Your dumb fantasies

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Well. Hmm. I spend a fair few of my days in very horny condition. I'm 20 going on 21, in college, surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous chicks daily.

What do you think I fantasize about? :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Zero132132 wrote:I always wanted to be able to jump off a cliff and die a slow painfull death, but I decided that there are certain things that I should stick around for before I see what that kind of death is like.
Wouldn't it be quick rather then slow and painful? Smashing your body on the rocks below seems like it'd do you in pretty quick.

EDIT: I've decided if I ever commit suicide in a showy fashion, it'd be by walking in front of a bus. Fast, and traumatize a bunch of people.
Last edited by Jadeite on 2005-08-29 11:51pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

Elheru Aran wrote:Well. Hmm. I spend a fair few of my days in very horny condition. I'm 20 going on 21, in college, surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous chicks daily.

Anal. :)
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Zero132132 wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:Well. Hmm. I spend a fair few of my days in very horny condition. I'm 20 going on 21, in college, surrounded by drop-dead gorgeous chicks daily.

Anal. :)
The Hershey Highway is not my way, young Padawan...

But I'll leave you to imagine the rest :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Honestly? I've had fantasies about being a law enforcement official of some type and just beating the living dog shit out of some really reprehensible criminal (pedophiles, meth dealers, and terrorists all fit the bill) who absolutely deserves it. I'm talking serious police brutality here. I also do sympathize with Knife's hero complex and I may actually get into law enforcement in some capacity some day to live it out, so to speak.

Also, I want to fly. I had a dream once where I could fly and it was probably the best non-sexual dream I've ever had.
Last edited by Joe on 2005-08-29 11:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Zero
Jedi Council Member
Location: Trying to find the divide between real memories and false ones.

Post by Zero »

Jadeite wrote:
Zero132132 wrote:I always wanted to be able to jump off a cliff and die a slow painfull death, but I decided that there are certain things that I should stick around for before I see what that kind of death is like.
Wouldn't it be quick rather then slow and painful? Smashing your body on the rocks below seems like it'd do you in pretty quick.

EDIT: I've decided if I ever commit suicide in a showy fashion, it'd be by walking in front of a bus. Fast, and traumatize a bunch of people.
Quick and painful, then. It still seems like an interesting way to go.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Joe wrote:Honestly? I've had fantasies about being a law enforcement official of some type and just beating the living dog shit out of some really reprehensible criminal (pedophiles, meth dealers, and terrorists all fit the bill) who absolutely deserves it. I'm talking serious police brutality here.
Fuck yeah! I'd give a couple months salary to work over Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka with my truncheon. Rodney King the fuckers till they die from internal bleeding.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

I had this bizarre dream where I was some sort of revolutionary in China and was leading armies to capture Beijing. Rather appealed to me.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Pick
Sith Marauder

Post by Pick »

God, all I do sometimes it seems is fantasize...

Usually about being really rich/powerful/famous and what I'd do with it. :wink: It sounds so uncreative until you know how I think... :twisted:
"The rest of the poem plays upon that pun. On the contrary, says Catullus, although my verses are soft (molliculi ac parum pudici in line 8, reversing the play on words), they can arouse even limp old men. Should Furius and Aurelius have any remaining doubts about Catullus' virility, he offers to fuck them anally and orally to prove otherwise." - Catullus 16, Wikipedia
Grand Moff Yenchin
Sith Devotee

Post by Grand Moff Yenchin »

My dream level fantasies are those where I can fly and fight demons.

My conscious level fantasy is openly confronting the FLG leader with a debate, after debunking his lies, I kill him and hang his head on some tall building, film the whole process and spam the damn film on all the FLG websites.

I won't mention my horny fantasies :P
1st Plt. Comm. of the Warwolves
Member of Justice League
"People can't see Buddha so they say he doesn't have a body, since his body is formed of atoms, of course you can't see it. Saying he doesn't have a body is correct"- Li HongZhi
Hawkwings
Sith Devotee

Post by Hawkwings »

Going off and founding a country. And making it so much better than the rest of the world.

Others, probably becoming some sort of celebrity, probably movie star. Then going around and bashing certain "celebrities" for being airheads, morons, etc. Like, what's up with the scientologists?

Oh yes, then there's the vigilante fantasy. It involves me, a group of six or so heroes from various universes, and much asskicking of stupid people, bad people, etc.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Gaining super intelligence and the knowledge of every leading proffesor in the world and being one of the top 5 for everything in existence.
And having an old friend who lives abroad as my (first) girlfriend
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

HemlockGrey wrote:I had this bizarre dream where I was some sort of revolutionary in China and was leading armies to capture Beijing. Rather appealed to me.
Chairman Mao would be proud of you! :P

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Grandmaster Jogurt
Jedi Council Member

Post by Grandmaster Jogurt »

When walking down campus, I often wish I had little harpoons I could shoot into the buildings and palm trees and get pulled all the way to my destination like Spider-man.

I also wish I could go between alternate histories of my choosing at will.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Just adding to my visible character shield fantasy.

I've also had the vigilante fantasy. Kind of like Boondock Saints, but without the religious overtones.

I'm also going to add three things that Joel, Crow T. Robot, and Tom Servo would want to do in the event of an Apocalypse (see the Warrior of the Lost World episode) to my list:

Drive around in a tank, blowing up buildings.
Run up and down the street in football pads diving through plate glass windows.
Walk around totally naked with a Big Gulp Terminator 2 cup.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Meh...the more realistic ones? Being able to take a tiny time slowdown, and if I make a mistake, a quick 5 second backwards trip in time.

Would save me SO much humiliation.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

HemlockGrey wrote:I had this bizarre dream where I was some sort of revolutionary in China and was leading armies to capture Beijing. Rather appealed to me.
Similar to mine, except I'm the empress, and then I invade Korea for the hell of it, *somehow* making it look like it's all someone else's fault. Oh, and I've managed to pressure Japan into becoming a vassal state, too.

Then there is the fantasy where I'm liaising with Kim Jong-Il at the Australian Embassy in North Korea, and they tell me that they have some Australian guy who they'll release in exchange for favours. Then I find out that it's my ex-boyfriend, and I give them the favours in exchange for them making his death slow and painful, and preferably incusive of some kind of horrible pointy anal insertion.

Oh, and there's the daydream that I have where I marry someone really nice, and I love them and they love me, and we have lots of kids, none of whom are delinquent, and we're both very happy together for the term of our natural lives. That's my favourite, I think.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

I sometimes fantasise about what would happen if UFOs would suddenly invade, or if Dracula's Castle would materialise somewhere close, or how it would be living during the Bronze Age. Things like that.
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Dendrobius
Mecha Fanboy

Post by Dendrobius »

The ability to buy extra time, or even go back in time in a limited fashion to fix something.

If somebody has too much time, they can sell it to me. They lose their hr, I get an extra hr to do with as I want. At this stage in life, it's not $$ that's restrictive, it's time. Boy would I be happy if I could trade money for time at a reasonable rate.

Go back in time in a limited fashion...the ability to go back just 5 minutes at a time. Had a bad case of foot in mouth disease? Go back 5 minutes and fix it up. Just had some twit smack his car into yours because he wasn't watching where he was going? Go back 5 minutes and brake earlier. The possibilities are endless. Kind of like quicksave and quickload for real life.
I know there is a method, but all I see is the madness.
Caius
Padawan Learner

Post by Caius »

I've always had little day dreams about sucking knowledge out of someone's brain. Like if they knew quantum physics and I wanted to know it. Bam, a little brain download and the info was mine. I could care less whether they kept the knowledge or lost it all when I took it. That part wasn't really important.
Akaramu Shinja
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Akaramu Shinja »

I usually day dream up stories in which I do not take part. Is that unusual?
アカラム

I melt two faces in the morning. I melt two faces at night. I melt two faces in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright. I melt two faces in time of peace, and two in time of war. I melt two faces before I melt two faces, and then I melt two more. - Ballad of a PK
The Morrigan
Jedi Knight
Location: Lost, somewhere within the realms of my own fevered imagination

Post by The Morrigan »

Akaramu Shinja wrote:I usually day dream up stories in which I do not take part. Is that unusual?
I wouldn't know if it's unusual, but I can assure you it's not unique. I do that too.

And I tend to fantasise about having super-arse-kicking abilities a la Alice from Resident Evil: Apocalypse or Max from Dark Angel. Or being able to play the guitar like Eric Clapton, or being a DJ or owning a really fast car (or at least faster than the one I've got) and finding a nice quiet road somewhere and letting her rip. And so on.

I also fantasise about being able to go through life without the irrational but persistent fear that everybody hates me and/or is laughing at me behing my back.
After all, this is completely straightforward. What could possibly go wrong?

THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR EMERGENCY PANTS!

I hate Matt Damon and there's not a damn thing you can do about it

No, I'm not on drugs. I'm like this all the time.
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

Two biggest fantasies which will never happen (or in the case of the latter, probably never happen) would be watching the sunrise from high orbit and getting very up close and personal with some lava fountains or lava flows.
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

Download myself into a humanform Replicator body and have full access to the knowledge of the ancients, as well as the entire techbase of Asgard, Earth, and the Ancients. Then go flying around showing the Orii and Wraith who's boss.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Another superhero fantasy here. Usually with powers along the lines of Yuusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho, simply because it kicks ass.

Otherwise, the vast majority of my fantasies could be taken out of a considerable amount of hentai. ;)
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."