Stargate Horizon

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Zor
Sith Acolyte

Stargate Horizon

Post by Zor »

Stargate Horizon

A New Stargate series, may be good but there starting this thing up WAY to early if you ask my opinion.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor
Nephtys
Sith Acolyte

Post by Nephtys »

It.. appears to be like a fanfic kinda series. Not televised, according to the about.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

© 2004 Horizon Productions. Stargate and related names are registered trademarks of MGM. This site is intended solely for non-profit purposes. No copyright infringement is intended. Material may not be reproduced without the express permission of the author. Please read the complete disclaimer and copyright notice.
Methinks I'll give this a go later.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Akaramu Shinja
Little Stalker Boy

Post by Akaramu Shinja »

They're not producing anything, just planning it all out. It's not even a fan film, kind of lame to be honest. Though 24 style SG would be sweeeet.
アカラム

I melt two faces in the morning. I melt two faces at night. I melt two faces in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright. I melt two faces in time of peace, and two in time of war. I melt two faces before I melt two faces, and then I melt two more. - Ballad of a PK
Hades
Jedi Knight

Post by Hades »

I had my own ideas for the next stargate spin off, the main one being one based on a Pegasus style ship.

Originally i thought of the idea when they first showed the Pegasus, ditched teh idea because i thought it might end up to star treky but have recently come around to teh idea again afater i relaised that it could easily be done in a none star trek way, especially with the highly skilled writers currently working on the franchise.
If at first you dont succeed.... destroy all evidence you ever tried
Tychu
Jedi Master

Post by Tychu »

Hades wrote:I had my own ideas for the next stargate spin off, the main one being one based on a Pegasus style ship.

Originally i thought of the idea when they first showed the Pegasus, ditched teh idea because i thought it might end up to star treky but have recently come around to teh idea again afater i relaised that it could easily be done in a none star trek way, especially with the highly skilled writers currently working on the franchise.
damn you stole my idea, yeah ever since the first Promethies episode and then when Hammond was the captain in the Atlantis weapon episode i said, that would be cool to do a space traveling thing after SG-1 is over. I said screw Star Trek and screw Andromeda, Star Gate will be the first in a long time to do it right. a Star Wars thing would be cool to
"Boring Conversation anyway" Han Solo

"What kinda archeologist carries a weapon........Bad Example" Colonel Jack O'Neil

"My name is Olo... Hans Olo" -Dr. Daniel Jackson

"Well you did make the Farmingdale Run in less than 12 parsecs" --Personal Quote

"Just popped out for lunch" - Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean