Our Halloween 2005

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Our Halloween 2005

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Ok so because some people asked for pics of my kids in costume I'm making a new thread here and a thread in AMP as well so that everyone who wants to see them can ;) Oh and I'm adding pics of myself in costume cause well you all helped me decide what to be so I think you should see what I looked like walking around with my kids. I kept getting people asking if they were it, I swear I should have taken a pillow case of my own around with us, we would have gotten so much more candy :lol: Not like I need it or anything ;)

So anyway here they are...

Me as an Auto Mechanic...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Our Daughter as a Kitty Cat...
Image Image Image Image

Our Son as a Terydactyl (however you spell that word :P he was a flying dino so there :P) ...
Image Image Image

These are all clickable thumbnails so if you want to see a closer view just click-poo. Hehe, I think I've had too much candy tonight ;) :lol:

I hope you all enjoyed viewing my pictures and I hope everyone had a great Halloween!!
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Those costumes are just too cute. :)
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Thanks :) Many of the people were like "let me see your face little one" cause all they could see from above were the heads of the costumes :lol:
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

OMG! THE CUTENESSS!!!!!

I wish now I'd been able to get pics of my nephews. The 4yr old was SPD Red Power Ranger, and the 7yr old was Obi-Wan Kenobi (Prequels). The 10mon. old wasn't in costume, since he was staying 'to help Mawmaw hand out candy'. :lol: MawMaw was dressed as a clown, and Nit and I were in our Scadian cloaks. (They're wool. They're WARM, as well as look cool)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Feel proud that those pictures have reduced my normally passive gaunt "uber M<arine" face into a ball of "oh my god the cuteness." Your kids look downright adorable in those pictures and I mean adorable like you want to slap together a hallmark movie based solely on seeing them in those costumes adorable.

Oh yes and you as the auto mechanic was pretty cool too but I can't say more because I'm blinded by the cuteness.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

CmdrWilkens wrote:Feel proud that those pictures have reduced my normally passive gaunt "uber M<arine" face into a ball of "oh my god the cuteness." Your kids look downright adorable in those pictures and I mean adorable like you want to slap together a hallmark movie based solely on seeing them in those costumes adorable.

Oh yes and you as the auto mechanic was pretty cool too but I can't say more because I'm blinded by the cuteness.
Oh My!! I did that? I had no idea you could be sweet ( :P ) Thanks Dude :) That means a lot to me that I got a soldier, oh, uh, I mean Marine!! Marine to say aww..

I understand your reaction to me as a mechanic, I worked as a mechanic for a while and I always had guys running away :P For some reason it's just not attractive to them, and I have no idea why :lol:

Oh well, we had fun, thanks for all the nice comments and Lady Tevar, sounds like you had fun too. That was really sweet of you to drive so far to take the kids out.
That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

So.....cute.....

Thanks Mrs. K, that relly lightened my mood.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

AWESOME!! I'm so glad I brightened someone elses day :) You are very welcome :D
The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

R0XX0R!
That is way to awsome.
WWDD What would dogbert do?
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Indeed, the cuteness factor is quite high. As long as we're sharing, though, here's one of my daughter (she's almost 15 months old).

All together now:

Awwwwwww!
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

awwwww.... this thread has cuteness you can almost see!
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Sr.mal
Jedi Knight

Post by Sr.mal »

Have to agree, the cuteness has taken my normal emtionless self, and made it go "Awww how cute!"
Ever since I was a scumdog, I blew a cum-wad.
I need a mother-fucking suckadickalickalong
A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
But you can call me the salaminizer
-The Salaminzer by GWAR
KhyronTheBackstabber
Jedi Council Member

Post by KhyronTheBackstabber »

Very cute.
You know, when I first opened this thread and saw your son, I thought he was an Aardvark.
MM's Zentraedi Warlord/CF's Original Predacon/JL's Mad Titan
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Oh great, now my son is being called an ardvark ;) :P Just kidding around. Yeah I'm not sure the costume makers knew what colour to make the costume, it's got a bunch of weird colours that I don't think pterydactyls were ;) Thanks everyone, I knew they were cute but to hear it from others really makes my day :D