the web for us. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
Do we really even need him to do through the effort of scanning the docs? You know how these types operate all too well: he’ll either claim not to have the technical know-how, not to have the hardware required, or not to have the hosting space necessary or know how to get it. If we have the case numbers, can’t we look the docs up with FindLaw or some other tool like that? Or just make a public records request to the courthouse?
Darth Wong
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Darth Wong »

gizmojumpjet wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Scan the court documents and put them on the web for us. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.
Do we really even need him to do through the effort of scanning the docs? You know how these types operate all too well: he’ll either claim not to have the technical know-how, not to have the hardware required, or not to have the hosting space necessary or know how to get it.
Of course he will. My next move would have been to laugh at him for claiming to have 20 years of problem-solving experience in heavy industry even though he can't solve a simple problem like "how to put a picture on the web": something that 15 year olds on this board have easily done.

Dakarne
Village Idiot

Post by Dakarne »

Ahem...

[flat, unconvincing tone]Repent the Messiah is coming, Repent for your sins...[/flat, unconvincing tones]

Okay... I'd take anyone who announces messiahhood and throw 'em in the nearest Mental Health Facility... simple as that. I don't believe in any way shape or form that there's going to be a deadly judgement day when humanity "burns in hell" or "goes to heaven".
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker

Post by Lord Zentei »

Jake99 wrote:First of all if you are "titleing me" democratically in another thread. I will not post under some comical or derogatory title. I know what systems have been tried and failed before, but the system you used was not globalized as it needs to be in order to work and we did not have the technology that we have today to support a more efficient system.
Newsflash, asshole. The efficiency of a system is a function of how it is structured, not the technological tools you use to assist people living in it. And I reiterate: WHAT SIMPLE SYSTEM? WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PRESENTATION OF IT?

As for the title, you earned ït with your failure to debate in a responsible manner.
Jake99 wrote:I just want to take the waste out of the system and ownership and indirect trade is super wasteful.
BZZZT! Wrong! Otherwise, back this up.
Jake99 wrote:We dont need the middlemen anymore but we sure need more help with environmental clean up. We have developed what is needed to jump into a different way of life, which is to manage the planet efficiently.
It is the middleman who makes the economy more efficient, dumbass. Or do you plan to travel personally to the farmer every time you need a quart of milk and some wheat, to take that wheat personally to the miller for him to grind it and then to take the flour personally to the baker so he can bake it? Are you planning on going to the mines personally to get the ore that needs to be smelted, to take it personally to the factory after it has been smelted so it can be made into that box of nails you need to fix the shed in your garden? Oh, wait... you don't have a box, do you? Better go up to Canada to get the paper, right? Might as well take a trip to Mexico too, to get all the petrolium you'll need. Hell you'll have to take the petrolium to the refinery too.
Jake99 wrote:We dont have the manpower to replace inefficient systems
The current system is NOT inefficient, certainly not when compared with communism.
Jake99 wrote:but we have plenty of people haggling over prices.
And with good reason.
Jake99 wrote:I say materials are free its only the labor that you should be paid for.
And how did we acquire the materials in the first place, moron? :roll:
Jake99 wrote:Ship products direct when you can and produce them in an environmentally sound manner.
And how are you going to know where and when to ship the products when you have eliminated trade? Where will you get the information about the needs of consumers if not from themselves?
Jake99 wrote:Stop building junk just so you have something to sell and stop trying to make a profit.
Low cost products are required for those who need products cheaply. And the profit is the incentive to provide these products as needed.
Jake99 wrote:My accomplishments: BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I told you before, I don't give a rat's ass about your goddamn resumé unless you can back it up. Not that it lends support to your retarded ideas in any sense anyway. Quit appealing to your useless authority, tool.
Jake99 wrote:The prophesy that I lived was just as the bible said I would live. What proof would you like to see? I can fax a court doc that clearly outlines my defiant stand against the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was a biblical trial at the millenium just as predicted and I did exactly what the bible said that I would. Sworded tongue verses your best judges and district attorneys in 2 trials on both sides of 2000 and I tore them apart as a defendant. I denied nothing that they said that I did, in fact I verified it and defended it. No one has ever waged a war like I did against your way of life.
More chest thumping bullshit. Sure, show us the documents.

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Oh dear, a 'war against our way of life'.

Bring it.

What an annoying peice of shit this guy is. Though, it does make me wish I had typed out and saved the looney prophecies about me.. I could simply post rambling bullshit in line with them in response. Two messiahs post, one messiah leaves!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter