Who would desire to be part of a fic?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

When/IF you need a Eldar, let me know. :-D

Tea'mhair Iovar Ta'halshia
Female Eldar
Retired Warrior, Retired Banshee, Retired Breeder, Current Farmer/Trader. (Hey, Eldar live a LOOONG time. She's sown her wild oats, raised her kids, and now she grows/trades crops)

Sees Humans as wayward children, and though she has that innately Eldar superiority, she tends to act motherly towards the Mon'keighs she deals with on a normal basis. After all, they do have some potential, and children simply need to be raised properly.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Need a zealous unofficial priest*?

Name: Mordechai Anas
Race: Human
Hair: Darker Brown
Eyes: Lighter Brown
Ht/Wt: 5'2", 110 lbs (Whee shortest crewman!)

Mordechai is technically a deckhand on the trader, but he likes to think of himself as the unofficial priest or chaplain* and quietly hopes that most people agree, mainly because he's one of the few 'orthodox' and extremely devout believers in the Imperial Cult onboard.

Like what he sees as most normal members of society, he can barely tolerate Abhumans and Sanctioned Psykers, let alone Xenos. In his mind, ideally, the better of them like the Eldar would submit as slaves and be worked to death productively. The rest would be given the cleansing flame and allow the righteous manifest destiny to continue unabated.

Although he is an extreme xenophobe and would like nothing more than to kill every Xeno he comes across, Mordechai realizes that sometimes it's easier to let them go and keep one's self doing the Emperor's work.

Mordechai has a sarcastic tongue and an abrasive temperment which often leads to harsh exchanges if he gets involved in a dispute. He is inquisitive and curious, unless it involves any disruption to his Imperial Cult-fueled view of the universe in which case he lapses into hardly listening and using formulaic cachetisms and religious statements.

Probable Foil: Some sort of serene, rogueish character with little sense of piety.
Probable Character Flaw: The Imperial Cult has rather high standards for bravery in the face of fire, no?
Random Fact: As the son of an admittedly rather low... well, very low noble, Mordechai is most likely one of the few onboard that speaks High Gothic.

*Feel free to officialize him if you feel like, but I figured that Rogue Traders might not have official religious men.
Last edited by Duckie on 2005-11-28 04:36pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I really like these; my crew continues to get broader, and now I have two Xeno to play with later on :D .
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Well, you've got the details on my WH40KRP Mary-Sue "Wilhelm Mathius Albrecht"...

So, here's another fun one:

Name: Kwa-Kwa Tookie Tookie
Species: Kroot

All he ever says is "Kwa Kwa Tookie Tookie". But he's good at wailing on people.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

weemadando wrote:Name: Kwa-Kwa Tookie Tookie
Species: Kroot

All he ever says is "Kwa Kwa Tookie Tookie". But he's good at wailing on people.
Ah. The Timmy of WH40K. :lol:
JADAFETWA
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Well, he can say variants of it, such as "Kwa-Kwa" or "Tookie Tookie"... Or even just "Kwa".

It made communication with him hilarious.
UCBooties
Jedi Master

Post by UCBooties »

If betting isn't closed, I submit Boots. Boots is a black cat who belongs to a crew member. He sometimes seems a bit too inteligent for a cat and is always showing up where unexpected. He is huge (but not outside normal cat range) with big yellow eyes. Likes to sleep on the bridge, often in the captain's chair. Attempts to keep him from showing up there or anywhere else he is unwanted, have proved unsucessful.
Post 666: Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:51 am
Post 777: Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:49 pm
Post 999: Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:19 am
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

UCBooties wrote:If betting isn't closed, I submit Boots. Boots is a black cat who belongs to a crew member. He sometimes seems a bit too inteligent for a cat and is always showing up where unexpected. He is huge (but not outside normal cat range) with big yellow eyes. Likes to sleep on the bridge, often in the captain's chair. Attempts to keep him from showing up there or anywhere else he is unwanted, have proved unsucessful.
*giggles* Oh yes, every ship needs a cat!
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

UCBooties wrote:If betting isn't closed, I submit Boots. Boots is a black cat who belongs to a crew member. He sometimes seems a bit too inteligent for a cat and is always showing up where unexpected. He is huge (but not outside normal cat range) with big yellow eyes. Likes to sleep on the bridge, often in the captain's chair. Attempts to keep him from showing up there or anywhere else he is unwanted, have proved unsucessful.
Og like Boots. Boots favorite cat in whole world. Incidentally, if you attempt to declaw my feline one more time, I will have no recourse but to put the nearest bulkhead through you in a drastic and certainly terminal fashion. Who good kitty? *scratches behind ears*
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

-Scratches head- Isn't that one of mine? -pulls out little black book from one of assorted pockets about person, peruses- Well, I've got about ten black cats in there, so I guess you're welcome to him...

:P
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

"That damned cat! Get it off my bridge!" and also "Why are their so many Warp-spawned cats on my ship?"

Yeah, I love that.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

"Kwa-Kwa?"
*meooow*
"Tookie Kwa!"
*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
"Tookie."
Anomie
Padawan Learner
Location: Between the begining of time and the end of the universe

Post by Anomie »

How about a human named Marcus, in his mid-twenties, standing about 6'1", 280 lbs., lightly taned skin, with brown hair that has natural red highlights and blue eyes.

Personality-wise, he's cynical but doesn't have a thick-skin in that he's always disapointed when things turn out like he expected them to. Around people he tries to be friendly or even caring, but usually just likes to be alone.

His job on the ship is... exactly no one knows. He is usually doing something aboard, such as helping the engineers, working in the galley, or helping in the general labor pool, but rarely the same thing twice. And while his hand in such endeavors is nothing exemplary, it has always gotten the job done.
You shall be the instrument of my vengence. Through you I shall scream out my wrath unto the heavens.
"Explosions fix everything" - Nabeshin - Excel Saga
"When you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss comments on how you have no social life."
"We jumped the shark AND took its wallet" My friend commenting upon our groups dinner conversation.
CoVD:We are all but a part of a dream that Vin Diesel is having.
Church of Perverts: As the Lord commands, so shall we do. And do. And do.