Fan fic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Waddles McGee
Padawan Learner

Fan fic

Post by Waddles McGee »

Hey there.

Im writing a fanfic i have had in my mind all day, and i need advice.and in order to get your advice, i need to tell you my basic plot conception so far.

Ok, it will take place during the time in which the Klingons and Federation have just begun a very uneasy alliance. The main character will be a overworked highly dedicated starship captain by the name of Zach Aries. In the fanfic, while trying to relax, he will accidentally uncover a plot to sabotage relations between two races,one of them happens to be the humans.

Another main character will be Lieutenant K'trok Ch'pok, a relatively young but extremely strong-willed warrior in the Klingon empire who happens to have good connections and strong allies.

The fanfic will take place in the former Klingon neutral zone, and vulcan and romulan space.

EDIT:The year of the fanfic in question will be in 2294.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Feel free to sign up for the "Writer's Guild" usergroup if you want to consult with other authors.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Locked since this is apparently a double-posted thread. Hmm. Can't say I've seen many people who've managed to pull that off.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman