Boredom: Advanced

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Megatank nothing. Although, I should update my old Hoth map from the original to reflect the Megatank.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

I would make one with the MegaTank in, but I can't find a Dual Strike sprite sheet. If you know of one, please, send it my way.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

Can I double-post here? If not, I dunno, merge with the previous

I have had this image stuck in my head all day. I'm tempted to make an animation of it at some point.
The Wall of Ignorance has Arrived.
I tried to add a borg-y feel there. Comments? Oh and spot the Vogon.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.