Ugliest Dog in the World

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Ugliest Dog in the World

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Do not click this link if you are expecting something cute and furry.

Beyond that link is a picture of the winner of the Ugliest Dog in the World Contest at the Sonoma Marin County Fair in California. You have been warned.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

That is one beastly fucker.

Looks like something straight out of Evil Dead.

And off to proper forum.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dakarne
Village Idiot

Post by Dakarne »

Would you believe: I've seen worse.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Looks like a rat got hit with flamethrower, and is partway through recovering in a third world burn ward.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
brothersinarm
Padawan Learner

Post by brothersinarm »

That dog really does his breed an injustice. They're actually quite cute. My dog's from the same breed, except he has hair. I believed they're called powerpuffs and occurs 50% of the time. Here's a picture Image His name's pipin.
Everyone knows the formation by which you achieved victory, yet no one knows the formations by which you were able to create victory
- Sun Tzu
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Well it is old, 14 in dog years that's almost 100 years old, see how pretty you look in eighty or ninety years :P

And actually not nearly the ugliest animal i've ever seen, that would be a cat my neighbor took in once...course the 'ugliest' cat i ever saw had been mutilated by some worthless scum punks who set her back on fire. Squirted lighter fluid on her and threw a match in. God...people sometimes...anyway, she looked worse than that but mostly on her back and legs.
Kanye West Saves.

brothersinarm
Padawan Learner

Post by brothersinarm »

I've got more pictures on my Home Page along with some travel pictures. I just finished uploading the webpage about an hour ago. Feel free to comment on the picture or the website. It's a labor of love that lasted 80 hours...
Everyone knows the formation by which you achieved victory, yet no one knows the formations by which you were able to create victory
- Sun Tzu
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

That reminds me of the helldogs from Ghostbusters.

Only scrawny and godawful.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

That thing is frickin' ugly. A well-earned title, IMO. It looks like a cross between a Gremlin and an earthworm.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Master of Ossus wrote:That thing is frickin' ugly. A well-earned title, IMO. It looks like a cross between a Gremlin and an earthworm.
Actually...you know what, it looks like one of the Gamma Dogs from the Incredible Hulk movie only skinny.
Kanye West Saves.

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

God, that thing is ugly. Ugh!

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

"Uuuuuunnnnnngghhhh..."

Thing looks like a zombie.
JADAFETWA
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

I feel sorry for the poor dog.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

Old.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

I dunno... it's ugly... but... am sure to hte right people it's absolutely adorable, i mean, he's got an owner, so how bad can he really be?
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I'm willing to bet the owner either 1. bought the dog before it wound up like that or 2. bought the dog for the sheer novelty of having the Ugliest Dog in the World.

Not to say that the owner doesn't necessarily love him, mind you.
JADAFETWA
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

I read a story about that dog a while back...he has an owner who loves him and has cared for him all his life. Good for the ugly dog.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.