DS WiFi connection menu screens!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Praxis wrote:Don't tell me they don't have McDonalds in your area...

Oh wait, did no one post it here?

http://cube.ign.com/articles/659/659020p1.html

McDonalds will be installing hotspots specificly for the DS (no passwords or payments required like with Starbucks; apparently you can't go online with Starbucks' wireless because you have to pay, and of course, the DS doesn't have a browser which you need on the pay-for-access networks) that are freely available for use.
There is one less than three blocks from my house. Unfortunately I hate McDonalds. But if the game doesn't run well on dial up...
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Loner
Jedi Knight

Post by Loner »

Laird wrote:
Loner wrote:I'm just waiting till I can start ass stomping people in Mario Kart.
I'll see you online on Nov 12.
Yeah, you'll see me when I take first place and leave you and the rest of the losers to die.

I'm glad the game won't have voice chat implemented.
"There are times I'd like to get my hands on God." - Frank Castle
Praxis
Sith Acolyte

Post by Praxis »

Anarchist Bunny wrote:
Praxis wrote:Don't tell me they don't have McDonalds in your area...

Oh wait, did no one post it here?

http://cube.ign.com/articles/659/659020p1.html

McDonalds will be installing hotspots specificly for the DS (no passwords or payments required like with Starbucks; apparently you can't go online with Starbucks' wireless because you have to pay, and of course, the DS doesn't have a browser which you need on the pay-for-access networks) that are freely available for use.
There is one less than three blocks from my house. Unfortunately I hate McDonalds. But if the game doesn't run well on dial up...
Great then, if you hate McDonalds (I know I do) you can sit in McDonalds being obnoxious, driving away customers, taking up their seats and using their bandwidth without actually buying anything.

BWAHAHA!