Pics of Bush that aren't Photoshopped (56K beware)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Pics of Bush that aren't Photoshopped (56K beware)

Post by Superman »

Enjoy...

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

I find it just a wee bit hard to believe that the one with the yellow halo wasn't photoshopped... (third one from bottom)

Otherwise, eh. He speaks at churches all the time... what's your point? :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
SPOOFE
Sith Devotee

Post by SPOOFE »

As long as he heals my leprosy, I don't care who he goes to war with.
The Great and Malignant
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

:shock: *Gasps* You have Leprosy SPOOFE?
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Mrs Kendall wrote::shock: *Gasps* You have Leprosy SPOOFE?
He's kiddin', Mrs K... comparing Bush ~ Jesus. :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Dude, if he were about a foot closer that crown would totally be on his head.

We must continue to search until we find one of him shrugging in front of a cross, thus completing his messiah pose collection.
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Elheru Aran wrote:I find it just a wee bit hard to believe that the one with the yellow halo wasn't photoshopped... (third one from bottom)

I think it's the moon, although it seems a bit too big.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Elheru Aran wrote:
I know El, I was being sarcastic, trying to be funny kinda thing ;) I guess I'm not that funny :( :lol:
Beowulf
The Patrician

Post by Beowulf »

Ok... so what. Given enough public speaking appearences, I'm sure you could end up with similar pics for anyone.
"preemptive killing of cops might not be such a bad idea from a personal saftey[sic] standpoint..." --Keevan Colton
"There's a word for bias you can't see: Yours." -- William Saletan
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Beowulf wrote:Ok... so what. Given enough public speaking appearences, I'm sure you could end up with similar pics for anyone.
Yeah... you could... but this isn't just anyone.. and these are damn funny :D
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Beowulf wrote:Ok... so what. Given enough public speaking appearences, I'm sure you could end up with similar pics for anyone.
Bush just makes it easy. You'd be hard pressed to find a picture of Clinton with a giant painting of a penis behind him.
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

xBlackFlash wrote:
Not really. The halo effect ones (and maybe that one with the cross and crown on it, but it's stretching) are good placement, but the rest? Just normal photos of anyone speaking in a church/religious place.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

RogueIce wrote:
xBlackFlash wrote:
Not really. The halo effect ones (and maybe that one with the cross and crown on it, but it's stretching) are good placement, but the rest? Just normal photos of anyone speaking in a church/religious place.
It's the placement, and the background, and the general scene. I don't care if Bush is in a church, but when he just happens to be in that church with the word "LORD" right behind him in sparkly letters... Yeah. I'm going to chuckle. For the rest of them too, the angle is just right for it to make me smile.
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

xBlackFlash wrote:It's the placement, and the background, and the general scene. I don't care if Bush is in a church, but when he just happens to be in that church with the word "LORD" right behind him in sparkly letters... Yeah. I'm going to chuckle. For the rest of them too, the angle is just right for it to make me smile.
*shrug* The LORD one is ruined for me because of the letters just over his shoulder.

The top one with Jesus would've beenpretty good if his arms were stretched out like Jesus, since his head is already sort of tilted at an angle too. But alas, his arms ruined it.

The others just don't do anything for me, since they're pictures of a guy speaking at a church, basically. I suppose you can find humor because of who he is, but honestly if it were some random preacher instead of Bush, would it be funny?

But humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. :)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:I find it just a wee bit hard to believe that the one with the yellow halo wasn't photoshopped... (third one from bottom)

I think it's the moon, although it seems a bit too big.
That's no moon... that's a space station. :wink:

The LORD one is by far the best, followed closely by the halo ones. The others? Meh.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
FedRebel
Jedi Master

Re: Pics of Bush that aren't Photoshopped (56K beware)

Post by FedRebel »

I think that the mystery circle is just a blurred seal like the one in the last pic, only blurrier and under darker lighting
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Wicked Pilot wrote:Bush just makes it easy. You'd be hard pressed to find a picture of Clinton with a giant painting of a penis behind him.

close enough
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

ZING!
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Manus Celer Dei
Jedi Master

Post by Manus Celer Dei »

Bush is totally metal.
"We will build cities in a day!"
"Man would cower at the sight!"
"We will build towers to the heavens!"
"Man was not built for such a height!"
"We will be heroes!"
"We will BUILD heroes!"
[/size][/i]
The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

with those first images, I thought just maybe hes taken the presidency a little too far...
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:
I know El, I was being sarcastic, trying to be funny kinda thing ;) I guess I'm not that funny :( :lol:
Nah, you just need to use emoticons in moderation and primarily to punctuate a comment with the right emotional context. That's why they're emoticons; you're coming off in the first reply as being simply shocked, while the second one conveys being bipolar. Image
By His Word...
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Does anyone know what happend to that picture of Bush taken moments before he was told to about 9/11 with the caption:

"Damn this book is hard, God, give me something to get me out of here"
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!