Looking for Batman: TAS music? This is the closest there is

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

RogueIce
_______

Looking for Batman: TAS music? This is the closest there is

Post by RogueIce »

At least until they (hopefully) release a soundtrack one of these days.

http://anbat.toonzone.net/music/index.html

If you click on the links you get the titlecard (which are great too) for the episode, and in theory embedded music. But the embedded option is busted and only plays "A Bullet for Bullock" music (at least for me).

If that's the case, then all you have to do is replace the .htm with .mp3 for the individual page. Thus,

http://anbat.toonzone.net/music/btas-opening.htm

Would change into

++http://anbat.toonzone.net/music/btas-opening.mp3 (didn't want to direct link the mp3s)

And then you do the download thing.

Enjoy!
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Jedi Master

Post by avatarxprime »

Hey thanks RogueIce, BTAS had some really good pieces in it. I've been looking for a while and haven't really found anything.
Jack Bauer
Jedi Knight

Post by Jack Bauer »

Great find man! If you need an animated Batman music fix, I suggest you download the original Batman the movie soundtrack. Its opening theme is essentially the opening to the TAS. This is no surprise since the TAS was modeled after the dark gritty nature of the Burton films.
Sig by JME2
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Order 66 wrote:Great find man! If you need an animated Batman music fix, I suggest you download the original Batman the movie soundtrack. Its opening theme is essentially the opening to the TAS. This is no surprise since the TAS was modeled after the dark gritty nature of the Burton films.
Shirley Walker, who was either the composer or the supervising composer for BTAS (depending on episode), worked on the 1989 Batman as the conductor (according to IMDb). That's where the BTAS crew got her from.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Here's to hoping they'll add part of the Ra's fanfare to their collection...