SDN The gathering cards?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Glimmervoid
Jedi Master
Location: Some were in the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

Post by Glimmervoid »

Civil War Man wrote:Yeah, you guys got me addicted to making SDN magic cards. This latest one I mostly did for comedic value.

[img]snip[/img]
You will also need to give it haste.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Temp Ban
Enchantment

Target cannot untap for X turns, where X is amount of mana you spend.

[insert suitable text]
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Noble Ire wrote:Don't quote pictures.

~Z~
Cool.

Possible alternate image, and another one
Maybe add: "If vodka is in play cancel game text" or something.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Faram
Bastard Operator from Hell

Post by Faram »

Glimmervoid wrote:
Don't quote pictures.

~Z~

There you go. Sorry about the picture but avatar images are to small.
Thank you :D I owe you one!
[img=right]http://hem.bredband.net/b217293/warsaban.gif[/img]

"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to. ... If he wants to, but cannot, he is impotent. If he can, but does not want to, he is wicked. ... If, as they say, God can abolish evil, and God really wants to do it, why is there evil in the world?" -Epicurus

Fear is the mother of all gods.

Nature does all things spontaneously, by herself, without the meddling of the gods. -Lucretius
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

ACPATHNTDWATGODW
Enchantment

All creatures with ACPATHNTDWATGODW gain a +1/+1 token for every other creature with ACPATHNTDWATGODW.
Friendly creatures at same location without ACPATHNTDWATGODW gain a -1/-1.
Cancelled if opponent also plays ACPATHNTDWATGODW.

"WTF is ACPATHNTDWATGODW?!?!"
"Ah, it's a secret."

All we need is a suitable pic.
Hammerman! Hammer!
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

That's good, but "the" is supposed to be capitalised. :P
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Nice cards, too bad you can't make one about me (unless you can define what I do here) and if some makes a card use my Acclamator line that ended up in the FUQ (please).

EDIT:or you can use the "idiot line" from my sig.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master

Post by Glimmervoid »

2000AD wrote:Temp Ban
Enchantment

Target cannot untap for X turns, where X is amount of mana you spend.

[insert suitable text]
Finding a good pic was almost impossible and this is the best I could do.
DrkHelmet
Social Butterfly

Post by DrkHelmet »

Dalton wrote:Ook, bitch.
I just wrote what he told me to write.

I am innocent!
Last edited by DrkHelmet on 2005-09-26 05:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
That's good, but "the" is supposed to be capitalised. :P
Bah! :P

2000, redone.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

This is some cool shit. I'll make one of my own soon. Yes, I am familiar with the rules of Magic.
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

The Rift
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

We shoudl start thinking about collecting these in one spot instead of scattered throughout the thread. And can someone please clean up my fugly pixelated horrorshow avatar pic otherwise I LOVE these cards.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

I'm sick of all these legendary creatures. Legendary shoul be reserved for like, moderators/admins, etc. only. The rest of us, with a few notable exceptions, should just be Creatures- <group association (Warwolf, AYVB, rabid monkey, etc.>

Like Kelly antilles should be legendary because she is no longer here, Dalton for obvious reasons, Dorkstar, etc. we're just cheapening the value of the legendary creatures.
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master

Post by Glimmervoid »

Sorry this is the most smiling Kirk i could fine that was big.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Just a friendly reminder not to quote pictures, guys. You can say, "Ooh, cool, thanks!" without wasting bandwidth, 'k? Thanks. :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

That works just fine glimmervoid. My first card just looked like a pixelated gold and tan mess. That's much much better.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Chardok wrote:I'm sick of all these legendary creatures. Legendary shoul be reserved for like, moderators/admins, etc. only. The rest of us, with a few notable exceptions, should just be Creatures- <group association (Warwolf, AYVB, rabid monkey, etc.>

Like Kelly antilles should be legendary because she is no longer here, Dalton for obvious reasons, Dorkstar, etc. we're just cheapening the value of the legendary creatures.
All "legendary" means is that the card is unique, and two cannot be played at the same time. Despite the name, it isn't much more than a game mechanic.
The Rift
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Glimmervoid wrote: Sorry this is the most smiling Kirk i could fine that was big.
I found a few more. The current one is a bit squashed.
One
Two
Last edited by Noble Ire on 2005-09-26 04:06pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Rift
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Stravo wrote:We shoudl start thinking about collecting these in one spot instead of scattered throughout the thread.
Someone should make a new thread and post all completed pics in there.

And, vanity finally catches up to me:

---

Surlethe

Creature -- Big Badass Starship

2/4

If a fundie or troll is in play, Surlethe gains +3/+3 and must attack.

(2 colorless) <some attack representing the fact I pick and choose battles (other than troll-hunting)>

(1 colorless) If Surlethe loses a battle, cut all damage in half by apologizing and effusively conceding.

" I have no idea what a suitable quote for myself is "
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Noble Ire wrote:
Chardok wrote:I'm sick of all these legendary creatures. Legendary shoul be reserved for like, moderators/admins, etc. only. The rest of us, with a few notable exceptions, should just be Creatures- <group association (Warwolf, AYVB, rabid monkey, etc.>

All "legendary" means is that the card is unique, and two cannot be played at the same time. Despite the name, it isn't much more than a game mechanic.
I WITHDRAW MY OBJECTION!
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

There have been a lot of card alterations. However does it should make sure they have the current version.
Image request?
I WITHDRAW MY OBJECTION!
Um, no problem. :?
The Rift
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Noble Ire wrote:

Image request?
Av's fine; I can blow it up, if need be.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Bigass link for me in TGODs, as opposed to N&P. I'm having too much fun with this.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Put the completed cards here, as per Stravo's suggestion. Unless someone can get all the completed cards in this thread together, I will edit them into the OP of that thread later.
F. Douglass