Can anyone name this music?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Can anyone name this music?

Post by Rogue 9 »

Okay, I know I should be able to put a name on this, but I can't. 500 KB .wav file.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

No idea. Sounds like generic heroic fighting music to me.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Re: Can anyone name this music?

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Rogue 9 wrote:Okay, I know I should be able to put a name on this, but I can't. 500 KB .wav file.
It's the theme song to The Rock--ending part.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: Can anyone name this music?

Post by General Zod »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:
Rogue 9 wrote:Okay, I know I should be able to put a name on this, but I can't. 500 KB .wav file.
It's the theme song to The Rock--ending part.
It also vaguely sounds like music from Final Fantasy 8. Specifically on disc 1 in the attack on Dolet (I think that's the name of the town).
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Old Plympto
Jedi Master

Post by Old Plympto »

Yup, that definitely IS Zimmer's theme from The Rock.