Immortal (Angel Fanfic)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

So, is Wesley killing these people, or just consigning them to temporary excruciating torment?
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

I'm still reading, and I'm still liking, but not as thoroughly as I might have if you'd left Dawn out of it, and provided better reason to hellishly torture Willow.
Asdeed
Padawan Learner

Post by Asdeed »

Meh, personally I think Willow had it coming. She literally got away with murder and trying to destroy the world, but rationalizes the scoobies not helping Fred because they weren't quite certain if the fang gang could be trusted anymore? Considering how much Wes loved Fred that hypocrisy was veeeeery poorly timed.
Perseid
Padawan Learner

Post by Perseid »

Very nice, I love Wesley abusing his new powers in such an :twisted: Evil :twisted: way, it's about time the Scoobies got their comeupence.

Keep 'em coming!
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

*bump*

WRITE MORE!
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:So, is Wesley killing these people, or just consigning them to temporary excruciating torment?
That's a good question ... what do you think?
consequences wrote:I'm still reading, and I'm still liking, but not as thoroughly as I might have if you'd left Dawn out of it, and provided better reason to hellishly torture Willow.
I'll be upfront about this; I've never been a fan of Dawn, ever. However, I also had no intention of that scene going the way it did, I just wrote it and *poof* she was there ... strange. :?

As for Willow; there is something in that scene, a hesitation let us say on Wesley's part, it is important.
Asdeed wrote:Meh, personally I think Willow had it coming. She literally got away with murder and trying to destroy the world, but rationalizes the scoobies not helping Fred because they weren't quite certain if the fang gang could be trusted anymore? Considering how much Wes loved Fred that hypocrisy was veeeeery poorly timed.
Yes, but was Willow in 'the loop'? She claims she wasn't.

Anyway guys, I was in Italy over the weekend (just got back today), so my next work will be a summary/email of all the shenanigans that I got up to during my visit to 'the boot', so updates will just have to wait a while. :wink: :P
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Asdeed
Padawan Learner

Post by Asdeed »

Crown wrote:Yes, but was Willow in 'the loop'? She claims she wasn't.
(Simpson's moment) Jeez Crown, i'd really like to wanna care... (end Simpson's moment) :lol:

Anyway guys, I was in Italy over the weekend (just got back today), so my next work will be a summary/email of all the shenanigans that I got up to during my visit to 'the boot', so updates will just have to wait a while. :wink: :P
Well okay, but it better of been one helluva weekend! LOL