Since When Does Trouble Knock? (Forgotten Realms)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Arcane Angel, courtesy of Monte Cook and Mystra. Trizkel's artifact graft gives him true seeing and the dagger is nasty.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

What manual is that from? I've never heard of it/seen it listed before.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Books of Eldritch Magic, unofficial. Arcane Angels slide into neutral because of their obsession, but that just makes them perfect servants for Mystra and a great summoning choice by Nalifan.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

"Thiddeus, do you mind coming over here and healing Trizkel's wounds?" Nalifan was in high spirits as the priest slogged over to the ruins. "And could you have your elemental get back to the digging? Thanks."

Sylvetria looked coldly at him. "You're going to take the bones anyway?"

"Of course," Nalifan replied. He kicked Vashorak's body. "He's going to my lab as intact as possible. I'm sure that a number of his organs will be of use to me as well. That reminds me. Kuuni, Mikos, strip down the dead and pile up the valuables. We'll teleport first to the manse, see what's left in the pantry for lunch, and then have a nice dinner in Sembia. Coming?"

She hesitated.

"Come on. Have you ever eaten at the Golden Lion? An experience not to be missed. Vaasans do celebrate great victories, do they not?"

"Yes."

"Then its settled. We drop off the valuables of my manse, refresh ourselves, and have a night on the town. Afterwords I can drop you off at that dreary city or wherever you want to go. With your share of the loot, of course. A junior's share to be sure, but I doubt you will feel cheated." He started walking over the Zhengyi's body. "Now, what delightful potencies did you bring with you, my wormish friend?" He turned back to her. "Unless you want to stay on longer. I intend to try and dig out Zhengyi's lair and strip it bare. I imagine that he has a modest treasury and a very large collection of spellbooks hidden away somewhere."

Trizkel put his hand on her arm. "Stay with us. Just for a while."

"Alright," she said. "Besides, I always wanted to see the South."
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Ahh... is this the end, then?
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Yes, although I might tell another story involving the characters.