Ready to be grossed out?

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Ready to be grossed out?

Post by Superman »

No sex or nudity in it.

Self surgery
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Ye gods, that had to hurt.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

well, now I Know what it looks like underneath my nail, so i won't have to do that. What the hell was it for?
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Rye wrote:well, now I Know what it looks like underneath my nail, so i won't have to do that. What the hell was it for?
From the looks of that toenail, my guess would be that the person had a severe infection that deadened most of the surrounding tissue. I've actually seen this a few times while working in the funeral business. Sometimes entire nails would fall off. That would also explain the swelling and lack of bleeding.

If you ever get a fungal infection in your nails, GO GET IT TREATED.
The Jazz Intern
Padawan Learner

Post by The Jazz Intern »

oh
my
god.

Yech!
When on superdickery, I fell out of a chair and broke part of myt toenail off. It hurt, and was sooooo gross. ouch. I'm surprised the person didn't scream when it snapped off.
WWDD What would dogbert do?
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

If he was doing it because of an infection, it doesn't seem as gross as if it was someone who was doing it for some sort of sadistic pleasure, like those guys with the bisected penises.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:If he was doing it because of an infection, it doesn't seem as gross as if it was someone who was doing it for some sort of sadistic pleasure, like those guys with the bisected penises.
What the fuck? Bisected penises?! Does that mean what I think it means?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Surlethe wrote:
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:If he was doing it because of an infection, it doesn't seem as gross as if it was someone who was doing it for some sort of sadistic pleasure, like those guys with the bisected penises.
Yes.

If you're man enough, google 'BME'. Don't say I didn't warn you, though....................... :twisted:
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Wyrm
Jedi Council Member

Post by Wyrm »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Surlethe wrote:What the fuck? Bisected penises?! Does that mean what I think it means?
Yes.

If you're man enough, google 'BME'. Don't say I didn't warn you, though....................... :twisted:
No thanks; I'm eating ice cream right now, so I'm not going to watch any really nasty stuff. Toenails being pulled off in slow motion, I can handle.

The good news for Mr. Mystery Toe is that if your toenail gets ripped off, an ooze is what you're likely to get, not spurts of blood. So what you see here is about what you'd expect. I'm no MD, so don't take my word for it.
Darth Wong on Strollers vs. Assholes: "There were days when I wished that my stroller had weapons on it."
wilfulton on Bible genetics: "If two screaming lunatics copulate in front of another screaming lunatic, the result will be yet another screaming lunatic. 8)"
SirNitram: "The nation of France is a theory, not a fact. It should therefore be approached with an open mind, and critically debated and considered."

Cornivore! | BAN-WATCH CANE: XVII | WWJDFAKB? - What Would Jesus Do... For a Klondike Bar? | Evil Bayesian Conspiracy
Haminal10
Padawan Learner

Post by Haminal10 »

Aaaaarrrrrgh!

Man that was gross! Didn't this guy ever hear the cure for a nail infection that comes in pill form!
"If brute force is not solving your problems, you are obviously not using enough"
-Common Imperial Guard saying

"Scripture also says 'Render unto Caesar what Caesar demands.' And right now, Caesar demands a building permit,"
-County Commisioner Mike Whitehead to Dr. Dino
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Surlethe wrote:
When i first got here the very first thing i saw was the Bisected Penis thread.

I'll put it this way...whatever you think is the worst thing you've seen a person do to themselves, erase it from your mind and replace it with that.
Kanye West Saves.

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Only recently, my toenail broke - for no real reason, it just came up cleanly, with new toenail coming up from beneath. Bizarre.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Ford Prefect wrote:Only recently, my toenail broke - for no real reason, it just came up cleanly, with new toenail coming up from beneath. Bizarre.
Freak. Image
DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

Post by DesertFly »

I banged my second toe on my right foot on my friend's wooden stairs pretty hard a few months ago. The nail got all swollen and hard. Eventually I noticed that it was loose and not connected to the skin below it, so I peeled it off. There was a bunch of dried blood under it. The skin was rather tender, but not nearly as much as I expected. I never really noticed the nail grow back in, probably because it didn't grow from the bottom up, like I thought it would. Instead, it seems that the whole nail bed has just extruded nail material which has fused into a new nail.
Proud member of the no sigs club.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Smashed my toe on a tile wall, once. Nail came off after a day. Not really disgusting, didn't really hurt after the initial "FUCK MY TOE! FUCKING WALL!" part.
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Singular Quartet wrote:Smashed my toe on a tile wall, once. Nail came off after a day. Not really disgusting, didn't really hurt after the initial "FUCK MY TOE! FUCKING WALL!" part.
Same thing happened to me, although it took a while for the nail to come loose, and it looked really, really nasty while it was still hanging on. I had a nasty bruise-like mark under the new nail for almost a year.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Uraniun235 wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:Only recently, my toenail broke - for no real reason, it just came up cleanly, with new toenail coming up from beneath. Bizarre.
Freak. Image
You crush my sense of self worth. I think I'll have to go listen to some Linkin Park.
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Ford Prefect wrote:
Uraniun235 wrote:
Freak. Image
You crush my sense of self worth. I think I'll have to go listen to some Linkin Park.
That's right. Listen to your Linkin Park. Go write about this in your Livejournal. Get in your dark-blue Volvo and meet your friends at Denny's and tell them what I did to you today while drinking water and annoying the waitstaff. Bury your pork in some overweight gothqueen and cry bitterly as you climax when you realize that even "--=sXe_kat=--"'s limp embrace cannot warm your broken spirit. Image

Get out.

(no I'm kidding I love you Ford)
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

No one can insult a man like Uraniun235 - he transcends the concept of 'insult' and arrives at a plane of new experience, crossing the metaphysical boundries that exist between mind and soul.
TheMuffinKing
Jedi Council Member

Post by TheMuffinKing »

And he has a half-life 7.038E8 years!
The Spartan
Sith Marauder

Post by The Spartan »

I once stubbed my toe on the guide bit for a sliding closet door(the guide was only at the mid point) in the dorms. Hurt like hell.

My friends were wondering why I was hopping around screaming like a banshee: "Dude you just stubbed your toe."

No. I had broken the toenail off and driven the broken bit forward into my toe...
The Gentleman from Texas abstains. Discourteously.
PRFYNAFBTFC-Vice Admiral: MFS Masturbating Walrus :: Omine subtilite Odobenus rosmarus masturbari
Soy un perdedor.
"WHO POOPED IN A NORMAL ROOM?!"-Commander William T. Riker