The world needs a hero

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

DesertFly
has been designed to act as a flotation device

The world needs a hero

Post by DesertFly »

Adding to the ridiculously crowed fanfic forum might seem to be a foolish idea, but I am going to try another story here, just for fun.

The catch? This is a Star Wars Alternate Universe story. It should be pretty obvious if you're big enough a nerd to see where I'm going with this.

And that's the second catch. I have what I think is a good idea for a possible story, but this one needs to be written in a style that I am not particularly good at, and besides, I would like to see what other people think about this concept.

So, I'm going to post the initial write-up of the concept, but then, if anyone else wants to take a crack at it, I would like to encourage you to do so. Maybe we can even have a round-robin thing going here.

=======================

The world needs a hero.

The night is ruled by evil men. Corruption and graft run rampant in the halls of our leaders. Vice is slowly pulling the town under. Apathy and disbelief have tied the hands of the people.

But not everyone is content to let their city disintegrate around them. Some are fighting back. Some can only cry out for a savior.
That’s where I come in.

The world needs a hero.

My name is Cos Dashit, and I am that hero.
Proud member of the no sigs club.