Any one else buy the BSG season one Soundtrack?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Any one else buy the BSG season one Soundtrack?

Post by Knife »

If so, what's your favorite track? I'm loving the 'Two Funerals' though there are a bunch of others.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

A Good Lighter and Battle On The Asteroid are my favorites.

Battlestar Muzaktica is also pretty Image
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

I like that whole series, from 'a good lighter' to 'the thousandth landing' to 'two funerals'.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Where'd you find it? In a major chain or something, or did you get it online?

I ask because I looked around an FYE, Sam Goody's and a Best Buy around here and I couldn't find it. Maybe I'm missing something?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

You could always order it online.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Been bought, and I've enjoyed it thoroughly.

If there's a Barnes & Noble near you, you can have them order it for you. I had them do that for me- it was $16.99, and it was there within the same week.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

RogueIce wrote:Where'd you find it? In a major chain or something, or did you get it online?

I ask because I looked around an FYE, Sam Goody's and a Best Buy around here and I couldn't find it. Maybe I'm missing something?
I looked at all those too, didn't find em. I went to Media Play, which is the STORE for electronics and shit, and got it. It's more expensive at Media Play, but they have everything.

Grandmaster Jogurt
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grandmaster Jogurt »

What's the Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack (not season one) that Amazon is offering as part of a two-for-one deal?
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Grandmaster Jogurt wrote:What's the Battlestar Galactica Soundtrack (not season one) that Amazon is offering as part of a two-for-one deal?
THe soundtrack for the mini.