A Day in the life of the SDN Chatroom(nsfw)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Captain tycho wrote:Hey, I wanted to be in the list. :(
Don't worry. I'm going to make one of you bathing in cash, surrounded by your russian whores.

And I have to make the Mrs K = awesome one, too. 8)
Lindar wrote:Surlethe, that's cute!!!!
:D Glad someone liked it!
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

F. Douglass
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

You've got your details wrong... :P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*jealously eyes Ma's crown* hrmm...
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Only because kalev didn't capture the meaning of 'Lindaring'.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

When I think of Lindar the image of Hobbes tackling Calvin comes to mind :D
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Dalton wrote:When I think of Lindar the image of Hobbes tackling Calvin comes to mind :D
Incidentally, that last image there looks like it was taken from a C&H comic strip and photoshopped over. . . .*eyes it suspiciously*
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Tasoth wrote:<snip>

Only because kalev didn't capture the meaning of 'Lindaring'.
*yays laughing, pounces Tas* THankies
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

General Zod wrote:
Dalton wrote:When I think of Lindar the image of Hobbes tackling Calvin comes to mind :D
Incidentally, that last image there looks like it was taken from a C&H comic strip and photoshopped over. . . .*eyes it suspiciously*
Well, the composition was based off the hobbes pounce, but it was done entirely in the gimp using only my mouse and imagination. Yes, Lindar very much is hobbes.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Tasoth wrote:Well, the composition was based off the hobbes pounce, but it was done entirely in the gimp using only my mouse and imagination. Yes, Lindar very much is hobbes.
*clicks her new missile launcher and eyes Tas* Now you hold on one second! I might be a wee bit like Hobbes, but... amna exactly so there!*sulks*
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Awww, thanks Surlethe!! You're so sweet, but surely it's not really that way in there, is it? I guess I just feel like any other chatter when I'm there. In any case that drawing was sweet and has cheered me up quite a bit :teeth: Thanks sweety :D

Oh yes and I had a strong feeling you would use the art pad after I brought it into this thread with my message to you ;) And it turned out awesomely ;) What a great website that is ;)
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Lindar wrote: *clicks her new missile launcher and eyes Tas* Now you hold on one second! I might be a wee bit like Hobbes, but... amna exactly so there!*sulks*
Never said you were exactly like Hobbes. But you do share similar styles of greetings.

Mecha Maniac
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Tasoth wrote:Never said you were exactly like Hobbes. But you do share similar styles of greetings.
*snuggles Tas* ok then. Am sorry, it's just not a good week*nip* AM gld Y'alll are still having fun
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Mrs Kendall wrote:
Awww, thanks Surlethe!! You're so sweet, but surely it's not really that way in there, is it? I guess I just feel like any other chatter when I'm there. In any case that drawing was sweet and has cheered me up quite a bit :teeth: Thanks sweety :D
Glad you liked it! :D
Oh yes and I had a strong feeling you would use the art pad after I brought it into this thread with my message to you ;) And it turned out awesomely ;) What a great website that is ;)
It certainly is. I intend to make more use of it in the future. But now, I have a paper to write, so I'd better stop lurking here and go get the fucking thing done. :P
F. Douglass
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Bah. You sir, are a disgrace to procrastinators everywhere.

Why does Lindar have bat-wings?
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Bah. You sir, are a disgrace to procrastinators everywhere.

Why does Lindar have bat-wings?
Because she's a cat-dragon. We've had the discussion for this image.

Mecha Maniac
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

This really happened. Honest.

EDIT: minor change to picture.
F. Douglass
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

F. Douglass
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Surlethe wrote:This really happened. Honest.

Lies! That's not true at all!
[size=0]Everyone knows Metroids have 4 fangs.[/size]
:mrgreen:
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Chardok dropped by the chatroom a couple of minutes ago to say this to me.
F. Douglass
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
Surlethe wrote:This really happened. Honest.

Lies! That's not true at all!
[size=0]Everyone knows Metroids have 4 fangs.[/size]
:mrgreen:
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there... :P
F. Douglass
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

*falls over laughing* Awww! I've been missing all the fun!