New Judas Priest

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Cleric
BANNED

New Judas Priest

Post by The Cleric »

I've heard the song once or twice on the radio, and it sounds a lot like an Iron Maiden song. Anyone know the name of it?
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Re: New Judas Priest

Post by Peregrin Toker »

The Cleric wrote:I've heard the song once or twice on the radio, and it sounds a lot like an Iron Maiden song. Anyone know the name of it?
That could describe a great deal of Judas Priest songs, given how much that Iron Maiden is inspired by Judas Priest...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Dooku's Disciple
Padawan Learner

Post by Dooku's Disciple »

That may be the second single from their reunion album Angel of Retribution. It's called "Worth Fighting For".

Unless you mean the first single "Revolution", but that was ages ago.

AoR is a good record overall, if you forget about "Loch Ness". Thirteen of the most boring, silly and embarrassing minutes of music ever to be included on an album :roll:

DD
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom..."
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Dooku's Disciple wrote:AoR is a good record overall, if you forget about "Loch Ness". Thirteen of the most boring, silly and embarrassing minutes of music ever to be included on an album :roll:

DD
I actually think Loch Ness is the best song on that album. :P

Then again, I am the sort of person who thinks that Hellhammer's Apocalyptic Raids 1990 A. D. and early Celtic Frost have fairly clean production...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"