SDN The gathering cards?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

And in case the image doesn't show
Keevan Colton
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Balrog wrote:Maybe if I act humble enough, someone will make a card of me...? :D
Well, I'm sure that depends on how well you suck cock...

:P
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

mr friendly guy wrote:[img]http://www.geocities.com/twilightoftheg ... on.jpg[img]

Keevan Colton
Hint: Geocities sucks monkey ass. Once the bandwidth is exceeded, we cannot see pictures hosted on it by any means, including directly opening the URL.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

Rogue 9 wrote:
mr friendly guy wrote:[img]http://www.geocities.com/twilightoftheg ... on.jpg[img]

Keevan Colton
Hint: Geocities sucks monkey ass. Once the bandwidth is exceeded, we cannot see pictures hosted on it by any means, including directly opening the URL.
Just found that out. Any suggestions on an alternate host which is preferably free.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Photoshack is your friend.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

http://www.photobucket.com

We have a whole thread about where to find image hosting stuck to the top of this forum.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Balrog
Jedi Council Member

Post by Balrog »

Surlethe wrote:
Balrog wrote:Maybe if I act humble enough, someone will make a card of me...? :D
Well, I'm sure that depends on how well you suck cock...

:P
What about ass-kissing? That I won't have any problems with... ;) :D
'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
- J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Uh...can someone do me?
Blue Card

Lonestar
(Need a Lonestar/Bill Pullman pic)

Legendary Incompetant Junior NCO

[tap] to see opponent's cards.
Warwolf

"I'll be honest with you, the Navy sent me to school for 7 months and I still don't know why electricity doesn't just fall out of outlets"
Last edited by Lonestar on 2005-09-25 12:27am, edited 4 times in total.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Heres a few more (I reposted your's Cyran, oh, and sorceries can't have trample :P ):

Yosemite, what picture do you want for Kelly's card?
Last edited by Noble Ire on 2005-09-25 01:13am, edited 2 times in total.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Balrog wrote:What about ass-kissing? That I won't have any problems with... ;) :D
*shrug* I just deal in the common currency, buddy. No exchange rates for me... :P

Anyways, to contribute:

---

Ban Hammer

Enchantment

You may play the Ban Hammer as long as an Administrator is in play.

Ban Hammer enables the Instant "Ban".

"I will kick your ass out the door so fast your head will spin." ~Darth Wong

---

Ban

Instant

If Ban Hammer is in play, use Ban for an instant kill on any of an opponent's creatures. Thereafter, tap the Ban Hammer and discard the Ban in the graveyard. It may be used again only after Ban Hammer has been untapped.

"TERMINATE HIM!" ~AdmiralKanos

---

The Hall of Shame

Land

Generate one black mana each turn. If a troll or a titled creature is in play, enable the Four Horsemen.

"Welcome to the house of flames...
Now you've come of age
heading to the house of flames
nah na na na nahh" ~NecronLord

---

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Enchantment -- Aura

Cost: One Black Mana

Attach this card to any Legendary Creature -- Moderator. When the Hall of Shame is played, permanently tap all already played trolls/spammers/misanthropes/titled creatures.

If a new creature is a troll or becomes titled, and attacks, the attack is doubled and reflected upon the troll/titled creature. It then is permanently tapped so long as the Horseman is in play.

"This forum is controlled by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. They are not here to moderate this forum, but rather, to ruthlessly mock and insult the trolls, misanthropes, spammers, and idiots for whom this forum was created." ~AdmiralKanos

(a bit wordy, I know; suggestions to parse it down?)

---
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Surlethe wrote:@ Noble Ire:

You know, Cyran's card should all be italicized. :P

That, and maybe just chop off AdmiralKanos' quote to just "TERMINATE HIM!" to add more admin-ish abilities?
It looks kind of off if you do that. But, if he asks...

As to Admiral Kanos, I think brutal simplicty works best. :wink:

Another one (I'm kind of behind):
The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

The Rift
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

For Jake99's image, if I may recommend ...

F. Douglass
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Sweet, thanks! :)
Balrog
Jedi Council Member

Post by Balrog »

w00t, now I have my own Magic card :D thanks Noble

Edit: All I need now is for other LotR fans to get cards so I can get my bonus :D
Last edited by Balrog on 2005-09-24 11:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Ai! ai!' wailed Legolas. 'A Balrog! A Balrog is come!'
Gimli stared with wide eyes. 'Durin's Bane!' he cried, and letting his axe fall he covered his face.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
- J.R.R Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Thanks Noble Ire.

Also, I have downloaded the card editor myself so I might be able to take some of the load off of Noble's shoudlers. It'll probably take me a little while to start churning them out like he is though.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Someone's gotta make a card for Stewart at SDI. :lol:

aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

aerius wrote:Someone's gotta make a card for Stewart at SDI
And it -must- contain the term "adult drinks".
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

On the "Mrs. Kendall" card, that should be Cpl Kendall. Technically. Unless I missed something earlier.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

USS Bunker Hill

Artefact Creature- Cruisier, Guided Missile

First Strike
When Bunker Hill comes into play create five TLAM counters. Each counter buries target land.
When Lonestar is in play, BKH gets -1/-1

"I'd like to congradulate all of your performances in the continuing War on Freedom"- Captain R.W. Durham
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

I found a site that does fan MTG cards: http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/%7Eoosting ... .php?l=eng

Hope this helps, Crossroads!
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Where'd that ISD icon come from?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Okay, I've got a card for Stewart of SDI in the works:

Name: Stewart of SDI
Type: Green (get it?)
Cost: XGGGG

[picie]

Legendary Creature - Trektard Lord
5/5

Card Text:
Comes into play with X +1/+0 argument tokens. Remove an argument token if Stewart at SDI is tapped for any reason.

Stewart at SDI deals no damage.

Flavor Text: "None of you can perceive my brilliance!"

UPDATE: The card's made. Now let's see if I can master this autohosting thing...

PS. PM me if you want to host my image!
Last edited by Wyrm on 2005-09-25 01:41am, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Wyrm wrote:I found a site that does fan MTG cards: http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/%7Eoosting ... .php?l=eng

Hope this helps, Crossroads!
Oh dude, you are SO My new best friend.

Ok! Who wants cards?
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

From Chardok