Terran Empire - Unity (Mirror Trek AU Fan Fic)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

HappyTarget wrote:
You know, I'd almost succeeded in going cold turkey, and now you do this.

*starts shivering*
lol :)

Hey, ya mind if I use the wolf logo in your sig for the Soulwolf uniform patch? Was thinking for something quite simlar for it anyhow. :)
ow
You need to talk to RogueIce about that, as its his design, and he did all the Warwolves sigs.

edit: Have no idea wher the ow came from, or even what word its supposed to be a fragment of. :?
jkumpire
Redshirt

My Compliments Happy Target

Post by jkumpire »

I hope that you can write some more, HT. I found your Terran Empire stuff on the Trek BBS a long time ago, and it is the best Fanfiction I have read. I hope you have the opportunity to continue soon.

And if you are able, can you post the first section somewhere where people who are not members of angelfire can access it? I tried to get a copy of it, but I could not get access.

Thanks again HT, and have a happy New Year!
D.Turtle
Jedi Council Member

Post by D.Turtle »

Heres a link to the first part:

Reap The Whirlwind
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Re: My Compliments Happy Target

Post by consequences »

jkumpire wrote:I hope that you can write some more, HT. I found your Terran Empire stuff on the Trek BBS a long time ago, and it is the best Fanfiction I have read. I hope you have the opportunity to continue soon.

And if you are able, can you post the first section somewhere where people who are not members of angelfire can access it? I tried to get a copy of it, but I could not get access.

You could just check the cleaned fics section of this board, which keeps you from having to wade through comments to get to the story.
Mopeyennuui
Padawan Learner

Post by Mopeyennuui »

consequences wrote:
jkumpire wrote:I hope that you can write some more, HT. I found your Terran Empire stuff on the Trek BBS a long time ago, and it is the best Fanfiction I have read. I hope you have the opportunity to continue soon.

You could just check the cleaned fics section of this board, which keeps you from having to wade through comments to get to the story.
That links to the Angelfire page. . .
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Zerg Goddess wrote:
That links to the Angelfire page. . .
Read the first fifteen chapters, then copy/paste the url, since Angelfire's got a bug up their ass, and continue reading, without comments. I never promised it would be easy or simple, just comment free. :P
jkumpire
Redshirt

Thank you for all your help

Post by jkumpire »

Gentlemen,

I appreciate your help very much, I finally got to reread the whole thing, which I enjoyed very much.

Now if we can get HT to get away from the mundane minutia of life and work on the important stuff....
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

IT LIVES!!!!!

I'm really, REALLY sorry it's taken me this long to get around to writing again. But real life got in the way a bit more than I expected/intended it to since I got out and about on my own. Add to that how I've had to change up my writing style (from plopping down at least 1 whole ~2000 word chapter in one sitting to literally forceing myself to try doing less in one sitting so I can work on it more frequently, much harder for me to do and I'm not sure why yet, but I WILL be writing more frequently from now on) and well, you wind up with the whole leaving my poor fans out to dry like I did. For that I sincerely apologise.

So, from here out there will be far more regular updates to the story, and Unity is still nearing completion with only a little bit left really. Though you're all gonna think I'm a right bastard at the end. :twisted:

Anyhow, thankyou for all the continual encouragement you have given me. The fact that you enjoy reading my hobby as much as I enjoy writeing it, so much so that you post asking for more, is really far more than I ever expected.

Terran Empire Uber Alles! :wink:
Cult of Weber Missionary
jkumpire
Redshirt

Happy Target

Post by jkumpire »

Thank you for the report!

It will be good to read what happens to "the Skipper" next, and what happens on both sides when 2nd Fleet gets to War Zone...
acesand8s
Padawan Learner

Post by acesand8s »

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
"Typical Canadian wimpiness. That's why you have the snowball and we have the H-bomb." Grandpa Simpson
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

That's good. I've only been reading for one or two installments and you update so rarely that I foget the story and end up starting over each time so it makes sense. But It's good enough so that that doesn't bother me. :mrgreen:
jkumpire
Redshirt

Patiently Waiting, Sort Of

Post by jkumpire »

Happy Target,

Thank you for all your work on this story, it is a great read. I hope the next chapter comes up soon.
jkumpire
Redshirt

HT, where are you?

Post by jkumpire »

HT,

I hope all is well, and I am still waiting for your next installment!
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

MAIM, EXTEEERMINATE. DESTROY. KILL. KILL. KILL. DON'T POST IN THREAD, MAKE DAVID THINK NEW CHAPTER POSTED. SMAAAAAASH!!!
Chris OFarrell
Durandal's Bitch

Post by Chris OFarrell »

*pulls chainsaw cord*

jkumpire. Bumping threads like this is grounds for imediate termination in the most violent way possible. May whatever God you belive in have mercy on you. And if you don't beleive in God...well....try not to scream too much.
acesand8s
Padawan Learner

Post by acesand8s »

Well, since this thread's already been bumped, giving all of us a very rude surprise, anyone know how HT's doing?
"Typical Canadian wimpiness. That's why you have the snowball and we have the H-bomb." Grandpa Simpson
jkumpire
Redshirt

Sorry Folks

Post by jkumpire »

Look guys, I'm not trying to bump a thread to get attention. I just like the man's work, and I was hoping to find out when or if Ht was going to post something else.

My time is very, very limited for things like Sci-Fi. I ran across HT's stuff and I liked it enough to search around and find where its posted. I'd like to read some more of it. Relax, please.

By the way, I am a member of the clergy, so I know God in His Grace will forgive me for this horrible crime I have committed, and maybe even come up with some chainsaw repellent....
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

You know I never knew it was possible to have a chainsaw inserted at that angle and in that spot and still continue to type. Learn something new every day... http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warr ... mancer.htm