Clonetroopers become Stormtroopers

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Bromma_Herman wrote:@Ghost Rider:

I only presents MY PERSONAL THEORIES; not any kind of proof.
frankly a theory with out proof is not worth mentioning.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Noble Ire
The Arbiter

Post by Noble Ire »

Lord Revan wrote:

Perhaps "evidence" is a better term. To present a theory, one does not need absolute proof (rarely is there any to be had in a topic such as this) but a good amount (or any) of supporting evidence is need for it to be considered.
The 3 million, no matter how much one wants to claim is impossible for a war of that scale given the CIS had quadrillions of offensive troops...easily.
This number is not canon (neither is any other as I understand it), but Ghost Rider's point remains just as valid.
The Rift
Stanislav Petrov- The man who saved the world
Hugh Thompson Jr.- A True American Hero
"In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope." - President Barack Obama
"May fortune favor you, for your goals are the goals of the world." - Ancient Chall valediction
Alyeska
Federation Ambassador

Post by Alyeska »

Lord Revan wrote:

Your personal opinions aren't worth mentioning, so shut the fuck up.
"If the facts are on your side, pound on the facts. If the law is on your side, pound on the law. If neither is on your side, pound on the table."

"The captain claimed our people violated a 4,000 year old treaty forbidding us to develop hyperspace technology. Extermination of our planet was the consequence. The subject did not survive interrogation."
ds615
Redshirt

Post by ds615 »

Darth Raptor wrote:While I've yet to play BF2, a friend of mine who owns it says the same thing. After the revolt on Kamino the Empire started using a variety of templates (and perhaps different cloning techniques?). Not only did the 501st remain an all clone unit, but they were all clones of Jango Fett. "Pure" in the words of the veteran who does the cutscenes.
The "veteran" voicing over the cut scenes says that they did recieve a bunch of the new clones into the 501st. He states later that even though they fight well, they never really got used to the "new guys".