Co-operative Story Making

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Co-operative Story Making

Post by The Guid »

Does anyone know a good system or have any pointers for writing a story with more than one person contributing to the process? I would write more to make this a non-spaminator looking post but I think that sums it up.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Anomie
Padawan Learner
Location: Between the begining of time and the end of the universe

Post by Anomie »

A friend of mine and myself used to do cooperative stories by one of us taking the part ot the protagonist and the other taking the view of the antagonist and playing it against one another.

Kind of like a story-telling version of chess.
You shall be the instrument of my vengence. Through you I shall scream out my wrath unto the heavens.
"Explosions fix everything" - Nabeshin - Excel Saga
"When you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss comments on how you have no social life."
"We jumped the shark AND took its wallet" My friend commenting upon our groups dinner conversation.
CoVD:We are all but a part of a dream that Vin Diesel is having.
Church of Perverts: As the Lord commands, so shall we do. And do. And do.
Argosh
Jedi Knight

Re: Co-operative Story Making

Post by Argosh »

The Guid wrote:Does anyone know a good system or have any pointers for writing a story with more than one person contributing to the process? I would write more to make this a non-spaminator looking post but I think that sums it up.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Something like http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/ ?
--
Don't make me use uppercase...