Nintendo fans will love this.

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

BloodAngel
Padawan Learner

Nintendo fans will love this.

Post by BloodAngel »

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.html

I'm not sure if it should've gone to OT or here, but since it's music-related I'm putting it in AMP.
Blood Angel, the Hidden Name of Who You Know.

Zadius: "Done. I get turned on by shit. Nothin' else. 8)"
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Or just fans of old video games.

Very cool, though it would have been nice to see them round it off with a song that had words...like...ya know..."One Winged Angel"

Still cool.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

It's a beautiful, brilliant idea for an a cappella group to sing. If one of the groups here at my college did it, I know it would be a big hit.

But that doesn't change the fact that they were out of tune. :( Really, really disappointing. I wish The Real Group would sing that. They're easily the best a cappella group I've ever heard, and I have no doubt that Margareta could hit those ridiculously high soprano notes. They sing jazz, though. I don't think they'd go for something like that.
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Davis 51
Jedi Master
Location: In that box, in that tiny corner in your garage, with my laptop, living off Dogfood and Diet Pepsi.

Post by Davis 51 »

Old. Funny, but old.
Brains!
"I would ask if the irony of starting a war to spread democracy while ignoring public opinion polls at home would occur to George W. Bush, but then I check myself and realize that
I'm talking about a trained monkey.
"-Darth Wong
"All I ever got was "evil liberal commie-nazi". Yes, he called me a communist nazi."-DPDarkPrimus
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

That's pretty old. I have a copy on my harddrive that's from April...

Still, it's pretty funny when they're doing the Tetris dance :lol:
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu