That was a one in a Million Shot, Young Skywalker..(GORE)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

That was a one in a Million Shot, Young Skywalker..(GORE)

Post by MKSheppard »

VERY GORE FILLED; do not click on the following links if you've recently eaten. This was
supposedly taken in Iraq; and shows a 1 in a million shot, where a suspected car suicide
bomber's brain was literally blown out of his head and landed in the passenger side seat,
reasonably intact.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

A Note, Those links go to Ogrish
I can say this much, you don't want to go to Orgish if you don't like attention of the offical kind with the phrase "watch list" That is all.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

My disrespect for the dead that I don't know is as follows:

Hey, that's kinda nifty.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Mr Bean wrote:A Note, Those links go to Ogrish
I can say this much, you don't want to go to Orgish if you don't like attention of the offical kind with the phrase "watch list" That is all.
What's so evil about Ogrish? If I may ask? And I'm probably on a zillion
watchlists already. :P
Last edited by MKSheppard on 2005-09-25 01:00am, edited 1 time in total.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Singular Quartet wrote:Hey, that's kinda nifty.
Yeah, I'm puzzled as to how his brain could end up in the seat
next to him, whithout being pulverized by the force necessary to
crack open his skull big enough to let the brain through.
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

I saw this posted on the SA forums a few days ago, very odd.
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
BlkbrryTheGreat
BANNED

Post by BlkbrryTheGreat »

Mmm... kind of wish I read that post BEFORE I looked at those pictures. :x
Devolution is quite as natural as evolution, and may be just as pleasing, or even a good deal more pleasing, to God. If the average man is made in God's image, then a man such as Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God, and so God may be jealous of him, and eager to see his superiority perish with his bodily frame.

-H.L. Mencken
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Huh, I clicked one of the pictures, read the OP's warning a second later while it loaded, and exited out. Does that count as enough for the federal government to smash in my windows with a black helicopter and seize my hard drive? Or a detachment of Anti-Terror Ninjas to investigate my bank accounts?

[All seriousness on what "official attention with watch list" means, despite the choice of words]
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Wow, that's pretty cool, how did it not get shredded?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

Oookay. What the christ :shock:

Uh... Is that just one half of the brain, or has it been flattened? How did it get out intact? They must have blown off half the skull, and somehow managed to miss the brain... Or :idea: They blew off one half of the brain and the skull there, and then the other half fell through when the body fell to side. It's even somewhat consistent with the first picture (if I interpret that... uhh... gruesome... skull stuff... correctly)!

What the hell did they shoot that guy with anyway? Cannon?
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Sr.mal
Jedi Knight

Post by Sr.mal »

Probably a .50 Cal. However, I'm pretty sure that is a fake. Anything that could do that kind of damage to the skull, would pretty much pulp whatever brain is in there.
Ever since I was a scumdog, I blew a cum-wad.
I need a mother-fucking suckadickalickalong
A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
But you can call me the salaminizer
-The Salaminzer by GWAR
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Sr.mal wrote:Probably a .50 Cal. However, I'm pretty sure that is a fake. Anything that could do that kind of damage to the skull, would pretty much pulp whatever brain is in there.
true since a good KE transference can turn the brain into mush inside the skull as it is, without damaging the hard armour. to create such an effect.

1. a piece of shrapnel would have had to come in through the back of the skull and impacted exactly on the location where those 3 plates finally fuse together when your 14, in a person as old as 12-13.

that's it, the hole at the base of the skull connecting to the spinal colum, or in the nose are the only ones the entry could have been made from without causing more brain damage, tempal and optical bones are thin but their would have been more damage to hte brain from the bone chips. and the only location where the exit wound could have occured without causeing more damage to the brain is the conjunction of the three plates at the back of the skull, but those finish turning from cartilledge when your a teen.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Looking it over, parts of me want to say that it's fake, but there's also the fact that I've never seen a human brain before.

If it is fake, then somebody took their time with it.
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Since I'd rather avoid that site, could someone who went to it mirror those pictures?
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

MRDOD wrote:
Huh, I clicked one of the pictures, read the OP's warning a second later while it loaded, and exited out. Does that count as enough for the federal government to smash in my windows with a black helicopter and seize my hard drive? Or a detachment of Anti-Terror Ninjas to investigate my bank accounts?

[All seriousness on what "official attention with watch list" means, despite the choice of words]
Only if you're in Germany or Spain.
Fin D'ah Gub
Redshirt

Post by Fin D'ah Gub »

YT300000 wrote:Since I'd rather avoid that site, could someone who went to it mirror those pictures?
Here you go.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Zombie food.
Kettch
Padawan Learner

Post by Kettch »

Sr.mal wrote:Probably a .50 Cal. However, I'm pretty sure that is a fake. Anything that could do that kind of damage to the skull, would pretty much pulp whatever brain is in there.
NA Weapons Expert: Seeing that the windown took multiple rounds w/o completely shattering I'm doubting that it was a 50.

One guess: The skull top was blown off, & some sick $#%& checking it out yanked the brain reminants out & put them on the seat.

Second Guess, that looks like it could be tonights ground chuck. Hamburgers anyone?
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

That first pic makes it look like a Mindflayer got him. :twisted:
JADAFETWA
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Kuja wrote:That first pic makes it look like a Mindflayer got him. :twisted:
Oh, come on. If an Illithid had at him, would there be any brain left? :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

MRDOD wrote:
Exactly what it sounds like. Do enough of it(Hit said websites) and your legal record gets a permant red flag.

How many sites hits it takes and how often it takes is not something I can say. (Cause I don't know)

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Wait, the U.S gov tracks those who go to Ogrish? why?
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Kuja wrote:That first pic makes it look like a Mindflayer got him. :twisted:
Oh, come on. If an Illithid had at him, would there be any brain left? :P
That's why I said first pic only. :P
JADAFETWA
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Hmm. The first and second pictures are quite likely real. Its the third one that gets me. The amount of glass on the seat suggests that the round came from that side of the car, which considering the angle it must have hit the head, works. The hole in the brain would also line up with that angle, but then why would it still be that intact? The only way it could get there was if his head fell to the side (which it did), but the top had been split open like that without shredding the grey matter, which then fell out, rotated at just the right angle, hit the seat and deformed (even though the bullet hadn't been enough to deform it previously).

Obviously there was a second shooter. :lol:
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman