SDN The gathering cards?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Fleet Admiral JD
Jedi Master

Post by Fleet Admiral JD »

Fleet Admiral JD--Legendary Creature

I'll let you guys try and figure out the rest, but something navy, if you would. :)
Parrothead | CINC HABNAV | Black Mage In Training (Invited by Lady T)

The Acta Diurna: My blog on politics, history, theatre tech, music, and more!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Typhonis 1 wrote: Only now at the end do you understand

Cry havok and let slip the dogs of war

Shit played with RML thais could give a card a +8/0 in one round

For Mrs Kendall..... A mothers love......
Well, it IS the Imperial SmackDown. Actually, addition to card being made. Giving it Trample as well. :wink:

Oh, and Noble Ire, if it isn't too much trouble, could you add a quote to my card? Just the

"I type in italics because it looks cool. That's it, there is no secret meaning. NOW STOP ASKING!"
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Kitten pics rb

tap all users
ewwww, so cute, so cuddly, so homicidal

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

hmm we need some basic lands cards....
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

@ Noble Ire:

You know, Cyran's card should all be italicized. :P

That, and maybe just chop off AdmiralKanos' quote to just "TERMINATE HIM!" to add more admin-ish abilities?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

(please fill in appropriate values where bracketed, as I don't know how the game works and I don't want to inadvertantly try and make myself seem disproportionately powerful. thanks!)

Radioactive Isotope

Star Trek Trivia: If Star Trek TOS or TNG are in play, Uraniun235 gains [positive stats]. If DS9, VOY, or ENT are in play, Uraniun235 loses [equally negative stats].

Fissile Tendencies: If your opponent has Anti-Nuclear Shithead in play, Uraniun235 gains [even more positive stats].

[cost] - Fission: Uraniun235 may be made so frustrated that he detonates for [x] damage to an opponent, however there is a 2 in 5 chance he may simply fizzle and do no damage to anyone but himself. Either way, Uraniun235 is spent and must be removed from play.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Chardok wrote:[img]-snip-[/img]
Oh that is so Kewl! I didn't think anyone would actually do it!!! :mrgreen:
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

I hereby put in my humble request for one, since I don't understand bollock-all about the values involved.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master
Location: Some were in the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

Post by Glimmervoid »

Rye wrote:I hereby put in my humble request for one, since I don't understand bollock-all about the values involved.
Ok then what have/do you contribute most to stardestroyer.net or the verses community.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

SHEP Card

Value: Radioactive Cetacean whatever

When Shep card is played All Your Deck Are Belong to Us, Nuked like bitches. Its over,

UPF Card

Attatching UPF Card to a character instantly kills any Gnopme card in the vicinty, as well as doing +25 Semen Damage

DF Card

Does jack shit, contributes ntohing, and is generally worthless, yet you must have one in your deck to get ass because the DF Card is a magnet for sexual encounters.

Jake 99 Card

Negates damage from Volcanoes, Twinkie Damage +15, Archery Damage + 15, Unaffected by Mental incapacitation
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
DocHorror
Rabid Monkey

Post by DocHorror »

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh do me!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

DocHorror wrote:Ooh, Ooh, Ooh do me!
Okay; bend over ... :P
DF wrote:Jake 99 Card

Negates damage from Volcanoes, Twinkie Damage +15, Archery Damage + 15, Unaffected by Mental incapacitation
Here's a little more detail:

Jake99

Creature -- Communist Nutjob

0/0

When playing Jake99, tap all of your opponent's cards. Then eat a twinkie while your opponent horribly assrapes you.

Jake99 is invulnerable to all volcanoes and logical arguments. If you have any Walls of Ignorance, attach them to Jake99.

Jake99 is +15 with a bow and arrow attached.

"I can fix this planet and every human problem that exists." ~Jake99
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Glimmervoid wrote:
Rye wrote:I hereby put in my humble request for one, since I don't understand bollock-all about the values involved.
Ok then what have/do you contribute most to stardestroyer.net or the verses community.
Confusion with regards to sexuality.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

I'd be interested in one...some sort of horsemanize ability, whereby any trolls attacks are reflected back, but with added amusement.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Darth Yoshi
Legendary Creature: Samus Fanwhore.

Seeing as I know next to nothing about Magic, someone else will have to come up with stats.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

For those interested, here are the rules: Linka. May help to avoid non-kosher cards (some of which have been appearing). Note that the nature of the game is such that one needs to be somewhat anal about the wording.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Darth Yoshi

Seeing as I know next to nothing about Magic, someone else will have to come up with stats.
*ahems*

Darth Yoshi: RRRRR

Darth Yoshi comes into play with three 'bomb' Tokens.

Remove a token and place it on a creature. Next turn that creature recieves 1 damage

R: Tap Target creature for one turn.
RR: Deal 1 point of damage to any target.
RRRR: Deal 3 points of damage to any creature.

If any Metroids are in play, Darth Yoshi recieves +2/+2

5/5

"Freeze Beam, Plasma gun, MegaMissles. Yeh, I'm good to go..."

EDIT: by the way, I could prolly do a fair bit of these myself, kn ow the rules like the back of my hand, and have a fairly good Paint and illustrator program... So, if anyone can get me a MTG Card maker for MAC, I'd be happy to add my own to the mix...
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Is there a good place for source images? I'd like to do one myself but I don't have any cards to work with.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Lord Zentei
Space Elf Psyker
Location: Ulthwé Craftworld, plotting the downfall of the Imperium.

Post by Lord Zentei »

Brother-Captain Gaius wrote:Is there a good place for source images? I'd like to do one myself but I don't have any cards to work with.
Here is a good place for downloads: Linka.
CotK <mew> | HAB | JL | MM | TTC | Cybertron

TAX THE CHURCHES! - Lord Zentei TTC Supreme Grand Prophet

And the LORD said, Let there be Bosons! Yea and let there be Bosoms too!
I'd rather be the great great grandson of a demon ninja than some jackass who grew potatos. -- Covenant
Dead cows don't fart. -- CJvR
...and I like strudel! :mrgreen: -- Asuka
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Glimmervoid wrote:
If you don't know, you mustn't have paid that much attention :P. Yeah, as Keevan said, confounding people's sexualities, breaking down gender barriers, contribute in religious debates, draw bitchin' pictures, various musical bullshit.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Hey, how about one for me?
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Surlethe wrote:

Jake99

0/0

When playing Jake99, tap all of your opponent's cards. Then eat a twinkie while your opponent horribly assrapes you.

Jake99 is invulnerable to all volcanoes and logical arguments. If you have any Walls of Ignorance, attach them to Jake99.

To point out, a 0/0 creature would die unless it gets some sort of toughness-increasing counter on it when it's played.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Balrog
Jedi Council Member

Post by Balrog »

Maybe if I act humble enough, someone will make a card of me...? :D
Balrog

Legendary Creature-Dread Servant of Melkor

red/colorless

If any fellow LotR cards are in play, add +1/+0 counter to Balrog

*pokes Balrog around with a stick, like he was roadkill*
-Bishop Gantry

1/1
Last edited by Balrog on 2005-09-24 10:05pm, edited 3 times in total.
'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
- J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Surlethe wrote:

Jake99

0/0

To point out, a 0/0 creature would die unless it gets some sort of toughness-increasing counter on it when it's played.
Oh. Um. Oops. How about 0/50?
F. Douglass