So, who wants to be in a Forgotten Realms Fanfic?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

So, who wants to be in a Forgotten Realms Fanfic?

Post by Imperial Overlord »

I'm going to be writing a sequel to Since When Does Trouble Knock? The characters will be travelling around and doing there thing, so the opportunity exits for your alter ego to show up in a bit part.

If you want in, give me the name you want to be known by (if the name doesn't fit in, you won't get added) and whatever character notes you feel are relevent.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Danestros Goldskin,
A Dwarf sorceror, from a clan descended from a gold dragon who used them as guards and experimented on them (With their consent of course).

He tends to be extremely over protective over what is his, and generally wants to learn and gain power to keep himself and what is his (His family, equipment, close friends) secure and untroublesome (That and, he's been dreaming of making a meteor swarm since he first cast fireball at the tender age of 30).
N
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Umbras
Youngling

Post by Umbras »

Pick me, Pick me.

Er, um, oh ya I'm already gonna be in it.
"Forgiveness is between them and god, its my job to arrange the meeting."
"I don't want you to kill him -- I just want you to bury him. If he dies in the process, that's his problem."
The Guid
Jedi Council Member

Post by The Guid »

One of my alter egos was a good Necromancer called Doriaz. Practised many dark arts under the impression that the only way one could defeat Necromancers (who typically were an evil presence) was to know how they worked. He had to hide a lot in caves and his protectors of skeletons and zombies made adventurers often try and target him and he's usually have to spend ages persuading them he wasn't evil. If you're interested I can give more info.
Self declared winner of The Posedown Thread
EBC - "What? What?" "Tally Ho!" Division
I wrote this:The British Avengers fanfiction

"Yeah, funny how that works - you giving hungry people food they vote for you. You give homeless people shelter they vote for you. You give the unemployed a job they vote for you.

Maybe if the conservative ideology put a roof overhead, food on the table, and employed the downtrodden the poor folk would be all for it, too". - Broomstick
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Umbras wrote:Pick me, Pick me.

Er, um, oh ya I'm already gonna be in it.
Smartass. Just for that I'm going to make Trizkel's life difficult. Wait, I was already going to do that. :D
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
montypython
Jedi Master

Post by montypython »

What time period does it take place?
Umbras
Youngling

Post by Umbras »

Heh, Following Nalifan around is difficult enough.
"Forgiveness is between them and god, its my job to arrange the meeting."
"I don't want you to kill him -- I just want you to bury him. If he dies in the process, that's his problem."
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Umbras wrote:Heh, Following Nalifan around is difficult enough.
Actually Trizkel will start the story on vacation. With his girlfriend.
Pcm979
Rabid Monkey

Post by Pcm979 »

Y'know, with all these 'Who wants to be in a fanfic?' threads, I'm starting to wish I hadn't chosen quite the username I did.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Pcm979 wrote:Y'know, with all these 'Who wants to be in a fanfic?' threads, I'm starting to wish I hadn't chosen quite the username I did.
I, on the other hand, am exceedingly glad I picked mine. I got into StarCrossed by default. 8) :D

Overlord, my submission is on Librium Arcana.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

[quote="Rogue 9"][/quote]

Seen and noted. I do pay attention to these things. :D
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I don't know, I always liked my rabid pirate Dwarf, Captain Jack Wyrdbeard. He would have kicked serious arse had I been able to actually play, that time ago when it came up in G&C.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I actually have a couple Forgotten Realms characters that could give Nalifan 'interesting times'.

PM me if you want the details, Impy
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet