We have SNOW!!

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

Namarie wrote:I'm. so. jealous.

I do have to say though, the picture of you and your daughter is so cute!!
her kids are always cute. they could be performing cannabilism and they would Still be cute.
Mrs. Kendall, your kids R0x0r! :P
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

Awww, thanks Jazz!! *hugs*
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

General Zod wrote:It just poured down freezing rain yesterday afternoon, got a very very light layer of snow on the roof and lawn, and now it's freezing despite being sunny out. I hate Colorado weather.
Sissy :P . I love Colorado weather. My car window busted a week ago. When I finally got it repaired on Monday, I picked up my car just as that nasty storm hit. Damn good timing.
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Braedley
Jedi Council Member

Post by Braedley »

It snowed here last night, not a lot, but some of it was still on the ground in the morning, even after the rain that followed. Can't see how much is left (damn lack of windows in this room).
My brother and sister-in-law: "Do you know where milk comes from?"
My niece: "Yeah, from the fridge!"
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

:lol: our snowman looks annorexic :lol:
I shall provide pictures later ;)
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

It's snowing as I type this: not much, and it's not going to stick, but it's snow!
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

snowman just lost it's head :( Will provide pictures later as well..
Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

Ok, what the fuck? Snow yesterday, and almost summer grade humidity today. Christ.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I know it was minus 2 celcius here yesterday and by this morning it was way up to 15 degrees celcius, that's 15 above zero! Weird, but apparently it's a warm front coming through right before the huge storm we're suppossed to get coming from Winnipeg.

Anyway, as promised here are the funny pictures of my snowman who has now lost weight right down to it's arms. He's gonna lose his arms soon!!

Too bad it's too dark out to take pics now though.

Here is annorexic snowman...
Imageand headless snowman.

Both taken from inside the house so sorry for the quality, slight glare from the window.

Edit: :lol: I just realised you can see the head sitting next to it on the right side. :lol: It just fell right off :lol: for some reason I find this funny :?
Temjin
Jedi Council Member

Post by Temjin »

Mrs Kendall wrote:I know it was minus 2 celcius here yesterday and by this morning it was way up to 15 degrees celcius, that's 15 above zero! Weird, but apparently it's a warm front coming through right before the huge storm we're suppossed to get coming from Winnipeg.
I'll try to work to up some sympathy.
"A mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open."
-Sir James Dewar

Life should have a soundtrack.
Mrs Kendall
Sith Marauder

Post by Mrs Kendall »

I'm not asking for sympathy, I LOVE SNOW!!! It means money for me :P