Theme Music for SDN denizens

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Actually, I've been struck by inspiration (and the random function on my playlist) with the perfect tune for Zaia:

Richard Cheese - Hot For Teacher (it's a cover, but it's a brilliant one.)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Keevan_Colton wrote:Actually, I've been struck by inspiration (and the random function on my playlist) with the perfect tune for Zaia:

I believe the original song was done by VanHalen. The Original band, not VanHagar.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

LadyTevar wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:Actually, I've been struck by inspiration (and the random function on my playlist) with the perfect tune for Zaia:

I believe the original song was done by VanHalen. The Original band, not VanHagar.
I think you may be right, but it's the way this cover is done that makes it the perfect theme ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Keevan_Colton wrote:I think you may be right, but it's the way this cover is done that makes it the perfect theme ;)
Oh good grief, I can only imagine... Is it some horrendous combo of circus-y organ music and lounge singing? And if so, do I want to know why that's the perfect type of theme song for me? :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Zaia wrote:
Keevan_Colton wrote:I think you may be right, but it's the way this cover is done that makes it the perfect theme ;)
Oh good grief, I can only imagine... Is it some horrendous combo of circus-y organ music and lounge singing? And if so, do I want to know why that's the perfect type of theme song for me? :P
I'll send you it later and you can hear for yourself, its something about the sense of how much fun he's having with his music that does it ;)
"Prodesse Non Nocere."