Singularity Fighter

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lancer
Sith Marauder

Singularity Fighter

Post by Lancer »

Modeled and textured for Freelancer by moi.

Milkshape 3d OCX viewer, needs IE and Direct X 9.0+ to work

The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

Love the engine system, looks fast too. Is it armed? I cannot see any armements, unless they are on the wingtips witht the smaller engines. What verse?
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Cthulhuvong
Youngling

Post by Cthulhuvong »

It has no weapons on it. The hardpoints on the top, bottom, and sides of it (the squares) are where weapons can be placed. It looks cool, once you're done with it I'd love to take it for a test drive in Freelancer whenever you're done.

Did you create the ship idea or is it from somewhere?
I used to think that it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. ~Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were and ask "why not?" ~John F Kennedy Jr, 1963
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

That's a cool looking ship. A bit different than the usual freelancer ships. In fact, I think it looks a bit more like the Nomad fighters. How can you use it in game once it is finished?
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Lancer
Sith Marauder

Post by Lancer »

I custom-made it for a freelancer mod I play on. It will be a faction-specific ship (factions being the equivalent of a clan / guild on that server / mod).

The engine texture, believe it or not, was borrowed from the Liberty Dreadnought.

Anyways, here's a link to the mod website:

www.gamer-forums.com/asgard