So Tinkerbell Bought a Webcam... 56k Friendly!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Zed Snardbody wrote:No good can come from this......... :twisted:
-
*breaks out taser and firehose.*

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I like the picture of you with your hair pulled up. But that's just me and my preference for mid-length hair.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Darth Yoshi wrote:I like the picture of you with your hair pulled up. But that's just me and my preference for mid-length hair.
I was thinking the same thing. The glasses look pretty good, too.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

yes little one the glasses are cute.

just hoping your not like the original version of Tinkerbell (jeleous, psychotic, and a classic amoral fae)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Cpl Kendall wrote:My apologies for hijacking your thread and making a general mess of it. In my haste to condemn the AYVB I didn't realize that I was basically guilty of similar behavior.
I, on the other hand, am not guilty of such behavior. So I will not hesitate to condemn, denigrate or otherwise oppress the AYVs.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Awww, Kate's so cyoooot. I'd marry you if I knew you at all, you didn't live in another country, had a boyfriend and if I didn't hate the institution of marriage! :D

My favourite pic: okay, pics, since I'm indecisive; the "evil" one and the glasses one, just make you want to go "prbpg" and choke on your own tongue, in a completely good way.

What kind of webcam is it? How much did it cost, etc?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Hmmm. You're a cute kid.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Tinkerbell
Jedi Master

Post by Tinkerbell »

Rye wrote:Awww, Kate's so cyoooot. I'd marry you if I knew you at all, you didn't live in another country, had a boyfriend and if I didn't hate the institution of marriage! :D

My favourite pic: okay, pics, since I'm indecisive; the "evil" one and the glasses one, just make you want to go "prbpg" and choke on your own tongue, in a completely good way.

What kind of webcam is it? How much did it cost, etc?
Ahhhhhhhhh I love you Rye. You're amazing. :luv:

It's a Logitech. ~$40. I had a $20 MicroInnovations one, but it was so unbelievably shitty I went out and bought this.

You guys are all sooooo sweet.

After I made the thread I got a little bit worried about it, and I just want to thank everyone for keeping it all groovy...
Darth Wong wrote:The American "family values" agenda is simple: alter the world so that you can completely ignore your child and still be confident that he is receiving the same kind of Christian upbringing that you would give him if you weren't busy.
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

Tinkerbell wrote:After I made the thread I got a little bit worried about it, and I just want to thank everyone for keeping it all groovy...

Groovy.

Well, we aim to please. :wink:
"To make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe."
— Carl Sagan

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

They're all great (other than the emo one, since its hard to see your face in it, defeating the point), but the Pure Evil one stands head and shoulders above the rest. Excellent composition, and having beautiful hair like yours doesn't hurt either. :wink:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

YT300000 wrote:They're all great (other than the emo one, since its hard to see your face in it, defeating the point), but the Pure Evil one stands head and shoulders above the rest. Excellent composition, and having beautiful hair like yours doesn't hurt either. :wink:
True, pure evil is her best pose, highlights her beautiful hair and gives her a sense of 'royalty'.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red