"Nights With Alice Cooper"

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

"Nights With Alice Cooper"

Post by Tsyroc »

My local radio station just started airing Alice Cooper's syndacted radio show in it's night time slot. So far it's fairly entertaining. Especially Mistress Kitty. ;)

http://nightswithalicecooper.com/

On Sunday nights the same radio station airs Dee Snyder's (from Twisted Sister) "House of Hair" and I've really enjoyed that show. It's only 2-3 hours once a week so it's made a better impression than Alice's show but "Nights With Alice Cooper" hasn't been airing here very long.

Has anyone else heard either of these two shows or any other syndicated radio shows.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
White Haven
Sith Acolyte

Post by White Haven »

Sadly, my job shifted hours, so I no longer get to drive home with that show on. He's fucking hilarious at times.
Chronological Incontinence: Time warps around the poster. The thread topic winks out of existence and reappears in 1d10 posts.

Out of Context Theatre, this week starring Darth Nostril.
-'If you really want to fuck with these idiots tell them that there is a vaccine for chemtrails.'

Fiction!: The Final War (Bolo/Lovecraft) (Ch 7 9/15/11), Living (D&D, Complete)Image
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

One of the local stations here airs a 'House of Hair' on saturday nights. I haven't paid attention to who the DJ is, so I couldn't tell you if it's the same one.
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

I love "Nights With Alice Cooper". He plays the best music. Hell, he's the first guy to put Joe Satriani on the radio that I've heard.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay