Astrum es meus Oyster, a Warhammer 40,000 fanfic (unserious)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

admiral_danielsben wrote:Um...err... the Eldar can stay, but I'm not so sure of all the feli - make that cats. <mumbles a string of things unintelligibly>. I don't know if they offend the machine gods or cause shorts from all the wires they nibble on and hair they shed, but they don't exactly resultinpropercomputerfunctioning....<mumbles a string of unintelligble insults>. I highly doubt that the presence of a xeno will affect the computers more than having wires cut and circuitspollutedwithhair, uhm... so it's a bad idea to keep cats around the machines.
*visualizes a trick her IRL cats have done, playing with dangling wires and pulling the mouse on top of their heads*

"Astra, Teamhair, come..." And yes, two of the cats follow the Eldar as she walks down the corridor, away from the MonKeigh. Herding cats is simple when you have centuries to learn the trick of it....
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Captain Richarts: Arrrgggghhhhhh! Commisar! Execute them all! Execute them all with Cyclonic Torpedoes!
What is Project Zohar?

Here's to a certain mostly harmless nutcase.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Ford Prefect wrote:Captain Richarts: Arrrgggghhhhhh! Commisar! Execute them all! Execute them all with Cyclonic Torpedoes!
/Manesero vanishes for the next few hours. All the cats vanish. Certain... people... start getting either jubilated or furious, as the case may be..../
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Post by admiral_danielsben »

Elheru Aran wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:Captain Richarts: Arrrgggghhhhhh! Commisar! Execute them all! Execute them all with Cyclonic Torpedoes!
/Manesero vanishes for the next few hours. All the cats vanish. Certain... people... start getting either jubilated or furious, as the case may be..../
Okay. Uhm... what are we supposedtobedoing again?
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

"Then I'll try to make my lies more opaque..." -- Gul Darhe'el (DS9: Duet)
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

admiral_danielsben wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote:
/Shows up, handing pot of coffee to Coffee. Davol opens door to his quarters, finds cats all over the place. In his bed, on it, in the head, on the shelves, etc......... strangely enough, the rodent population of the ship has vanished utterly./
Rogue 11
Padawan Learner

Post by Rogue 11 »

LadyTevar wrote:
Typhonis 1 wrote:I keep getting the crazy idea of Tevars character and the poor dark eldar with memeory loss getting together and Tevar trying to educate her to Eldar ways.....redirect the child to the proper path as it were.
It would be nice to have a daughter to raise once again...
Well... Presuming you are talking about the DE I think you are: Taking the mother image may be kinda... Problematic...

Problematic as in deep mother issues currently supressed that may manifest into short lived raging violence with sharp nasty objects followed by deep depression as she hates said violence.

High risk work in other words.
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Elheru Aran wrote:
Elheru Aran wrote: /Manesero vanishes for the next few hours. All the cats vanish. Certain... people... start getting either jubilated or furious, as the case may be..../
/Shows up, handing pot of coffee to Coffee. Davol opens door to his quarters, finds cats all over the place. In his bed, on it, in the head, on the shelves, etc......... strangely enough, the rodent population of the ship has vanished utterly./
<leaves quarters, tracks down Eldar lady> Uhm, Ms. Ta'halshia.... do youmind? I have aproblemwith <mumble>. Would you erm... mind... herding them out of my quarters? If youdon'twantallofthem, I know...err...a place you can take the rest. Please? I'll even fix thatbroken<mumble> for you..."

<later>

<Suddenly Manasero finds nothing works. He cannot turn on a light switch, open the doors, or anything else, all computer and machine access is blocked to him. He tries to undo this, but none of the machines even acknowledge his presence. He might also find cats in his quarters, i don't know>
-DanielSBen
----------------
"Certain death, small chance of sucess, what are we waiting for?" Gimli, son of Gloin
----------------
"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
---------------
"If your lies are going to be this transparent, this is going to be a very short interrogation" -- Kira

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

/Lifts eyebrow. Pulls out a plasma cutter he happens to have in his pocket, and starts making his way through hatches, carefully propping up the cut sections back where they came out, I'll weld them back on later. Pops in to visit Inri, bringing a few extra flasks of unguent as a propitiary offering, and all access is restored in a few minutes.../
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Cpatain Richarts: I think you missed the point. As Chaplain Grimaldus said to the Word Bearer on washing day: Get the fuck off my threads, heretic scum. Yuk yuk yuk.
What is Project Zohar?

Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Ford Prefect wrote:Cpatain Richarts: I think you missed the point. As Chaplain Grimaldus said to the Word Bearer on washing day: Get the fuck off my threads, heretic scum. Yuk yuk yuk.
What, you *don't* want people reading it? :P
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Rather, I would prefer if you actually read the story, as opposed to filling the thread with the babble, ya?
What is Project Zohar?

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Hahaha.

GAH, I thought there'd be another chapter. Oh well, I HAVE read the story (read it and loved it), so I can make babble, right?
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Ford Prefect wrote:Rather, I would prefer if you actually read the story, as opposed to filling the thread with the babble, ya?
So this is a fanfic and not a TGOD? I'm confused. :P
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: GAH, I thought there'd be another chapter. Oh well, I HAVE read the story (read it and loved it), so I can make babble, right?
No.
So this is a fanfic and not a TGOD? I'm confused.
Theoretically, it is a fanfic. Or it was. Maybe it will be again. It depends on how I feel. :)
What is Project Zohar?

admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

Ford Prefect wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote: GAH, I thought there'd be another chapter. Oh well, I HAVE read the story (read it and loved it), so I can make babble, right?
No.
Theoretically, it is a fanfic. Or it was. Maybe it will be again. It depends on how I feel. :)
Well, get writing. The best way to stop the TGODing would be to actually write something.

Oh, and I suggest you read the TGODing as a means to look into the various character's personalities.
-DanielSBen
----------------
----------------
---------------

Duckie
Sith Marauder

Post by Duckie »

Yes, as the good zombie said...

UUUUPPPPDAAAAAAATE!

----------------------

Also, add Mordechai in. More than I spoke in here at least. You see, I'm polite and I don't post here to spam up your thread. This is in no way a bid to make myself a major character or get better lines.

No.

Not at all.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Rogue 11 wrote:
LadyTevar wrote:
Typhonis 1 wrote:I keep getting the crazy idea of Tevars character and the poor dark eldar with memeory loss getting together and Tevar trying to educate her to Eldar ways.....redirect the child to the proper path as it were.
It would be nice to have a daughter to raise once again...
Well... Presuming you are talking about the DE I think you are: Taking the mother image may be kinda... Problematic...

Problematic as in deep mother issues currently supressed that may manifest into short lived raging violence with sharp nasty objects followed by deep depression as she hates said violence.

High risk work in other words.
"Youngling, motherhood is always high risk in these dangerous times."

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

<leaves quarters, tracks down Eldar lady> Uhm, Ms. Ta'halshia.... do youmind? I have aproblemwith <mumble>. Would you erm... mind... herding them out of my quarters? If youdon'twantallofthem, I know...err...a place you can take the rest. Please? I'll even fix thatbroken<mumble> for you..."

<later>

<Suddenly Manasero finds nothing works. He cannot turn on a light switch, open the doors, or anything else, all computer and machine access is blocked to him. He tries to undo this, but none of the machines even acknowledge his presence. He might also find cats in his quarters, i don't know>
The Eldar lady is amused, and the cats... except for one kitten that seems to have taken a liking to the pillow on the bed... have been relocated.

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Ford Prefect wrote:
No.
Well, get writing. The best way to stop the TGODing would be to actually write something.

Oh, and I suggest you read the TGODing as a means to look into the various character's personalities.
Although the TGODing is quite amusing in its own right :lol: But the only reason I've been TGODing is because there's not been an update.

Ford Prefect
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ford Prefect »

I promise I'll get an update out as soon as I can - I'm having motivation problems writing at the moment, so please, just bear with me.
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Well brining the poor....what do eldar call dark eldar amongst polite company anyway? girl up may be seen by Tevars haracter as a way of leding the poor girl back to the proper path....

Besides their are worse things than cat infestations....snotling infestations have been known to cause ships to blow up.
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Cats eat snotlings... or at least snotlings vanish around cats.

LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

I see that there have been no updates from the Mon-Keighs on this matter. Perhaps it has been forgotten?

Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

Blast it Tevar!!! I thought the story had been updated.
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
admiral_danielsben
Padawan Learner

LadyTevar wrote:I see that there have been no updates from the Mon-Keighs on this matter. Perhaps it has been forgotten?
Don't blame me... I'mnotthe <mumble> who is er... writing this fic.
-DanielSBen
----------------
----------------
---------------