T.A.T.U.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

T.A.T.U.

Post by His Divine Shadow »

TATU has a new song and here is the uncensored video:
http://www.popjustice.co.uk/2005/08/vid ... tc-etc.htm

Frankly I don't see whats censor worthy in this, it does contain rape, violence and murder.

I like the Cleopatra look, and they drive a Camaro Waffen SS! Woot! :P

I don't like new music but I like these girls, fake lesbians or not.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
His Divine Shadow

Right, forgot we had a forum for music.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Er. All I know about them is that rather hot poster of two of their chicks making out. It's pretty popular here at American colleges... :D
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

I actually like tATu, i bought their first album. But in that video they looked great. I heard they'd dumped their manager who was a border line peadophille and general creep.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Yeah, I heard that, too, that he was more interested in selling tabloids than he was in selling records.
His Divine Shadow

I have not confirmed this but I heard that in the russian version of "they are not gonna get us" that phrase sounds like "MASSIVE IGUANA"
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

wow, what a waste of download. Sucked on all acounts
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

His Divine Shadow wrote:I have not confirmed this but I heard that in the russian version of "they are not gonna get us" that phrase sounds like "MASSIVE IGUANA"
Sure, if you've got deficient hearing. The song's called "Nas ne Dogonqt".
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
spongyblue
Jedi Knight

Post by spongyblue »

O.K. so basicly it's a lLifetime movie set to music with a fast car?
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Apparently one of the guys who was behind the whole lesbian gimmick was a psychology professor who had done extensive research into male sexuality. He knew what he was doing, I loved the lesbian thing.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Meh. I didn't really like it all that much. I'm sure it'd sound better in Russian, so that I didn't have to listen to the lyrics.
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

spongyblue wrote:O.K. so basicly it's a lLifetime movie set to music with a fast car?
Yup but with chicks who we know are faking being lesbians...oh wait that's still Lifetime ain't it?
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Joe wrote:Apparently one of the guys who was behind the whole lesbian gimmick was a psychology professor who had done extensive research into male sexuality. He knew what he was doing, I loved the lesbian thing.
Extensive research and all he could find out was that guys like lesbians? I could have told them that.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

It wasn't just a lesbian thing. IIRC, the guy has managed more than one band/group before T.a.T.u. which all had a lesbian/underage sex gimmick to them.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
His Divine Shadow

I am not sure if these girls are underage anymore but they sure don't mind exposing themselves.
WyrdNyrd
Jedi Knight

Post by WyrdNyrd »

Um, guys, they can't sing! They have squeakty, high-pitched voices that grate my ears. All they ever had was that lesbian gimmick (which I'll bet was extremely offensive to real lesbians).
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

WyrdNyrd wrote:Um, guys, they can't sing! They have squeakty, high-pitched voices that grate my ears. All they ever had was that lesbian gimmick (which I'll bet was extremely offensive to real lesbians).
I'd guess real lesbians just found it funny how male breeders could be duped, further making them relieved they don't have to deal with them.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
His Divine Shadow

Sounds pretty idiotic seeing how it wasn't exactly obvious except in hindsight, but I guess if one is already of the idea that they are "just males" that little tidbit wouldn't factor in.

Also males don't care they are fake or not.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

His Divine Shadow wrote:Sounds pretty idiotic seeing how it wasn't exactly obvious except in hindsight, but I guess if one is already of the idea that they are "just males" that little tidbit wouldn't factor in.

Also males don't care they are fake or not.
its better if they're fake. Threesome time.
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

WyrdNyrd wrote:Um, guys, they can't sing! They have squeakty, high-pitched voices that grate my ears. All they ever had was that lesbian gimmick (which I'll bet was extremely offensive to real lesbians).
Um, actually, yes they can sing. It's something you notice when you listen to more than just 1-2 of their songs. On several they actually sing very well.
His Divine Shadow

Strange, I liked this song, especially when they go "it's all about us - " and bam, I think that is great. It sounds like it would rock in russian though. Russian is a very cool language.
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

His Divine Shadow wrote:Strange, I liked this song, especially when they go "it's all about us - " and bam, I think that is great. It sounds like it would rock in russian though. Russian is a very cool language.
Once upon a time I had the first album and it wasn't half bad. The only problem was that there were only about 6 songs on it (which were repeated once in English and once in Russian). Now I don't mind getting the russian remix (or english remix whatever the case may be) but when it means there is so little variety on the disk it just makes it less worthwhile in my eyes. That said at least a few of their songs are pretty catchy and they have good enough singing voices to carry the tunes which is more than can be said for many folks out there.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

At least in new it sound they sing in english (or at all) though IIRC one of them couldn't speak english.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

It's funny. I understand that TATU are contractual lesbians. They can get fired if they get boyfriends. :?
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Gil Hamilton wrote:It's funny. I understand that TATU are contractual lesbians. They can get fired if they get boyfriends. :?
To my knowledge, they already have boyfriends. It was one of the pieces of evidence used to prove they weren't real lesbian.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL