Historic Tale Construction Kit

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Historic Tale Construction Kit

Post by Rogue 9 »

Remember the "Stop! It be the time of hammer!" tapestry image I posted in the funny pic thread a few days ago? Here's the generator. Go nuts.

http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Am I missing something or are there just no naked women in this kit?
I demand naked women for my lesbian orgy created the world fable!
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Whenever I move between frames, everything gets fucked up. Some stuff comes to the next frame, text is gone when I go back to the previous one.
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

The Bayeux tapestry didn't have naked women on it, so the generator doesn't have them either. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

LordShaithis wrote:Whenever I move between frames, everything gets fucked up. Some stuff comes to the next frame, text is gone when I go back to the previous one.
Weird. Works fine for me. Is your Flash player up to date?
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

Battlehymn Republic
Jedi Council Member

Post by Battlehymn Republic »

You can't really save the thing. Just take a screenshot.