Indygear Summit: 11-12-05

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Indygear Summit: 11-12-05

Post by Lord Poe »

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Ah, your pics are all borked, sorry...
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

One of the Fedora Lounge gents looks like the person who plays Adrian Monk.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Bertie Wooster
Jedi Council Member
Location: reposed at the bosom of Nyx on the shores of Formentera

Post by Bertie Wooster »

About the three Fedora Lounge women on the grass, I think that's awesome they had portable record-players back from that era. They're battery-powered, right?
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Elheru Aran wrote:Ah, your pics are all borked, sorry...
Eh?

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Bertie Wooster wrote:About the three Fedora Lounge women on the grass, I think that's awesome they had portable record-players back from that era. They're battery-powered, right?
No, it is a wind-up record player. You can see the winder to the side of the handle.