Whats the best ST / B5 fan fics out there.

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Whats the best ST / B5 fan fics out there.

Post by mr friendly guy »

I would have to go for a universe of change and its sequel those who stand still being completed written by Albert G who used to post on SD.net.

He also has another story called a thin veneer which involves the TOS Federation going up against the Minbari. These fics are updated roughly every 2 weeks. They do tend to perhaps power up Trek slightly but overall I wouldn't call them wanked and the Trek in his stories are much less powerful than "Terran Empire" or "Portal".

Another good one is the best of both universes which gets updated regularly, although not as frequent.

I strongly recommend you read some of these fics. If anyone knows of other good ST / B5 x-over fics, please link as I am a sucker for crossover related fiction.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Grey Eminence
Redshirt

Post by Grey Eminence »

I have been following AlbertG for a while now. And in my view he puts out the better of ST/B5.

E1701 did some good work with "When the looking glass shatters", also at ff.net. However he has not updated in almost 9 months at this point. I also have to like his work because he invoked Turtledove's "Guns of the South". Unfortunately that is around the time he started to post less frequently.
Kruk
Youngling

Post by Kruk »

[quote:c986e33691]Comparing and basing weapons strengths based on movie special effects isn't an accurate way of judging firepower. Simply because those effects are the results of what the producers and directors want to see on screen.[/quote:c986e33691]